The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Israeli/Palestinian Conflict...1967 Borders

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Israeli/Palestinian Conflict...1967 Borders

Postby Tash8 » May 21st, '11, 20:33

Maybe wrote:You're from Jordan, you should know well enough that it's not all on Israel. It's tough for a small country that constantly faces random acts of terror to make negotiations with the people killing theirs... I mean, really, I'm an Israeli Jew sticking up for Palestine, why does every Muslim here (besides Tash so far) have to make me look like a jackass by not acknowledging that this problem is 50/50.

Just to point out, and it's not a big deal or anything but it is something people don't realize. My parents are christian, therefore I am too I guess, not Muslim. There are a lot of Palestinians that are christian that reside in Israel.

anyways, I'm liking this discussion, keep it up guys

One thing I feel that is constant is that everyone wants peace but are too much influenced by the hatred to do something about it.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Full_Effect » May 21st, '11, 20:38

not racist man relax im just not a fan of Israeli is that alright with you? i was In stuck in Lebanon during the whole Hezbollah (who btw is no where near a terrorist organization) Israeli altercation a few years ago. and i did not appreciate the way Israeli went about that just basically not giving a shit where they sent there bomb strikes, destroying the airports so no one can leave the country, not caring how much civilians they killed or not, destroying my grandparents house which is where i was staying but left 2 days earlier for the city because we thought it would be safer there. It was in the fucking middle of no where, and i know they got accurate enough missiles where that should never happen. im surprised the US took their noses out of Israelis ass long enough to help us get out of the country. just a few reasons why i show little effection towards the country, NOT THE PEOPLE, i dont wish bad upon innocent people. and the relationship with the Palestine is way past repairing, i dont see the fighting will ever stop sadly.
Full_Effect
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby BigBoss » May 21st, '11, 22:35

by Tash8 on Fri May 20, 2011 4:18 pm
slimshdy313 wrote:Israeli can get blown to pieces and i wouldn't lose one minute of sleep over it. no offense to people from Israeli i have no problem with Jewish people but Israeli as a country is bad for the world.

Tash8 wrote:...and you are the reason we have a problem in the first place. Just leave please, don't make me go Ari Gold on you

How about you shut the fuck up Tash, you stupid SandNiggęr
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby BigBoss » May 21st, '11, 22:39

Tash8 wrote:
Maybe wrote:You're from Jordan, you should know well enough that it's not all on Israel. It's tough for a small country that constantly faces random acts of terror to make negotiations with the people killing theirs... I mean, really, I'm an Israeli Jew sticking up for Palestine, why does every Muslim here (besides Tash so far) have to make me look like a jackass by not acknowledging that this problem is 50/50.

Just to point out, and it's not a big deal or anything but it is something people don't realize. My parents are christian, therefore I am too I guess, not Muslim. There are a lot of Palestinians that are christian that reside in Israel.

anyways, I'm liking this discussion, keep it up guys

One thing I feel that is constant is that everyone wants peace but are too much influenced by the hatred to do something about it.

BTW dumbass, just cause your parents are crhistian, doesn't automatically make you one, dickcheese.
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Tash8 » May 21st, '11, 23:19

SWEET_TOOTH wrote:BTW dumbass, just cause your parents are crhistian, doesn't automatically make you one, dickcheese.

you're right, when your old enough you can decide to change your beliefs, but i was talking about when I lived in israel which is when i was younger than 10 years old, did you think I could choose what I am then? no.

so please, i'll say it nicely, shut the fuck up unless you want to say something productive.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby BigBoss » May 22nd, '11, 00:10

Tash8 wrote:
SWEET_TOOTH wrote:BTW dumbass, just cause your parents are crhistian, doesn't automatically make you one, dickcheese.

you're right, when your old enough you can decide to change your beliefs, but i was talking about when I lived in israel which is when i was younger than 10 years old, did you think I could choose what I am then? no.

so please, i'll say it nicely, shut the fuck up unless you want to say something productive.

Yea you could've you stupid fuck, some little kids are smart enough to choose what religion they want, not my fault if your dads semen had a malfunction and produced the a little dicksnot: you.
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby BigBoss » May 22nd, '11, 15:56

C.R.E.A.M wrote:
SWEET_TOOTH wrote:Yea you could've you stupid fuck, some little kids are smart enough to choose what religion they want, not my fault if your dads semen had a malfunction and produced the a little dicksnot: you.

:facepalm

:'(
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby mcZu » May 22nd, '11, 16:20

Obama's speech before AIPAC shows another side to US' interests.

"So make no mistake, we will maintain Israel’s qualitative military edge.'' - Barack Obama, at the AIPAC conference.

Ah, well, it's AIPAC, so he has to deliver such content in his speech to satisfy them.

''The ultimate goal is two states for two peoples.'' - Barack Obama, at the AIPAC conderence.

Now that is something I agree with.
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Bistnal » May 25th, '11, 05:04

mcZu wrote:Obama's speech before AIPAC shows another side to US' interests.

"So make no mistake, we will maintain Israel’s qualitative military edge.'' - Barack Obama, at the AIPAC conference.

Ah, well, it's AIPAC, so he has to deliver such content in his speech to satisfy them.

''The ultimate goal is two states for two peoples.'' - Barack Obama, at the AIPAC conderence.

Now that is something I agree with.

Honestly, I can't stand Obama especially when it comes to this. He criticizes Israel one minute, then he goes right around and basically eats his words. This is why nothing is ever going to get solved. The U.S. especially should have no authority or say in the bullshit "peace" process as an impartial negotiator.
Personally, I don't think a two state solution would work, either. Palestinians and Israelis would still be at each others throats, just as seperate states. At this point, I've lost faith in the peace process even though of course I'm praying that a solution would come soon. It'd be nice to be able to visit family in the West Bank without having to go through 10 hours of Israeli "security" and other crap and just have that feeling of comfort and safety without worrying about what new Palestinian-Israeli drama is going to happen next.
Bistnal
Role Model
Role Model

Previous

Return to Serious Debate