The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Should Marijuana be legalized?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Should Marijuana be legalized?

Postby ChristinaE12 » Jun 30th, '11, 19:24

I don't even smoke it and never have and I agree it should be legalized..

Although it would be taxed ridiculously and will be very expensive. It already is here in MT. But there is so much to gain from it and I believe the positives definitely outweigh the negatives, this point in time.
"If Life's a bitch and revenge is sweet... I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet."

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Alex2012 » Jul 2nd, '11, 11:44

No... :smoking:
I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Guess_Who » Jul 2nd, '11, 15:43

this is a complicated issue...

I don't smoke, and a have a couple of friends hooked on marijuana,that are becoming more stupid every day. but I think legalization is the only way to eradicate drug trafficking violence.
who want to smoke marijuana will do it ,legal or illegally.So it is clear that the policy to combat the drug does not work.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Tash8 » Jul 2nd, '11, 19:03

Alex2012 wrote:No... :smoking:

Why... :smoking:
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Alex2012 » Jul 2nd, '11, 20:36

Tash8 wrote:

just no, that was not enough :'(

...then because there are people who think that smoking marijuana doesn't affect their behavior, in reality it has as much effect on them that if they took alcohol or medecine that will make them drowsy. If they stay in their house it's OK, but if they must drive, they become a danger to others, one of my best friends was killed in an accident with his car after smoking and he could have killed others.

I agree regarding the pharmaceutical industry, which will destroy us with their medications filled with harmful substances.
For people who need to take painkillers, it's certain that it's better for them that they smoke.

In conclusion, I said no just because a world where everyone would have lose control of their mind due to the alcohol, drugs, medicines, doesn't interest me at all.
And there will always be a traffic with heroin, cocaine...

But my opinion is certainly influenced by what I see in my friends and my family... :smoking:
I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:

That will end here:
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shadysapathy » Jul 3rd, '11, 21:12

nope never thats not good for the brain :facepalm2
Shadysapathy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby WakeUpShow » Jul 3rd, '11, 22:24

Shadysapathy wrote:nope never thats not good for the brain :facepalm2

u serious?
WakeUpShow
Role Model
Role Model

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jul 3rd, '11, 22:31

I am hereby neutral....on the debate as to whether they should legalize marijuana
you either legalize marijuana or ill-legalize cigarettes...you tell me
#CHquote
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby AbramIsaac » Jul 3rd, '11, 22:37

You're an idiot. On topic, absolutely, it should be legalized. Anyone who thinks otherwise is ignoring the rather large amount of credible information that supports legalization.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Tash8 » Jul 3rd, '11, 23:28

Alex2012 wrote:
Tash8 wrote:

just no, that was not enough :'(

...then because there are people who think that smoking marijuana doesn't affect their behavior, in reality it has as much effect on them that if they took alcohol or medecine that will make them drowsy. If they stay in their house it's OK, but if they must drive, they become a danger to others, one of my best friends was killed in an accident with his car after smoking and he could have killed others.

I agree regarding the pharmaceutical industry, which will destroy us with their medications filled with harmful substances.
For people who need to take painkillers, it's certain that it's better for them that they smoke.

In conclusion, I said no just because a world where everyone would have lose control of their mind due to the alcohol, drugs, medicines, doesn't interest me at all.
And there will always be a traffic with heroin, cocaine...

But my opinion is certainly influenced by what I see in my friends and my family... :smoking:

I dunno, i just wanted to hear more than No. but this is good. thx
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Alex2012 » Jul 4th, '11, 01:22

Tash8 wrote:

I dunno, i just wanted to hear more than No. but this is good. thx

So much the better because I thought you were going to kill me. :p

That started here:

That will end here:
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Maybe » Jul 4th, '11, 03:17

I don't know if I replied yet or not. If I did, I'm changing my answer even if it directly contradicts my first one. I'm biased and this is the Internet. Get over it.

I think it should never be legalized. If it were legal, 2 major things would happen.

1: It would rise in price, as the government would find ways to tax it to the extreme (hoping it will lessen the usage).

2: It wouldn't be nearly as fun to smoke.

End.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Suicide » Jul 4th, '11, 03:43

Yeah it should be legalized. It's a billiooooooooooooon times safer then alcohol. When do you ever here about somebody gettin stoned and doing something violent. The only thing it does is it can fuck up your lungs if you smoke to much, so just go for occassional joints or get a vaporizor. Or just don't give a fuck and have fun.
Suicide
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Shadysapathy » Jul 4th, '11, 07:02

AbramIsaac wrote:

You're an idiot. On topic, absolutely, it should be legalized. Anyone who thinks otherwise is ignoring the rather large amount of credible information that supports legalization.

u all idiots who think it should be legalized ,because drugs are destroying lives!!!It should be banned forever
Shadysapathy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Chet Starr » Jul 4th, '11, 07:16

Weed doesn't destroy lifes, only ignorance does
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

PreviousNext