The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Thoughts on opening up to people?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Thoughts on opening up to people?

Postby mdemaz » Oct 17th, '11, 17:03

Don't trust anybody, be yourself, don't let a girl change who you are, don't listen to faggots that are on a road to the shitter, and bi-win.
That's all I can say.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Oct 17th, '11, 17:08

mdemaz wrote:Don't trust anybody, be yourself, don't let a girl change who you are, don't listen to faggots that are on a road to the shitter, and bi-win.
That's all I can say.

Listen to this. If a girl forces you to change, don't. You should always improve when you WANT to. When you're forced to, you won't like it. You were born you, and you'll hopefully die you, so why complicate it during the middle?
Horsebot3K wrote:
Usernamesarehard wrote:My dick is going in your mouth whether you like it or not bipolar fuck boy.

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby mdemaz » Oct 17th, '11, 17:17

JamaicanPattlez wrote:
mdemaz wrote:Don't trust anybody, be yourself, don't let a girl change who you are, don't listen to faggots that are on a road to the shitter, and bi-win.
That's all I can say.

Listen to this. If a girl forces you to change, don't. You should always improve when you WANT to. When you're forced to, you won't like it. You were born you, and you'll hopefully die you, so why complicate it during the middle?

I sorta meant to say..Don't let a girl make you WHO you are..
XD
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Oct 17th, '11, 17:34

mdemaz wrote:
JamaicanPattlez wrote:
That's all I can say.

I sorta meant to say..Don't let a girl make you WHO you are..
XD

Lmao that's related to it too! Lol cause I know SO many of my friends that changed when they got girlfriends. Not even in a normal way, they just became bitch-made. :shakehead:
Horsebot3K wrote:
Usernamesarehard wrote:My dick is going in your mouth whether you like it or not bipolar fuck boy.

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby mdemaz » Oct 17th, '11, 17:41

Sometimes, people want what they can't have and it's too damn bad..
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby EminemBase » Dec 2nd, '11, 05:05

It depends on what kind of a person you are.

I find it hard to make friends or relate to people now, the older I've gotten... the more different I've become from everybody around me.

I was popular in school, I'm not an unliked person or anything, I just have mood and social issues and don't feel like I am the same as other people. I feel defected.

BUT... I have like a few close friends and, I divulge every detail of my mind to them. But this isn't necessarily a choice, it's just the way I am. Which is ironic to how I am with new people which is fairly quiet and guarded, as most I presume are...

Though I let people into my thoughts pretty easily. I find it healthier to be constantly honest and have no secrets, so therefore - nobody ever has anything on me. So I'll just say openly embarrassing things about myself and my own life, sarcastically, before anybody else can. You always win then.

If you don't naturally open up to people though then you shouldn't force it. Unless you feel this is something you're being deprived of and something you would benefit from. If that's the case, I think you should study communication skills, learn how to ignore your self-esteem and ego and let information flow. If you simply think that you 'should' do because others do or to comply to some kind of social norm in your head though, fuck that.

Just do what makes you comfortable.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby J.R. » Dec 5th, '11, 21:22

New topic in the topic.

Someone tells you something and it's bugging you. You've gotta vent.

Question is. Do you, or do you not and is it wrong.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby J.R. » Dec 7th, '11, 21:13

For example. If a friend were dying, would you open up to other friends about it?
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Sam. » Dec 8th, '11, 19:51

J.R. wrote:For example. If a friend were dying, would you open up to other friends about it?

It would be your test of faith and nothing else. Some people don't want to gather the 5 Minute of Fame by revealing this fact. It could actually make your friends guilty if they feel sorry about your other friend if they happen to dislike him/her (and you don't know about this)
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby EminemBase » Dec 9th, '11, 20:07

Menzo wrote:
EminemBase wrote:It depends on what kind of a person you are.

I find it hard to make friends or relate to people now, the older I've gotten... the more different I've become from everybody around me.

I was popular in school, I'm not an unliked person or anything, I just have mood and social issues and don't feel like I am the same as other people. I feel defected.

BUT... I have like a few close friends and, I divulge every detail of my mind to them. But this isn't necessarily a choice, it's just the way I am. Which is ironic to how I am with new people which is fairly quiet and guarded, as most I presume are...

Though I let people into my thoughts pretty easily. I find it healthier to be constantly honest and have no secrets, so therefore - nobody ever has anything on me. So I'll just say openly embarrassing things about myself and my own life, sarcastically, before anybody else can. You always win then.

If you don't naturally open up to people though then you shouldn't force it. Unless you feel this is something you're being deprived of and something you would benefit from. If that's the case, I think you should study communication skills, learn how to ignore your self-esteem and ego and let information flow. If you simply think that you 'should' do because others do or to comply to some kind of social norm in your head though, fuck that.

Just do what makes you comfortable.

We might be the same person.

Lmao. That's a deceptively... witty, meta-comment. You're getting funnier (he said to himself).
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby Midnight EyeZ » Dec 29th, '11, 11:53

I've always said, if you want to keep your secret's secret, don't tell ANYONE!!!...Coz at some point in your life it can and WILL be used against you...

Besides I open up to everyone through my music...Not only a way to vent my stress, but also a defence mechanism...You can't diss me about something I've already openly admitted to...
------- LIKE ME --------------- SUB ME --------------- ADD ME --------

Image ImageImage

- SINGLE DOWNLOADS -
- Let It Rain -
- Strike Me Down -
Midnight EyeZ
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Serious Debate