The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Who Has Had It The Worst?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Who has had it the worst?

Native American Indians
5%
African Americans
32%
Jews
63%

Total votes : 19

Re: Who Has Had It The Worst?

Postby christalgurl » Jul 26th, '11, 01:51

Jews have had it bad the longest I'd say. I'm not really an expert at all on what's happened to the different groups, just things I've learned in school and seen in life. I am shocked that no one voted Native Americans yet. It's hard to compare tragedies and injustices like this, but I did vote Jews.
christalgurl
Soldier
Soldier

Postby aprilm » Jul 26th, '11, 03:25

Sorting through this kind of tragic injustice is a losing battle - all of these groups have suffered in the past and in some ways still have it bad. I voted for Native Americans though, based on my opinion that their plight continues to be ignored much more significantly than Jews or African Americans. (At least in America). The 1st amendment and the Civil Rights Act at least afford some protection and legal remedies against discrimination to Jews and African Americans.

As a (maybe) interesting offshoot of this, have you ever considered why we consider Jews a race and not a religion? I think the poll here is based on race (which explains why women aren't included), and the Holocaust was carried out for racial, not religious, reasons. But I've always considered "Jewish" to be more of an expression of faith than a race. You can choose to be Jewish, after all. You can't choose to be black, or white, or Native American.
aprilm
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby BigBoss » Jul 26th, '11, 04:33

fuck you all, whites have had it worsest
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby mdemaz » Jul 26th, '11, 04:41

Ya mum.
Trufax.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby J.R. » Jul 26th, '11, 04:50

mdemaz wrote:Ya mum.
Trufax.

Having to squeeze that out? First pain, then disappointment :shakehead:
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby mdemaz » Jul 26th, '11, 04:55

Squeezing out a turd is painful, but disappointing when you miss the bowl.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby J.R. » Jul 26th, '11, 04:57

mdemaz wrote:Squeezing out a turd is painful, but disappointing that you miss the bowl.

She didn't miss the bowl, that stinky shit just gets dumped in the woods, where it belongs.

It found a local town with the other turds and made friends. :shakehead:
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Previous

Return to Serious Debate