The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Who Has Had It The Worst?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Who has had it the worst?

Native American Indians
5%
African Americans
32%
Jews
63%

Total votes : 19

Who Has Had It The Worst?

Postby WinstonMARX » Jun 3rd, '11, 21:43

Indians - Their land was stolen, their culture was wiped out, frontiersmen and military savagely murdered them, small pox blankets, European diseases killed off their population, the Trail Of Tears happened, they were used for slavery at different times ect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wounded_Knee_Massacre

African Americans - They were forced into slavery, segregation/ghettoes/bad living conditions, lynched, tortured, lived under Jim Crow laws, their race was deteriorated by selective breeding ect.

Jews - The holocaust, forced out of homes into ghettos, forced from ghettos to death camps, near genocide in almost no time at all, experimentation by Josef Mengele ect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele
WinstonMARX
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Who Has Had It The Worst?

Postby yoshi » Jun 3rd, '11, 23:46

I don't really think you can judge it. All of them are nothing else than huge tragedies that we were responsible for and whose consequences we're still facing today, whether it's the burden of slavery and living in a ghetto, reservations or concentration camps. And it doesn't really matter how long ago it happened, in my opinion they're all crimes against the humanity and should be judged like this.

Choosing between them doesn't make sense (to me at least) since I believe that human life and dignity stands above anything else. Whoever takes it away from you - and that's basically what they've done to Jews, Native Americans (Northern and Southern), Africans and Balkanians too - commits a terrible crime. People of all races and religions are equal and when I think about the past I sometimes feel ashamed even though I wasn't a part of this.

To make it short, because I think we're all aware of what has happened: we've done a terrible thing to the Native Americans. It was nothing else than destroying the entire culture. Their land, their religions and languages. Who gave them right to do it? No one. And still, the Europeans just invaded them and took everything that defined them, enslaved them and murdered, and in the end, locked them up in reservations. The irony is just killing me by the way - we invaded them and locked them up in their OWN land.. It's just.. wrong.

Africans? Same. It was nothing else than simple bestiality. Stealing them from their motherland, locking them up and handcuffing and sending in unhuman conditions to America where all they've done was building up the country that enslaved them and made them believe they're something worse and less than white people. And it's been going on for AGES now, and we're stupid enough to continue it today.

When I visited Auschwitz-Birkenau camp, it was probably one of the saddest and most disgusting things I've ever seen. It's unbeliveable, the display cabinets with human hair (and by that I mean A LOT of human hair collected by the Nazis, they'd make textile out of it) or collected glasses, or the building devoted to children (which literally made me cry) or crematories - I just can't really understand how fucked up mind you'd have to have to come up with something like this. I literally have no words for that.

I doubt any other race has done more stupid and terrible things than the white one. Not to mention that white people are mostly Christians, believing and supposingly following the 10 commandments. My conclusion is quite simple, yet solid: people are fucked up.
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby WakeUpShow » Jun 9th, '11, 00:33

Gingers.
WakeUpShow
Role Model
Role Model

Postby WakeUpShow » Jun 9th, '11, 02:25

Cosh wrote:Gingers.
WakeUpShow
Role Model
Role Model

Postby iain08 » Jun 27th, '11, 02:34

Jews defs had it the worst.
iain08
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Blu » Jun 27th, '11, 02:38

Jews.
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Ka0t1c » Jun 28th, '11, 05:17

Stop putting ect, its ETC, Dammit... go Indians!
oh yeah... and thanks for nothing too
Ka0t1c
Role Model
Role Model

Postby BigBoss » Jun 28th, '11, 06:11

whites.
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby BigBoss » Jun 28th, '11, 23:14

Menzo wrote:
SWEET_TOOTH wrote:whites.

Ha! :b:
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Mahmoud48 » Jun 28th, '11, 23:18

the sand niggas
ODD FUTURE ASAP OVOXO BLACK HIPPY GOOD MUSIC
Mahmoud48
Renegade
Renegade

Postby BigBoss » Jun 29th, '11, 20:57

WHY CANT WE CHOOSE WHITES?

do you know how much work went into having to wake uo every morning, go grab the whip, and constantly whip our slaves? after about 50 whips it gets tiring man.

or about how many people we needed to get the jews in those ovens? some of them jews were strong, needed about 5 of us for one of them sometimes. and then we had to catch the little children trying to run away and throw them back into labor, its pretty tough work man.

whites got it just as bad as other races, bro.
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby iain08 » Jun 29th, '11, 22:37

SWEET_TOOTH wrote:WHY CANT WE CHOOSE WHITES?

do you know how much work went into having to wake uo every morning, go grab the whip, and constantly whip our slaves? after about 50 whips it gets tiring man.

or about how many people we needed to get the jews in those ovens? some of them jews were strong, needed about 5 of us for one of them sometimes. and then we had to catch the little children trying to run away and throw them back into labor, its pretty tough work man.

and people think blacks had it rough
iain08
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Sekou » Jun 29th, '11, 23:40

iain08 wrote:
SWEET_TOOTH wrote:WHY CANT WE CHOOSE WHITES?

and people think blacks had it rough

Not funny. Really not funny at all. This isn't called Serious Debate for idiots like you to come in here with shitty troll attempts.
Sekou
Soldier
Soldier

Postby iain08 » Jun 30th, '11, 00:07

Sekou wrote:Not funny. Really not funny at all. This isn't called Serious Debate for idiots like you to come in here with shitty troll attempts.

You haven't even posted in this thread yet, and I already answered once seriously. Fuck off. And learn the difference between trolling and a joke.
iain08
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Sekou » Jun 30th, '11, 00:15

iain08 wrote:
Sekou wrote:Not funny. Really not funny at all. This isn't called Serious Debate for idiots like you to come in here with shitty troll attempts.

You haven't even posted in this thread yet, and I already answered once seriously. Fuck off. And learn the difference between trolling and a joke.

"Jews defs had it the worst" - damn, what a contribution. What the fuck you think the poll is for? So that you can write a post basically saying "I vote for jews"? Guess again.
And I don't have to have posted in this thread myself to view it and be disgusted at what you define as humour.
Sekou
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Serious Debate