The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

After U Die

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Postby shady_50_for life_420 » Nov 6th, '06, 02:12

i think we will all go to heaven :blinking: lol i really dont know nobody does hopefully i go to heaven
shady_50_for life_420
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Nov 6th, '06, 02:30

if you think bout this

now im shti at explainign and ill probs just confuse evryone but anywae

its NOT far-fetched that theres heaven or hell because , we ourselves didnt rcreate anything to do with earth/universe we do NOT know 100% anything about it so....this relity that we made through science isnt reality at all because we didnt even maek the thing we are making reality off...so if a monster jumps out and goes bo ive been invisible for 100 years ad now im goin to fly turn into a dracula and fuck britney spears....if is ayed that was gonni happen its un-realistic BUT why who made it unrealistic us and hwo the hell can we make it unrealistic if we didnt even make the basis of reality

so do we rot in the ground who knows maybe

but it aint unrealistic for there to be a heaven hell or anything

i beileive you go somewere...were i dunno...but ive had stuff happen were i beileive ppl watch over me and i beileive that when you die thats probly what you do watch over your children guide them......but the argument with that is what if you got no family and i cant back that up but i do beileive there is something i jsut dont know what
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby shady_50_for life_420 » Nov 6th, '06, 02:32

its NOT far-fetched that theres heaven or hell because , we ourselves didnt rcreate anything to do with earth/universe we do NOT know 100% anything about it so....this relity that we made through science isnt reality at all because we didnt even maek the thing we are making reality off...so if a monster jumps out and goes bo ive been invisible for 100 years ad now im goin to fly turn into a dracula and fuck britney spears....if is ayed that was gonni happen its un-realistic BUT why who made it unrealistic us and hwo the hell can we make it unrealistic if we didnt even make the basis of reality

so do we rot in the ground who knows maybe

but it aint unrealistic for there to be a heaven hell or anything

i beileive you go somewere...were i dunno...but ive had stuff happen were i beileive ppl watch over me and i beileive that when you die thats probly what you do watch over your children guide them......but the argument with that is what if you got no family and i cant back that up but i do beileive there is something i jsut dont know what

i agree
r.i.p. proof, tupac, notorious b.i.g., you will always be remembered!!
shady_50_for life_420
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Nov 6th, '06, 02:58

Sarah wrote:Bar I understand what you're saying. Obviously your body rots in the ground :p . But I don't know about your soul or anything like that. But I do get the feeling that your still around somehow. Like ghosts. So many people have seen them. I sorta don't think about this shit much....but I sometimes feel you go somewhere. I always believe you come back as a totally different person and have a new life. It's hard to explain, but I've just always thought that. People say you only live once but that's YOU. After you die you could come back as someone else :sweating: fuuuuuuuck I can't explain it

i know what ya mean lol ill give you some weird things

my mums freind ( jean ) had a dog ( buster ) now the dog was really small and really attachted to jean it was a little hypar motherfucker and really crazy , now the dog done 4 things that amd eit uique.....if jean wasnt in the hous it would sit and a certain window and watch for her it wouldnt go anywere else.....it wouldnt eat out its bowl it onyl wanted food of a fork ( yeh jean fedthe dog it off a fork ) it only like to sit upfront in a car.....and it got on with my dog ( the onyl dog that has ever gotten on with mine )

no buster ended up getting ran over jeans nephew let him out and buster ran to the road looking for jean and got hit by 3 cars snapped it nect back basically dead and had to get put down...it got burned and jean has the ashes...

she got another dog ( snoop ) and though and behold it isnt small tis fucking huge i mean really big the kind of dog you crass the street when you see it ya know....BUT this dog tries to sitat the same window.......( it cant even fit but it tries ) it will onyl eat of a fork.....it will only yide shotgun...and egts on with my dog....

now it could be coincidence but when buddy died it wasnt like it was ready to die it was young and also death witch is why it wasnt scared of a road...the her nephew that opened the door for buddy is a evil fuck...

its jsut strange that the dogs ahve the same charataristics in ever single way ( witch they really do )

now that aint humans abv but shows one way as if a spirit lives on

i could also say bout a time in my house were my mum was having a real down time and she was in her room praying and asked for guidence to shwo soemone was helping her coz she couldnt do it on her own ( this was enar the time when my mum found out my sister had been milested ) now when she sayed this all of a sudden a orama came into her room a smell....now my mums gran ( my great gran ) her house had the eroma of a alchoholics house since my uncle was one....now my mum was really close with her gran and her 2 uncles who are all dead now ( RIP ) and they all ahd this smell...when my mum asked for guidence this smell came to ehr room and her room only you could stand in the hall and then walk into her oom and smell it ti didnt go into the hall it stayed in the room

thats weird as if it gave her the smell to show her they were there lol

also whats weird is i have had goosebumps sinc ei started writing about my great granny lol anywae

there my ten bobs worth lol
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Inches » Nov 6th, '06, 03:01

