The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Nazca Lines

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Nazca Lines

Postby °[~CHR!$~]° » Apr 20th, '11, 14:13

A little intro leading to the topic:
The Nazca Lines are a series of geoglyphs located in the Nazca Desert in southern Peru. They have simple lines or geometric shapes; more than seventy are designs of animal, bird, fish or human figures. The largest figures are over 200 metres (660 ft) across. The high, arid plateau stretches more than 80 kilometres (50 mi) between the towns of Nazca and Palpa on the Pampas de Jumana about 400 km south of Lima.

Okay..I'm astonished and fascinated by those mysterious lines. I mean how were people able to draw so accurate 2000years ago. Scienstist assume they were made between 800 B.C - 200 B.C. The most evident theory to me is that the Nazca-Culture orientated themselves via stars and actually drawed the signs of zodiac. Some say they have religious purpose used as a kind of walk or street for rituals. But what would be a mystery without conspiracy, people believe those lines are made by aliens who will use / used them as lanfding runway. Or even the Nazca people believed in aliens and cleared the way for visitors. I personally dont believe in aliens. I believe there is some intellegent life in universe but honestly outside our galaxy. So it's conspiracy, is it? :shifty:

What do u think about it?...Share your thoughts with me? :)
^propz to angie :flower:
ANGIE'S GROUPIE NUMBA 4 :smoking:

!!!!!!!!------ C-Riz's Myspace ------!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!!!!!---C-Riz's Youtube Channel---!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
embm will live in london 1 day
°[~CHR!$~]°
Addict
Addict

Return to Serious Debate