The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Have you ever considered...

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Have you ever considered...

Postby Emadyville » Apr 26th, '12, 04:38

...during any course of your life, in any situation in which you were in, about the magnitude of things in which had to happen throughout the course of history for you to be in the situation in which you were/are currently placed?

I didn't know what exact section this belonged but I thought that this was something worth "debating" so to speak.

What I mean by that question is, simply put (for example): You're sitting in your living room watching television.

This blows my minds, but consider everything that had to happen for you to be in that position. From something as complex as the history of homes, how they are built, where they are built, to how and why yours was constructed the way it is, to why you live there, etc. To something as simple as the lamp beside you, and everything that had to happen throughout history, everything that had to be invented, all of the people involved in that entire process, simply for that lamp to be beside you. To the everything in the room, as far off in history as it had to be invented, to as close in time as it was purchased by someone, to be in the room with you.

I don't know, it just blows my mind to think about how many millions of people were involved in everything we do, everything we use, see, and experience. Maybe it's just me, but it's somewhat amazing.
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Re: Have you ever considered...

Postby Kill You » Apr 26th, '12, 13:52

I'll do that too, mainly when I smoke weed lol...it's kinda creepy thinking about it tbh and it's also crazy. Blows my mind as well.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby mdemaz » Apr 26th, '12, 14:19

It makes me feel good that a lot of people suffered and wasted their lives so I can be a lazy shit and do nothing with my life other than chasing pipe dreams and hoping I get lucky with my music given the harsh reality of me being poor and life being a piece of shit.

:)
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Emadyville » Apr 26th, '12, 15:39

mdemaz wrote:It makes me feel good that a lot of people suffered and wasted their lives so I can be a lazy shit and do nothing with my life other than chasing pipe dreams and hoping I get lucky with my music given the harsh reality of me being poor and life being a piece of shit.

:)

interesting take :smoking:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby CrashBand » Apr 29th, '12, 12:50

It doesn't really 'blow my mind' so to speak.

It's all quite comprehendible, hell you pretty much explained it in your post. Lots of little things have to of happened in this particular order for something to happen the exact way it did.

I spose it's amazing in terms of the large scale in what you're talking about.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby ShAdYTiLIDie » Apr 29th, '12, 14:49

I think about it every once in a while and every little thing that made us be here blows my mind, Its way too much to htink about for me at least haha
"Shady said it Shady meant it, I stay demented, Ill throw a stroller at you, with a baby in it"
ShAdYTiLIDie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CrashBand » Apr 29th, '12, 14:52

Yeah but couldn't you apply the same thing for what you are going to do in your life? So many different possibilities. But it's still comprehendible.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Doodlebug » May 3rd, '12, 17:42

I've cooled alot since I was a youth... and I hope on mmorpgs to help curb my naturally aggressive nature. I found, I'm a defender of the quiet and the meek. I'm not a bad person - but I won't be walked on or let others be.

The deal is - in these games, with massive amounts of people all over the world - we learned ... there are tons of idiots out there willing to trip you up infront of an oncoming bus - while they some how manage to hop off - unscarred.

So we - group up. Call them fixed teams. My group is kinda like me - sorta. We are thinkers, tough, not carebears - but - have empathy. We work together for a common cause. First we help bring up the most important anchors, then work our way around to each other. In the end, we all come out ahead.

I think that's how life is - we do things, and someone either assists and picks it up to carry it on to more, or someone does later. We take what we can, improve upon it and - later it's improved upon.

We are the same way I hope to think. My grandparents worked with me, teachers picked me up along the way, one of the church ladies I knew as a kid - on and on I've been like.. what you say .. a work in progress, forever evolving.

Sometimes I even pitch in - work on things that need improving. But yeah - your right. Nice point.
>> call me Deb...
We are the children of pain.... educated by hurt..." - Deb
Doodlebug
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Serious Debate