The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

2012 apocalypse: Truth or Bullshit?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: 2012 apocalypse: Truth or Bullshit?

Postby DanWS » Aug 7th, '12, 13:07

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:
Spyder wrote:no, it happens every 5000~

but their theory is the world and cleared population four times before
once by meteor once by ice age one by fire, each time clearing out a civilization of man

so this lineup of planets could have killed off people before
it wont destroy the planet, it just wipes everything out because of all these natural disaters that would occur

dude I'm pretty sure its 26000, look it up, and if there had been 4 civilizations before us there would obviously evidence, the whole mayan stuff is just mythology

What evidence would be left after 20,000-plus years?
TRshady wrote:The server is indeed unaware of the greatness that is DanWS.
DanWS
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Spyder » Aug 7th, '12, 17:19

there are under water structures that pre-date man
paved roads, monolithic bolders carved with right angles,
doorways, they resemble the mayan pyramids.

not saying the world win end, or there have been four generations whiped out.
but its obvious an advance man was around before the onunakie(sp)
which are the gods, who were have said to have made man.
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby DanWS » Aug 7th, '12, 17:39

*Annunaki (sorry to be a dick)

But yeah, the more I research this subject the more I'm convinced that there were advanced civilisations which existed before the Sumerians and Egyptians.
DanWS
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Spyder » Aug 7th, '12, 17:48

ya i knew my spelling was wrong haha thanks ive never seen it written, just heard about them

but yes the egyptians and mayans were accomponied with ancient, yet advanced technology to assist them with astronomy, and construction.

u see laser-like cuts in stones at small depths, monolithic stones moved where tree rollers are impossible,

stories of gods, that can all essentially be explained by advanced techology..

start replacing god with extra terrestial, and magic with technology
shit doesnt seem so crazy anymore
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby DanWS » Aug 7th, '12, 18:36

The thing is, I'm not even sure if it was the Egyptians who built the pyramids and the sphinx, because the sphinx has thousands of years worth of water erosion on it. So taking into account that according to mainstream history Ancient Egypt began around 3500BC or so, it must have been a different, much earlier civilisation who built it, when Egypt was much more fertile land and experienced lots of rainfall. Either that, or the Ancient Egyptian period began much, much earlier than previously thought. This is why many experts of Ancient Egypt now believe that the sphinx was actually built somewhere between 30,000BC and 10,000BC.

And yea, I agree that some of the mathematics and physics involved in the construction of the pyramids is extraordinary and shows that there were definitely ancient civilisations with super-advanced knowledge of astronomy. Even by today's standards we'd struggle to build the pyramids as accurately. I also believe, which is what I think you were getting at, that this whole concept of "God" is becoming narrower between religious texts and science. Like you said, replace "God" with "ET's" and the stories found in Genesis start to make more sense.
DanWS
Role Model
Role Model

Postby DanWS » Aug 7th, '12, 18:54

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:you know fossils are over 65 mill years old and we still find them on a daily basis, so assuming there was a civilization before ours which had the exact same time as us to develop technology they would've also been able to create cities like ours and maybe even reach the moon and mars

But fossils have no relation to remnants of ancient civilisations. If a meteor hit the earth today and wiped out the entire human population, what of our cities would be left in 20,000 years for a future human civilisation to see? Pretty much nothing, except for certain types of stone, much like the sphinx and the pyramids. Everything else - houses, roads, streets, buildings, would eventually decay and rot into nothingness. There would be very little evidence that we were ever here.
Last edited by DanWS on Aug 7th, '12, 18:55, edited 1 time in total.
DanWS
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Emadyville » Aug 7th, '12, 18:55

