The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Petrol Prices

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Petrol Prices

Postby mdemaz » Sep 14th, '11, 03:22

Well, I take a look at the oil stocks and they are cheaper than ever..So I walked to my local servo and find they raised the price to 160 cents a litre..Seriously, what the fuck?

Anyone else fed up with gas prices?
Sooner or later, everyone is gonna go fucking nuts as the price of living skyrockets..
Discuss..

Is the government really this greedy?
It's not bad enough they pay millions to pay for anti-smoking ads while making billions from people buying smokes, but they get even more profit from the oil stocks being so high, and when they get low the service stations turn around and fucking make the prices higher..
Man fuck it, but discuss.

The Democrats and Republicans need to fucking sit down together and discuss this issue.
Yeah, a bowl of shit looking in the mirror talking to itself.

They tried to fix this issue, they sent a law to the house, turned around, pointed the gun aimed at the pointless taxes, aimed it back at the people and went BOOM.

They thought it would be a good idea to make a 400 billion dollar tax cut at a time when all the fucking GOVERNMENT businesses were fucking broke..
THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING MONEY!
SO WHAT THE FUCK MONEY DID THEY CUT?
If we have to live with an administration like this, then I don't wanna live.

Discuss/troll/flame.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Re: Petrol Prices

Postby AbramIsaac » Sep 14th, '11, 18:03

Petrol? Litre?

What the fuck are you on about?

:facepalm
No, but seriously. I get what you mean, we have that problem over here too. I mean, our gas prices are lower than yours, but when it comes to the taxes? Yeah, we have the problem here of not taxing our richest members of society, leaving a huge chunk of revenue inaccessible. It puts a lot of strain on the middle and lower class.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Drug.Ballad » Sep 14th, '11, 18:07

I hate how everytime i put petrol in the prices have risen. But it is what it is, you just gotta get on with it, and if its costing too much then go back to walking and catching buses every now and then.
Drug.Ballad
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Sep 15th, '11, 02:58

AbramIsaac wrote:Petrol? Litre?

No, but seriously. I get what you mean, we have that problem over here too. I mean, our gas prices are lower than yours, but when it comes to the taxes? Yeah, we have the problem here of not taxing our richest members of society, leaving a huge chunk of revenue inaccessible. It puts a lot of strain on the middle and lower class.

True shit bro..
At the end of the day man, we gotta deal with it I guess..
We as a people...Are soo tired...

When they introduce new taxes and higher prices we are like raging alcoholics..
AHHH FUCK YOU I'LL PAY IT BAHAHAHA.

Yo, what do you think would be a good solution to this chaos?
I know hybrids are out of the question, lmao.
Last edited by mdemaz on Sep 19th, '11, 07:08, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby ThomasJ » Sep 19th, '11, 06:49

mdemaz wrote:I know hybrids are out of the question, lmao.

Why?
...The mortician of love, sent from above
Forced entry, the more wenchy, the more stingy I become
Been doing this for more than a quarter century, I'm just numb...
ThomasJ
Renegade
Renegade

Postby mdemaz » Sep 19th, '11, 07:08

Would cost too much and take too much time to become the norm..Mainly the only people that drive hybrids are yuppies in California or Canada, rofl.
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby AbramIsaac » Sep 19th, '11, 07:32

We pretty much have to break our dependence on fossil fuels in the long run.

Hybrids are getting cheaper every year, and we even have fully electric cars now that are priced under 28,000 dollars brand new. In the long run, we will have to get away from fossil fuels, as they are a limited resource, not to mention all of the negative environmental effects.

Improving and mass-producing electric and alternative (and clean) burning technologies, along with improving the public transportation infrastructure.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby mdemaz » Sep 19th, '11, 07:48

Big oil will cave-in eventually..
We got silicon and computer chips, we can do anything.

Pretty soon cars will run purely on electronics.
Last edited by mdemaz on Sep 30th, '11, 03:37, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby GenePeer » Sep 29th, '11, 01:31

Using electric cars doesn't help us that much; the electricity is mainly from burning coal and oil anyway. The next best alternative is nuclear energy whose waste will kill us all faster than global warming. We have the poorest efficiency in harnessing solar and wind power. Oil isn't caving in any time soon. I'd even say, not in our lifetime.

Quite depressing. :'(
GenePeer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby WakeUpShow » Sep 29th, '11, 20:49

AbramIsaac wrote:Petrol? Litre?

yes there are paris hiltons who don't do shit, but if you gouge business men by raising their tax rates that leaves them less money to put into other business ventures/companies. Which in turn could have actually created jobs. It would essentially kill the economy. I think I read something that if you took all of the money, and I mean ALL OF IT, not just taxes from every billionaire in america it would be way less than a trillion dollars. And we all know our debt is over 14 trillion. Plus, why punish the man who spent his entire life sacraficing and working to get where he's at and employ thousands of workers? While at the same time, giving a break to the dude that said "fuck it, I'm gonna drop out of high school and smoke crack in my mom's aids-infested cellar."
WakeUpShow
Role Model
Role Model

Postby mdemaz » Sep 30th, '11, 03:41

I just wish that things were easier for the middle class...
They are all going to be driven to the brink of insanity..
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby NextEpisode » Nov 5th, '11, 19:22

1 Gallon = 3,78541178 Litre

The current averge price ($) for 1 gallon of gasoline/petrol in the US (October 31, 2011) is $3,452. So... per litres, you pay $0,912... In Sweden, we currently pay ~ $1.96 per litre (or $7,149 per gallon)

People here would kill for the prices you pay in the US. Just sayin'.
NextEpisode
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Nov 6th, '11, 00:08

NextEpisode wrote:1 Gallon = 3,78541178 Litre

The current averge price ($) for 1 gallon of gasoline/petrol in the US (October 31, 2011) is $3,452. So... per litres, you pay $0,912... In Sweden, we currently pay ~ $1.96 per litre (or $7,149 per gallon)

People here would kill for the prices you pay in the US. Just sayin'.

Dude, now I really feel like shit..
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Return to Serious Debate