The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Nice or Not?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Nice or Not?

Postby the real slim shady » Feb 21st, '12, 21:47

Well im nice to people if i feel they deserve it... so around friends or people i dont really know yet, i like to think im a pretty 'OK' guy, but if someone actively annoys me or they dont get the hint that i dont like them, i stop really caring what they think. That doesnt mean i go and have a go at them, but more.... if i disagree with them, i will tell them. If they do something wrong, i point it out. Its kinda my way of telling people to fuck off and do their own thing, instead of pissing me off.

If someone is a bully, then i couldnt care less what they think so i say whatever i feel like saying.
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby CrashBand » Feb 24th, '12, 07:11

Ignoring the actual options, which are

A) Prefer to be nice as much as possible.

or

B) Say what you want, be a total dick if you have to, and if someone doesn't like it they can get fucked.

I think it is much better to be 'nice' then to 'not'.

I think most people have agreed that you shouldn't have to be all nice and fluffy to people just for the sake of not offending them, and you should be able to say what you want. (so i see why b was picked i guess)

But lets say you aren't compromising your views when talking to or arguing someone. I don't see why you should just be a cunt haha as opposed to showing respect. - (I'm kind of a hypocrite here though as when I argue I fail to resist the urge of coming down on some stupid fuck in a demeaning manor)
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby J.R. » Mar 3rd, '12, 16:53

I really like the last three posts..

Although sometimes I can go out of control and be a total ass for no reason. I have a short fuse;
Even online sometimes. Anyone like this too?
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Mar 3rd, '12, 18:51

Will always be B!
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby SchunductionStudios » Mar 4th, '12, 01:55

I say A cause though being nice can be tough when ur with dicks, u create more enemies when i do B. An though who cares if they hate you, I feel theres no need to create aimless haters.
SchunductionStudios
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to Serious Debate