DanWS wrote:The thing is, I'm not even sure if it was the Egyptians who built the pyramids and the sphinx, because the sphinx has thousands of years worth of water erosion on it. So taking into account that according to mainstream history Ancient Egypt began around 3500BC or so, it must have been a different, much earlier civilisation who built it, when Egypt was much more fertile land and experienced lots of rainfall. Either that, or the Ancient Egyptian period began much, much earlier than previously thought. This is why many experts of Ancient Egypt now believe that the sphinx was actually built somewhere between 30,000BC and 10,000BC.

i've read that the sphinx is 10,000 years old
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby DanWS » Aug 7th, '12, 18:57

Emadyville wrote:
DanWS wrote:The thing is, I'm not even sure if it was the Egyptians who built the pyramids and the sphinx, because the sphinx has thousands of years worth of water erosion on it. So taking into account that according to mainstream history Ancient Egypt began around 3500BC or so, it must have been a different, much earlier civilisation who built it, when Egypt was much more fertile land and experienced lots of rainfall. Either that, or the Ancient Egyptian period began much, much earlier than previously thought. This is why many experts of Ancient Egypt now believe that the sphinx was actually built somewhere between 30,000BC and 10,000BC.

Yeah I mean it varies, even the top Egyptologists can't conclusively agree how old it is. Some say 10,000 years old, others say it's nearer 30,000 years. What is becoming fact though, is that the water erosion on it means it had to have been constructed much earlier than 3,500BC.
DanWS
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Emadyville » Aug 7th, '12, 18:58

DanWS wrote:
Emadyville wrote:

Yeah I mean it varies, even the top Egyptologists can't conclusively agree how old it is. Some say 10,000 years old, others say it's nearer 30,000 years. What is becoming fact though, is that the water erosion on it means it had to have been constructed much earlier than 3,500BC.

i'd have to see proof of this "fact", any links of something you've read?

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby DanWS » Aug 7th, '12, 19:07

Emadyville wrote:

It's becoming a fact, it isn't a fact according to mainstream history yet. But I imagine with time it will become so. Read/listen to anything by Graham Hancock about the pyramids and the sphinx. John Anthony West is another pretty good source. Both of them will break it down for you.

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:Yeah except for the fact that a meteor did hit earth and wiped out the dinosaurs and still we find all their bones which im pretty sure are much fragile than buildings or stones, anyways no major meteors have hit earth after that so that means we would be able to find remains and since we didnt its obvious bs, watch a show called life after people, explains what would happen if humans died out what would happen to our cities

I just told you that fossils have no relation to remnants of ancient civilisations, yet you're gonna go back to talking about dinosaur fossils? lol. Again, if humanity was wiped out today, what of our CIVILISATION would still be around in 20,000 years?
DanWS
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Emadyville » Aug 7th, '12, 19:13

DanWS wrote:
Emadyville wrote:

It's becoming a fact, it isn't a fact according to mainstream history yet. But I imagine with time it will become so. Read/listen to anything by Graham Hancock about the pyramids and the sphinx. John Anthony West is another pretty good source. Both of them will break it down for you.

I'll have to look them up :y:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby DanWS » Aug 7th, '12, 19:16

Emadyville wrote:
DanWS wrote:
Emadyville wrote:

I'll have to look them up :y:

Yea it's definitely an interesting subject. If you fancy some easy viewing/listening, Graham Hancock was on the Joe Rogan podcast:

DanWS
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Emadyville » Aug 7th, '12, 19:17

I'm gunna check that out later tonight

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Emadyville » Aug 7th, '12, 19:44

Menzo wrote:You guys talking about ancient Egypt? Just watch Ancient Aliens, it explains everything, tbh.

you watch that show too? that shows the shittttt :worship:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Spyder » Aug 7th, '12, 19:51

actually though it is a tv show, it does have factual evidence
and very interesting ideas, i know menzo said that sarcastically but...

i dont believe all thats said but,
shows that we were spliced from monkey and alien dna.

it says the gods created us in their image, and we were made to mine gold as slages so they didnt have to do it themselves.

honestly explains why slavery is acceptable in the bible
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate