The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Syrian children are being slaughtered

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Syrian children are being slaughtered

Postby Doodlebug » Jun 15th, '12, 13:18

If there is a bully beating up ten smaller children - day to day. What would you do?

Would you teach them to fight?
If we teach them to fight, aren't we then responsible if they use those skills to hurt others?

Would you step in and teach the bully a lesson?
Then what will he do when we are not there? What will the smaller ones do?

Would you encourage them to fight the bully?
For me, this would be the best but at the same time, we then have some measure of responsibility in this.

I came from a bad neighborhood growing up, and the truths we all know are:

- keep your mouth closed if you can't beat down the person you insult.

- if you are being picked on, then get up, teach yourself how to fight, group up with other victims and organize > fight back.

We are in countries that do not want us there, our people are dying because they will not group up and take control. And so they do not want us there, and they are allowing us to die for their cause.

We cannot be there for ever - and the moment we pull out, and are no longer willing to die for their causes... then what will happen to them?

I am sorry, but the adults need to feel the full pain of this - so they organize and DO something. Where there is a will there is a way. Something needs to snap inside each of them - before they say ENOUGH - and etc..

If they can't - then maybe their lives are not worth us being over there to protect. It is the hard cold truth. We are dying, so they do not have to stand up and take that chance.
>> call me Deb...
We are the children of pain.... educated by hurt..." - Deb
Doodlebug
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby AbramIsaac » Jun 15th, '12, 18:40

bigray wrote:I am all for the Syrian Government... fuck USA... 90% of what is on the news is not real they lie. It's all about Oil!

The U.S. government being full of shit doesn't mean that the Syrian government is good.

I just don't think we should be over there anymore.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Tarabulus » Jun 26th, '12, 06:51

I find it intriguing that even the syrian population is divided when it comes to this subject. There are supporters of Assad and incriminators. I spoke to two syrian dudes a few days ago and they were on different sides. It seems like there really is a terrorist organization called the Free Syrian Army, but, are they the ones shooting at women and children (when they just want to siege power over the state), or is it the government maybe trying to create fear, shooting randomly because they don't really know who is an insurgent and who is not.
Tarabulus
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Jun 26th, '12, 11:16

Yes,fuck all kinds of Muslims (no offense if you follow that shit,but this is how the different types of muslims handle eachother) if our country could fit the syrian christians in (i dont know how many million) i will be welcoming them with open arms.

and Lello,no b! moursi said that nothing will happen to the Christians in Egypt,that is his first priority yesterday,so all fine,though i do wish that Egypt as a whole vanishes with everybody in it because they are the shittiest country with the most dumb and shittiest people.

/rant
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Jun 26th, '12, 11:58

No,the Fuck Muslims shit was from me,it was not intended for you.
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby DanWS » Jun 26th, '12, 19:54

Here's what I see happening in the middle east right now, from my own research:

The US/UN (whatever name you want to give to this Zionist agenda) are hell bent on taking over the middle-east. We saw it in Afghanistan first, we saw it in Iraq, we saw it to a degree in Egypt and even more so in Libya, and now we are seeing it in Syria, with the short-term end goal being to take over Iran.

Why do they want to do it? Well duh, the Anglo-American Empire is no different from any Empire that existed in the past. They want power, they want resources (hint: OIL), they want money. Why else do they want it? For the same reasons that they kicked the Palestinians out of Israel and made it their own special state - the powers that be in the Western world see this land surrounding the Persian Gulf, or Mesopotamia as it was known, as sacred, precious land which the first civilizations of mankind inhabited.This is essentially a Zionist Jewish vs Muslim war. Note I say "Zionist Jews" because it's important to know that the overwhelming majority of Jews absolutely do NOT want to serve the agenda that has been laid by the Zionist Jews aka the Rothschilds aka the heads of the banking and oil industries of the west.

America's economy will officially be taken over by China in 2016. America hit peak oil production in 1970. For every new barrel of oil being discovered, 6 barrels of oil are being used just to sustain the current life we're living. It's the great oil race - whoever can control the last reserves of oil will have control of industry, agriculture and of course the pyramid scheme that we know as the "economy". Money makes the world go round, but ONLY if that money is backed by energy.

So, where are we now? In the west we're being bombarded with all this ridiculous propaganda of Assad "burning villages of babies" and killing towns of innocent people. Hmmm a fashist dictator killing hoards of his own people in a country that isnt militarily or financially backed by the west?? Where have I heard that before??? Anyway, to anyone with an even slightly critical mind, this is the obvious tactic they''re using to convince the public that the UN/NATO is acting in the interests of "world peace" by launching attacks on Syria and Assad's regime.

Look at the news of this Turkish fighter jet being shot down by the Syrian defence system just the other day. As soon as it happens, BAM there goes Hilary Cunting Clinton condemning Syria and we have Turkish officials (in case you didn't know Turkey is in a shit load of debt to America and are CLEARLY playing the useless lapdog idiots role in allowing America to dictate what will happen) demanding NATO condemn Syrian forces. Now I don't need to tell you who heads NATO for you to realise what is happening here. All this propaganda and biased reporting is being used as a pretext to NATO (aka version 1.0 of the World Police) going into Syria, dethroning Assad and taking control of Syria.

Now, here lies a problem. Syria, along with Iran, have the backing of Russia and China, both financially and militarily. Both of these nations have nuclear capabilities. Vladimir Putin is already pissed off with the west's diabolical handling of Egypt and was furious with the blatant LIES by NATO who had assured Russia that they weren't specifically targeting Gaddafi (lol, like anyone would believe them) but then went ahead and bombed his palaces without the consent of the rest of the world and without giving fair trial to Gaddafi. If the same starts to happen in Syria, which I'm sure it will, shit is going to get ULTRA INTENSE. As for how Egypt will react, well, with the new Muslim Brotherhood now in power, we are yet to see what will happen, but my feeling is that the military of Egypt who have a huge amount of power and who are given vast quantities of aid and financial help by the US in return for a peace deal with Israel, will hold tight and let America do what the fuck they want with Syria. For now.

However, one thing is for sure... Russia and China will be getting more and more pissed off with the west day by day because like anyone with a remotely critical mind, they can probably already see the writing on the wall. Which is, this Anglo-American Empire or however you want to describe it - be it the UN, NATO, whatever, is actively carrying out the steps right now to completely take over the middle east. I HOPE it doesn't happen, because if it does there will no doubt be a nuclear war. But right now, it is definitely happening. How far it will go, only time will tell. But history repeats itself over and over again...
TRshady wrote:The server is indeed unaware of the greatness that is DanWS.
DanWS
Role Model
Role Model

Previous

Return to Serious Debate