The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

What do you think happens when you die?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: What do you think happens when you die?

Postby gutawafang » Dec 6th, '10, 02:59

I guess I'll put my "knowledge" to use again.

When you die, you'll be buried... 6 steps after the last person walk away from your grave, you will be questioned. Example of a question would be "Who is your God?" However, you will answer it not verbally. You will answer it based on how much you did on Earth that shows how much you love Him. As in, your Faith in Him.

So after answering the questions... blah blah blah... you'll surely go to Hell because most of us has committed sins. Sins and good deeds will be measured with a weighing scale. I don't know how. The point is, sometimes the difference in the weights of the sins and good deeds is the weight of a feather. It's weird but yeah, you will be judged, sorta.

So yeah, blah blah blah... You be judged. Then after serving hell (it's like a jail term but longer). I also know that you have to cross a bridge. But the bridge is as thin as hair, so it's hard to cross. The other side is Heaven's Door. If you fall, you go to Hell. But as I said, you will usually go to Hell cuz you're sinful. We're all full of sins unless we wash them all away by going for Pilgrimage.

Then it depends on how long it is till The End of the World aka Judgement Day. That's when everyone that existed and supposed to exist... including unborn babies will be brought to this huge desert of some sort to be judged.

But at this desert, the sun will be an inch above our heads, literally. And all of us will be naked and 25 years old.

This is the place where everyone will be judged again, I think. I don't know why but yeah, judging seems to be God's hobby.

At this desert, those who are "good" will be rewarded with water near Heaven's Door. Or something like that.

The main point is, life on Earth is temporary. So believe in God.

Blahahahahahaa! :D
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Epidemik » Dec 6th, '10, 04:41

^^ HAHA! :laughing:

im leaning towards the third option though! like before you were born... just nothing.
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby Rollimeo » Dec 6th, '10, 04:46

Epidemik wrote:

im leaning towards the third option though! like before you were born... just nothing.

I'm leaning to the third option too but it seems sad that we exist for only a while and then just stop existing
Rollimeo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Epidemik » Dec 6th, '10, 05:19

rollin4em wrote:
Epidemik wrote:

I'm leaning to the third option too but it seems sad that we exist for only a while and then just stop existing

true... it would be nice if some sort of afterlife existed.. i just dont believe in what any of the religions are preaching.. i mean, Jehovah's Witnesses believe only 144,000 people will go to heaven. :confusion:

Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!............................But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good bullshit story. Holy Shit!

Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby gutawafang » Dec 6th, '10, 05:27

That's why it is Satan's greatest achievement to transform all of us into atheists. It is when everybody believes Satan is God that the world shalt perish. The phrase "Religion is bullshit" are non-believers who will regret it when they face God.
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Epidemik » Dec 6th, '10, 05:40

gutawafang wrote:That's why it is Satan's greatest achievement to transform all of us into atheists. It is when everybody believes Satan is God that the world shalt perish. The phrase "Religion is bullshit" are non-believers who will regret it when they face God.

spirituality and religion are too different things though..
spirituality is all well and dandy but religion just divides people..
when they write shit down and say, this is how it is and if you believe otherwise you will burn in hell, is total crap.. and also one of the 10 commandments is that you can only believe in one god?? so our god is a jelouse god? No...

you can believe in spirituality or afterlife or a god but it doesnt mean you have to buy into the organized religion shit. it annoys me that they almost try to force it on you too.. out of fear too.. like if you dont believe in what we wrote in this book, you'll burn in hell. No.

If i ever chose to believe in an afterlife or a God, it certainly wouldnt be any of the organized religions out ther. ill form my own set of beliefs and i wont try to force it on anyone else.
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby gutawafang » Dec 6th, '10, 05:48

Nah, I ain't forcing anyone to believe. As a matter of fact, I don't believe it myself. As in, how the fuck is it possible that only those who believe in God goes to Heaven? There are so many people who are "good" who deserves to go to Heaven. For example, Mother Theresa. She's a Christian but she goes to Hell? :o

To the Chinese, they reincarnate. They can even become cockroach when they die. LMAO. :D

I think I'd stick to God though. To play safe? :laughing:
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Rollimeo » Dec 6th, '10, 05:53

gutawafang wrote:Nah, I ain't forcing anyone to believe. As a matter of fact, I don't believe it myself. As in, how the fuck is it possible that only those who believe in God goes to Heaven? There are so many people who are "good" who deserves to go to Heaven. For example, Mother Theresa. She's a Christian but she goes to Hell? :o

To the Chinese, they reincarnate. They can even become cockroach when they die. LMAO. :D

I think I'd stick to God though. To play safe? :laughing:

but which god willl you stick with
the jewish god
christain god
muslim god
or another god
be carefull wich one you chose though cuz if you chose wrong you burn in hell
Rollimeo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby gutawafang » Dec 6th, '10, 05:55

I know. I just stick to the fact that God exists. The Quran one. LOL. I don't know. I don't wanna go to Hell but I know we're all going to. :shifty:

I mean, what the fuck? It's weird. :confusion:
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby dR3 » Dec 6th, '10, 11:26

Might sound stupid, but I kinda believe in reincarnation.
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby remy3x » Dec 6th, '10, 12:49

dR3 wrote:Might sound stupid, but I kinda believe in reincarnation.

I don't believe in reincarnation, but it would be so cool if I could come back as an elephant or a tiger or something like that. :happy:
I'm raised as Catholic, but I don't really believe in Heaven/Hell. I don't think anyone deserves an eternity in Hell. I do believe in some kind of afterlife, though.
remy3x
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby legokiba213 » Dec 7th, '10, 03:12

I would like to believe reincarnation is real because it's a cool idea, but I believe in heaven in hell or more specifically 3 places where you could go heaven, middle ground, and hell

"If you sweep up this mess I created,
Nothing's left to show I existed"
-Modest Mouse
legokiba213
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Dec 7th, '10, 11:59

I DONT KNOW
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby dR3 » Dec 7th, '10, 15:51

Lello18 wrote:I am 100000% sure about heaven and hell

You can't be sure, lol. No one knows what happens after death.
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby One Mic » Dec 7th, '10, 17:04

Nothing, that is it. Finished. Complete. The End.

I'm an atheist, and I think Religion is bullshit propaganda with one aim; to control you.
One Mic
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Serious Debate