The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Joseph Kony

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Joseph Kony

Postby the real slim shady » Mar 6th, '12, 21:41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 4MnpzG5Sqc
Share it, help out, do what you can and help sort that shit out ^^

its long, but the video is well worth seeing.
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Re: Joseph Kony

Postby Guess_Who » Mar 6th, '12, 22:19

:y:
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby NextEpisode » Mar 6th, '12, 22:59

Thanks for sharing! Inspiring. I'll try to support this "movement" as much as I can!
NextEpisode
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CrashBand » Mar 7th, '12, 01:38

I saw this the other day, the main guy kind of got on my nerves tbh :coffee:
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Amaranthine » Mar 7th, '12, 01:46

I saw an article a few weeks ago about US green berets in Uganda trying to help the people. It's crazy stuff. Someone should just kill the guy in his sleep or something.
You should read this.
I break my back to give you my art, you steal my thoughts
It's like driving a spike through my heart

Geno wrote:I don't wanna have a kid with Zabe tbh.
Amaranthine
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Mar 7th, '12, 05:22

I've got a movement in Winnipeg I'm involved with. I'm definitely participating.
Horsebot3K wrote:
Usernamesarehard wrote:My dick is going in your mouth whether you like it or not bipolar fuck boy.

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby the real slim shady » Mar 7th, '12, 08:48

Good to see you guys care about this :y: im gonna buy a couple of the posters to put in my school, see if i can help out at all there

CrashBand wrote:I saw this the other day, the main guy kind of got on my nerves tbh :coffee:

Do the 30,000 missing/dead children get on your nerves as well?

JamaicanPattlez wrote:I've got a movement in Winnipeg I'm involved with. I'm definitely participating.

Thats cool man :y: i have got a few people to share it on facebook but im gonna get it going at my school, as soon as i convince my parents to let me buy the action kit and a couple of posters
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Alex2012 » Mar 7th, '12, 17:01

yeah this guy is a monster, it's sad and he's not the only one like that in the world.

i wanted to know more about that movement and i found that, don't know what thinking.

http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com/post/ ... ot-trouble
I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Mar 7th, '12, 20:51

the real slim shady wrote:Good to see you guys care about this :y: im gonna buy a couple of the posters to put in my school, see if i can help out at all there

CrashBand wrote:I saw this the other day, the main guy kind of got on my nerves tbh :coffee:

JamaicanPattlez wrote:I've got a movement in Winnipeg I'm involved with. I'm definitely participating.

Thats cool man :y: i have got a few people to share it on facebook but im gonna get it going at my school, as soon as i convince my parents to let me buy the action kit and a couple of posters

Word. :y: I know people are all "Oh, you know this dude's been running shit for years and NOW y'all care? Smh." but that's not the point, it's AWARENESS. To make people REALIZE shit like this DOES happen, and it happens a lot. They're not trying to create super crazy-ass vegetarian activist hippies that only shower on Wednesday because of their crazy new-fangled beliefs. It's to make people like you and I actually acknowledge the fact that shit's going down. Most of the same cynics never do shit anyway, I actually contribute and shit. On Christmas, I actually went to a soup kitchen without people knowing, I donate whenever I can, I spread awareness. I mean, what can you possibly lose from at least saying "Hey, you know, Joseph Kony needs to be stopped"? You don't even really have to buy a thing. You CAN, but nobody's forcing you to. Honestly, I think if we keep thinking so selfishly, we won't even have much left to call our own.

/rant.
Horsebot3K wrote:
Usernamesarehard wrote:My dick is going in your mouth whether you like it or not bipolar fuck boy.

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby the real slim shady » Mar 7th, '12, 21:00

/good rant

Some people are selfish though, and they are oblivious to how selfish they are... there is almost no way of proving it to them :facepalm
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Mar 7th, '12, 21:09

the real slim shady wrote:/good rant

Some people are selfish though, and they are oblivious to how selfish they are... there is almost no way of proving it to them :facepalm

No doubt. Why should I be criticized for wanting to help if some people don't want to? Even if you don't believe in IC's cause, then maybe you'd feel better contributing to another cause or shit, putting your change in that little bucket at McDonald's. You honestly don't have to do much, like go riot in the streets. (Though I'm doing the Cover the Night thing anyway. :8) )
Horsebot3K wrote:

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby the real slim shady » Mar 7th, '12, 21:11

the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Chet Starr » Mar 8th, '12, 06:59

http://.jezebel.com/5891269/think-twice ... me-du-jour

Read before you donate, some eye opening shit
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Rollimeo » Mar 8th, '12, 07:10

Chet Starr wrote:http://.jezebel.com/5891269/think-twice-before-donating-to-kony-2012-the-meme-du-jour

Read before you donate, some eye opening shit

I haven't seen the video yet and have no intentions of seeing it and I love the comment on this article

I feel about this Kony video the exact same way I feel about Toms. It's a great way for Americans to feel good about themselves without actually doing a damn thing.

Rollimeo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CrashBand » Mar 8th, '12, 09:19

the real slim shady wrote:

That has nothing to do with how the main guy is annoying ??? lmao
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Next

Return to Serious Debate