Bar wrote:
Sarah wrote:Bar I understand what you're saying. Obviously your body rots in the ground :p . But I don't know about your soul or anything like that. But I do get the feeling that your still around somehow. Like ghosts. So many people have seen them. I sorta don't think about this shit much....but I sometimes feel you go somewhere. I always believe you come back as a totally different person and have a new life. It's hard to explain, but I've just always thought that. People say you only live once but that's YOU. After you die you could come back as someone else :sweating: fuuuuuuuck I can't explain it

i know what ya mean lol ill give you some weird things

my mums freind ( jean ) had a dog ( buster ) now the dog was really small and really attachted to jean it was a little hypar motherfucker and really crazy , now the dog done 4 things that amd eit uique.....if jean wasnt in the hous it would sit and a certain window and watch for her it wouldnt go anywere else.....it wouldnt eat out its bowl it onyl wanted food of a fork ( yeh jean fedthe dog it off a fork ) it only like to sit upfront in a car.....and it got on with my dog ( the onyl dog that has ever gotten on with mine )

no buster ended up getting ran over jeans nephew let him out and buster ran to the road looking for jean and got hit by 3 cars snapped it nect back basically dead and had to get put down...it got burned and jean has the ashes...

she got another dog ( snoop ) and though and behold it isnt small tis fucking huge i mean really big the kind of dog you crass the street when you see it ya know....BUT this dog tries to sitat the same window.......( it cant even fit but it tries ) it will onyl eat of a fork.....it will only yide shotgun...and egts on with my dog....

now it could be coincidence but when buddy died it wasnt like it was ready to die it was young and also death witch is why it wasnt scared of a road...the her nephew that opened the door for buddy is a evil fuck...

its jsut strange that the dogs ahve the same charataristics in ever single way ( witch they really do )

now that aint humans abv but shows one way as if a spirit lives on

i could also say bout a time in my house were my mum was having a real down time and she was in her room praying and asked for guidence to shwo soemone was helping her coz she couldnt do it on her own ( this was enar the time when my mum found out my sister had been milested ) now when she sayed this all of a sudden a orama came into her room a smell....now my mums gran ( my great gran ) her house had the eroma of a alchoholics house since my uncle was one....now my mum was really close with her gran and her 2 uncles who are all dead now ( RIP ) and they all ahd this smell...when my mum asked for guidence this smell came to ehr room and her room only you could stand in the hall and then walk into her oom and smell it ti didnt go into the hall it stayed in the room

thats weird as if it gave her the smell to show her they were there lol

also whats weird is i have had goosebumps sinc ei started writing about my great granny lol anywae

there my ten bobs worth lol

Just a bit scary
:unsure:
Inches
Renegade
Renegade

Postby IceAxe » Nov 6th, '06, 06:39

i think what happens is what you want to happen. if you are religious then you go to heaven/hell. if not religious then you stop existing. if you think your soul goes to a parking garage in New York.... then that's cool too.
IceAxe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Nov 6th, '06, 10:08

Sarah wrote:Damn that IS some freaky shit! :confusion:

And that is wierd about the dogs, but maybe she treated them the same. Cos I know when dogs get spoilt alot by their owners they become stubborn and maybe that's why both dogs would only eat from a fork...cos they were raised that way. Or did the new dog just do this right from the beginning? :unsure:

well both dogs were with her from a week after birth so its possible it could be that but both dogs always done it like they never just stopped eating out a borl they never did it, well both when from milk to eating of a fork they skipped bowl :laughing:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Le Tunisien » Dec 5th, '06, 20:05

the exact and tue information about what you do after you die is on iislamic religion:
when you die,you can go to hell if you did so much ba things and you don't belive in god,cause god create this big world!....or you can go to heaven ,pradise if you did much good things andyou believe in god and believe that"mohamed" is the last messenger of god to islam religion.......then you got to choose
: believe in god and mohamed last messenger ------>go to pardise after you die
or
dont belive in god or dont belive on mohamed last messenger,andyou say its not true ,and you make bad things and dont believe----->go to hell after you die
its so simple!!!..........but im scared of dying
Le Tunisien
Role Model
Role Model

after i die

Postby LISA » Feb 24th, '07, 21:30

i hope to go to heaven and not be reincarnated or go to a dantes state of redemption. lord i hope i dont have to come back and relive this allover again!! i want to meet people in heaven or come back as another better luckier person!scary question.
im just interested in eminem hes hot but im no groopy,i loved 8mile though!
LISA
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Sophie » Feb 24th, '07, 21:31

^ Can you please stop bumpin old threads?
Chill a nity you boon.
Sophie
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Mr. Cookie » Feb 24th, '07, 21:33

fuckin' spammers.... :tounge2: :tounge2: not you Sophie :smoking:

just that bitch LISA :tounge2: :tounge2:
Mr. Cookie

Previous

Return to Serious Debate