The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Obama's Birth Certificate

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Obama's Birth Certificate

Postby Fa-Q » Apr 28th, '11, 09:54

I'm not a birther....but I think I might slowly becoming one thanks to videos like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TYVBZkn9gw :unsure:
Fa-Q
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Obama's Birth Certificate

Postby _Steven_ » Apr 28th, '11, 21:29

Bill O'Reilly, one of the most hard headed right wingers, even admitted there was no substance to all these claims. They have his certificate on file and plenty other evidence I can't recall to support that his birth place was in Hawaii.

Donald Trump is investing cash to figure out what we already know so hopefully this drama ceases in the near future. Palin's stupid ass is also another skeptic. That should tip you off how credible it all is.

Put the earphones on and made the bitch Def Jam
_Steven_
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Fa-Q » Apr 30th, '11, 00:17

_Steven_ wrote:Bill O'Reilly, one of the most hard headed right wingers, even admitted there was no substance to all these claims. They have his certificate on file and plenty other evidence I can't recall to support that his birth place was in Hawaii.

Donald Trump is investing cash to figure out what we already know so hopefully this drama ceases in the near future. Palin's stupid ass is also another skeptic. That should tip you off how credible it all is.

How come Democrats like Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama are just "Democrats" but Republicans like Sarah Palin or Bill O' Reilly are "Hard headed right wingers?" :unsure: Just a thought
Fa-Q
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby WakeUpShow » May 1st, '11, 06:25

^true, but they aren't the best we have lol. Like would you want people like Hillary or Gore to represent you guys?
WakeUpShow
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Verses » May 2nd, '11, 11:27

I'm genuinely curious, is this really so very important to everyone, lol? I just cannot understand any of the hype...
Verses
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Master_Percussionist » May 5th, '11, 03:53

You do realize the video you posted has (Debunked Proof) in the title meaning this "proof" has been proven to been faulty.

Self pwn :laughing:
Master_Percussionist
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Fa-Q » May 7th, '11, 07:27

Master_Percussionist wrote:You do realize the video you posted has (Debunked Proof) in the title meaning this "proof" has been proven to been faulty.

:facepalm you didnt even watch the video, did you
Fa-Q
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Master_Percussionist » May 7th, '11, 17:21

Fa-Q wrote:
Master_Percussionist wrote:You do realize the video you posted has (Debunked Proof) in the title meaning this "proof" has been proven to been faulty.

:facepalm you didnt even watch the video, did you

You didn't read the description did you? :coffee:
Master_Percussionist
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Emadyville » May 9th, '11, 02:34

I don't understand the issue now. Prior to the election, yeah go for it, but what ill you gain from it now?
I just don't get the idea of wasting money, if it were true he wasn't born in the US, then what?

"O shit, guess I gotta go back to chicago"...not gunna happen, seems like a pointless issue :coffee:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Return to Serious Debate