The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Republican Primary

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Republican Primary

Postby llama911 » Mar 6th, '12, 00:18

Brokered convention would be a nightmare because the Republicans would have to choose between someone like Christie or Palin, neither fit to be President, or even near Washington.
llama911
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby SchunductionStudios » Mar 6th, '12, 04:23

Hahah well Bringing up Christie he though very overweight and would be the next Taft, actually has the mentality we need to get out of this slump. He wont hold back and he's willing to do anything necessary. Though he is stupid and would do that the wrong way, the GOP need a candidate with his ethic.
SchunductionStudios
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Chet Starr » Mar 6th, '12, 06:49

I wouldn't mind if either Gingrich or Paul won. I can't stand the others
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby CrashBand » Mar 6th, '12, 08:32

Chet Starr wrote:I wouldn't mind if either Gingrich or Paul won. I can't stand the others

:n: :n: :n: Gingrich. At this point in time I'm still not sure if Newt is ever serious.

...unless what you're getting at is that Obama will 100% win if he's up against Gingrich :happy:

Tbh, I think Romney is the only one that stands a chance against Obama. Even though I'm not really a fan
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Chet Starr » Mar 6th, '12, 09:00

CrashBand wrote:
Chet Starr wrote:I wouldn't mind if either Gingrich or Paul won. I can't stand the others

:n: :n: :n: Gingrich. At this point in time I'm still not sure if Newt is ever serious.

...unless what you're getting at is that Obama will 100% win if he's up against Gingrich :happy:

Tbh, I think Romney is the only one that stands a chance against Obama. Even though I'm not really a fan

I'm just very very anti Romney, & those other two dumb fucks

I'm not a huge fan of democratics either honestly. I would probably be Republican if it wasn't for the pro life, anti gay, pro rich attitudes of many of them
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby CrashBand » Mar 6th, '12, 09:26

Chet Starr wrote:I'm just very very anti Romney, & those other two dumb fucks

I'm not a huge fan of democratics either honestly. I would probably be Republican if it wasn't for the pro life, anti gay, pro rich attitudes of many of them

Haha sweet as, I'm pretty anti-republican myself (even though I'm not even from the U.S, I'm just really interested in the politics over there). Saying that Obama hasn't really delivered (But I dont think he's been as bad as some people make out though).

I just seriously think Newt Gingrich is a fucking idoit.
....or a very, very good troll
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SchunductionStudios » Mar 6th, '12, 15:08

CrashBand wrote:

Haha sweet as, I'm pretty anti-republican myself (even though I'm not even from the U.S, I'm just really interested in the politics over there). Saying that Obama hasn't really delivered (But I dont think he's been as bad as some people make out though).

Where are you from? Also, Id agree that Obama has not delivered (Im Rep.) but I dont think hes a bad person or anything.
SchunductionStudios
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby AbramIsaac » Mar 6th, '12, 21:47

SchunductionStudios wrote:I would agree to a point with you. I don't think Paul is a good candidate because his policies regarded war are trash. In my opinion, he would be crushed under pressure. Gingrich is good, but not great. Santorum is pretty patheitc. Romney is the most well-rounded in my opinion. It would be a real tight one between him and Obama

Interesting...

I'd have to respectfully disagree with you on his policy on war being trash. His stance is that we shouldn't be all over the world, fighting battles that are not our own. I can get behind that. The president shouldn't wield the power to go to war so freely; after all, it's not his power to wield.

Ron Paul's stance is that if we're going to war, it should be declared by Congress, as the constitution says. That way, it's ensured that we only go for something that is truly necessary. Something that the American people can agree on.

His views are extreme. I think we need someone that's willing to stand up and do what's right though. I believe Ron Paul is one of the only people in our political system that is willing to do that, regardless of whether or not it may be a detriment to his campaign later on down the line.

Ron Paul doesn't change his opinions based on the political landscape. He votes with what he truly believes, and that alone makes me admire him more than any other candidate out. While I don't agree with everything he says, I know that when he does something, it's because he believes in the merit of it.

That's more than I can say for any other candidate running right now, including Barrack Obama. I like Obama, too. I think he's a smart man, and a thoughtful person. I don't, however, agree with the fact that he has consistently fallen short on virtually every one of his major campaign promises, and caters to the people who won't vote for him instead of his base.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby CrashBand » Mar 7th, '12, 01:28

SchunductionStudios wrote:
CrashBand wrote:

Where are you from? Also, Id agree that Obama has not delivered (Im Rep.) but I dont think hes a bad person or anything.

New Zealand lol, the other side of the world. Its funny, our National Party (which is like your Republican party) is probably a lot more left wing in everything than your Democrat party. Thats why I'm quite anti-republican as IMO it's quite extreme haha.

If I was american I would probably vote Obama, saying that I think I would be very hard pressed if Ron Paul was the opposition. For the same reasons as AbramIsaac has expressed quite well.
AbramIsaac wrote:Ron Paul doesn't change his opinions based on the political landscape. He votes with what he truly believes, and that alone makes me admire him more than any other candidate out. While I don't agree with everything he says, I know that when he does something, it's because he believes in the merit of it.

Whereas Romney is almost the exact opposite of this.'
I remember seeing an interview with Ron Paul quite a while back, way before he was running for presidential candidate, and thinking 'this dude has some great points'.
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby xnoxiousx » Apr 10th, '12, 08:27

Obama is not better this video sums up his lies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89-Xl9jhmi4
xnoxiousx
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Serious Debate