The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Gay Marches

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Gay Marches

Postby dead prez » Jun 27th, '12, 18:48

Fleka wrote:No, I got lots to say but I ain`t got nobody to say it to. You don`t get what I`m saying, you keep twisting it. Game`s about to start, bye.

Where did I twist your words I really hate when faggots act like you act like I completely missed the point of their argument and that it's modus operandi for them to just run away with their tails between their legs, god at least leave with dignity.
Last edited by dead prez on Jun 27th, '12, 18:50, edited 1 time in total.
dead prez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Guess_Who » Jun 27th, '12, 18:50

dead prez wrote:Umm I'm pretty MikeNUFC and Amadeo will probably laugh at your dumbasses and agree that this was verbal backhand.

Lol, and MikeNUF and Amadeo are what?? God?? I'm with you about the gay marches, but honestly it's so childish how you try to be cool in a forum insulting people. And now go on and say that I add nothing to the site, but you are late MikeNUF already told that.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby the real slim shady » Jun 27th, '12, 18:51

hey :angry: if you cant be cool in real life then doing it online is just as good emma, dont take that away from dead prez
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby dead prez » Jun 27th, '12, 18:52

Guess_Who wrote:
dead prez wrote:Umm I'm pretty MikeNUFC and Amadeo will probably laugh at your dumbasses and agree that this was verbal backhand.

Lol, and MikeNUF and Amadeo are what?? God?? I'm with you about the gay marches, but honestly it's so childish how you try to be cool in a forum insulting people. And now go on and say that I add nothing to the site, but you are late MikeNUF already told that.

They're far better members than the majority of this thread other than Crashband, I'm not doing this to be cool you idiot. I like arguing and it's not my fault the opposition most of the time are complete morons that don't know how to debate. Also where the fuck did I say that? Though do think that yes you are completely useless and should go spam the backstage where you and your ilk belong.
dead prez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Guess_Who » Jun 27th, '12, 18:53

dead prez wrote:
Guess_Who wrote:

They're far better members than the majority of this thread other than Crashband, I'm not doing this to be cool you idiot. I like arguing and it's not my fault the opposition most of the time are complete morons that don't know how to debate. Also where the fuck did I say that? Though do think that yes you are completely useless and should go spam the backstage where you and your ilk belong.

Now go on and find a time machine so we can go back to when I was 17 , then maybe your coment could have some effect on me.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby the real slim shady » Jun 27th, '12, 18:54

go spam the area made for spamming
logic
Last edited by the real slim shady on Jun 27th, '12, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Fleka » Jun 27th, '12, 18:54

dead prez wrote:I like arguing and it's not my fault the opposition most of the time are complete morons that don't know how to debate.

I rest my case.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby dead prez » Jun 27th, '12, 18:55

I wasn't insulting you I was being frank, but fine take it however way you want it. I'm not some hardass looking to "ether" if that's what you're thinking.

And Slim Shady fuck off take that loss you complete milquetoast turd, honestly useless members like you should be banned.

Lol at TRSS editing his post so he doesn't end up looking homophobic, I saw that. Aand Fleka as well you complete coward, tell me than what your thesis is because I'll tear that shit apart. You keep saying I'm missing the point than what is your point moron?
dead prez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Fleka » Jun 27th, '12, 19:36

dead prez wrote: Aand Fleka as well you complete coward, tell me than what your thesis is because I'll tear that shit apart. You keep saying I'm missing the point than what is your point moron?

I rest my case X2.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby the real slim shady » Jun 27th, '12, 20:26

dead prez wrote:Lol at TRSS editing his post so he doesn't end up looking homophobic, I saw that. ?

i would look homophobic for saying faggot?
dead prez wrote:
Fleka wrote:No, I got lots to say but I ain`t got nobody to say it to. You don`t get what I`m saying, you keep twisting it. Game`s about to start, bye.

Where did I twist your words I really hate when faggots act like you act like I completely missed the point of their argument and that it's modus operandi for them to just run away with their tails between their legs, god at least leave with dignity.

you what son
think about what you said, saying you hate it when faggots do something....

me calling you a faggot is not homophobic in anyway, and i dont think of it that way either.

but anyway, i edited my posts because they just seemed unnecessary, im not trying to stay in this pointless bullshit any longer, so i got rid of my posts
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby dead prez » Jun 27th, '12, 20:31

You used it unironically twice but than thought, "Oh gee maybe this isn't the best place to post it and I'm too much of a vagina to use it without fear of being judge by others as homophobic", the fact that you deleted the post after mine calling me gay and edited your former post only verifies my suspicion. And yes you can use "fag" without meaning gay, I was using that as a filler insult moron, apparently to you though, if you use fag it only means "literal gay".
dead prez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby the real slim shady » Jun 27th, '12, 20:33

read my post, i just said fag doesnt mean gay. And me using the word faggot was because you used it and i knew that you wouldnt like me saying it, but couldnt do shit because you said it yourself. Anyway, you're on the ignore list now because, for the last time, this is pointless bullshit
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby CrashBand » Jun 28th, '12, 03:45

Fleka wrote:Wow, dead prez, you leave me no choice but to think that you are retarted. And gay, if you don`t think that gay sex is icky icky.

Oh lord :facepalm

and then you get butthurt for being called a fuckwit?
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby dead prez » Jun 28th, '12, 04:07

P.S. I do think gay sex is gross, that doesn't make me homophobic it grosses me out just as much as people dressing up as fuzzy dragons and shitting on each other, however I don't think they're retarded, or defying nature/God/etc. and that being allowed to exist is enough.
dead prez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby CrashBand » Jun 28th, '12, 04:34

yes but if you don't think gay sex is 'icky icky' =/= you are gay
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate