The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Gay Marches Poll

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Are you for or against Gay Marches

For
61%
Against
39%

Total votes : 36

Re: Gay Marches Poll

Postby Eedee » Aug 31st, '12, 05:56

bigray wrote:
Eedee wrote:^ Hardly a cop-out. Bigray is a religious fanatic, if you haven't gleaned from other threads... his mindset is driven by religion. No sane, rational person would be against gay rights (unless of course they just think it's fucking gross, which still doesn't mean they have the right to deprive gays of their rights) unless some perverted doctrine is clouding their judgement; AKA religion...

Menzo, I know you're religious and I know you hate when people use it as a "scapegoat" per se, but in this case, it has EVERY right to be used as the main cause. It's NOT a cop-out.

Shut your fucking mouth you mother fucker...u don't fucking know me and ur saying shit and making false statement about me...Stop posting in every thread about religion u idiot. Your fucking Crazy and ur a fucking stalker and you think you know me. your weird

:laughing: That's so laughable. You crack me up.

A stalker? No. I'm in a debate section, debating and posting my thoughts. I happen to feel strongly about religion, so I'm going to post in religious threads. Get over it.

I don't know you, no. Never claimed I do. I merely can see your mindset is clouded by your religious viewpoints. It's so fucking obvious too.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Aug 31st, '12, 06:29

Menzo wrote:
Eedee wrote:^ Hardly a cop-out. Bigray is a religious fanatic, if you haven't gleaned from other threads... his mindset is driven by religion. No sane, rational person would be against gay rights (unless of course they just think it's fucking gross, which still doesn't mean they have the right to deprive gays of their rights) unless some perverted doctrine is clouding their judgement; AKA religion...

Menzo, I know you're religious and I know you hate when people use it as a "scapegoat" per se, but in this case, it has EVERY right to be used as the main cause. It's NOT a cop-out.

Well...

You don't believe in God, right? God's a product of man's imagination? Then religion is a product of man - so blame man lmao

Not really... Yes, religion was invented by man (God by man as well). I'm blaming religion. The bigoted doctrines they teach. Man himself does not go around telling people gays are an abomination and shouldn't have equal rights; however, religion does, or at least, religion gives them a mask to hide behind when they're doing it.. Religion has a doctrine and an institution.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Aug 31st, '12, 06:37

^ Naked handstands... that's going to be a new thing, I can see it now.

And people are getting upset because a minority group is being discriminated against. Two consenting adults IN LOVE aren't allowed to get married because people say it goes against their holy book's teachings (the majority of the reasons why are that. Others are just they think it's gross which isn't a reason to discriminate tbh).

This is a matter of giving rights to those we deserve them.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Aug 31st, '12, 06:44

Menzo wrote:
Eedee wrote:^ Naked handstands... that's going to be a new thing, I can see it now.

And people are getting upset because a minority group is being discriminated against. Two consenting adults IN LOVE aren't allowed to get married because people say it goes against their holy book's teachings (the majority of the reasons why are that. Others are just they think it's gross which isn't a reason to discriminate tbh).

This is a matter of giving rights to those we deserve them.

I could see why it can be annoying but...I honestly have no idea when/where gay parades occur.

Not only is it annoying, it's unfair and unjust. There's no reason that gays shouldn't be allowed to marry.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Aug 31st, '12, 06:49

^ And getting the same benefits/rights as a married couple.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Aug 31st, '12, 06:56

bigray wrote:Most definitely they should and there is no reason why they shouldn't get the same rights and benefits as a married couple.

Yet you're against them protesting their current discrimination? Tell me how that works again.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Aug 31st, '12, 07:10

bigray wrote:I just don't agree with it does not mean I have anything against gay people in fact my close friend is Gay and he does not agree with it either as will my close friend is like you an Atheist and does not agree with it either...If ur gay ur gay just do ur thing and fuck everyone else. No need to march around and attract attention as well as hate..any group or certain type of people will attract the same thing. Imagine if a bunch of Stans went around town and did the same thing..same thing would happen.

"If you're gay, you're gay. Just do your thing" (cleaned up for grammatical reasons lol) you say...

What if doing their thing means wanting to get married? They're being prevented from doing just that because of discrimination. They march BECAUSE they're being discriminated and all they want is the right to get married and have the same legal benefits as a heterosexual married couple.

If they weren't discriminated in the first place, they wouldn't be marching.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Aug 31st, '12, 07:18

bigray wrote:If Marching was the solution to everything I would be marching everyday...I don't know where u r from but in My Country gays can get married.

My location is right under my name, lmfao.

And they march to get news out and public recognition, etc.

In the USA, gays can only marry in some states. And sometimes it's just not viable to move there just to marry. It SHOULD be legal in EVERY state.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Aug 31st, '12, 07:23

bigray wrote:In Canada gays can get married.

That's another way Canada is superior to America.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby dead prez » Sep 5th, '12, 05:38

Canada is boring as shit and has more moose than people
dead prez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby psu24 » Sep 7th, '12, 10:28

Against the marches but in the end I guess I really don't give a shit. I'm just sick of today's society of people looking for attention. If your marching and there's a real cause and a real injustice then sure. As far as gays themselves I have no problem with them and respect them just as I do anyone else but what I can't stand is those that think they are special because of it.
psu24
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Eedee » Sep 7th, '12, 10:48

psu24 wrote:Against the marches but in the end I guess I really don't give a shit. I'm just sick of today's society of people looking for attention. If your marching and there's a real cause and a real injustice then sure. As far as gays themselves I have no problem with them and respect them just as I do anyone else but what I can't stand is those that think they are special because of it.

Two loving, consenting adults not being able to have equal marriage rights is a real cause and a real fucking injustice.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby psu24 » Sep 7th, '12, 11:02

Eedee wrote:
psu24 wrote:Against the marches but in the end I guess I really don't give a shit. I'm just sick of today's society of people looking for attention. If your marching and there's a real cause and a real injustice then sure. As far as gays themselves I have no problem with them and respect them just as I do anyone else but what I can't stand is those that think they are special because of it.

Two loving, consenting adults not being able to have equal marriage rights is a real cause and a real fucking injustice.

I would probably agree but if two people love each other then what's the difference if they have a marriage license? Maybe we should just get rid of the license then it would be equal for everyone.
psu24
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Eedee » Sep 7th, '12, 11:22

psu24 wrote:
Eedee wrote:

I would probably agree but if two people love each other then what's the difference if they have a marriage license? Maybe we should just get rid of the license then it would be equal for everyone.

It would be easier to just give them the equal benefits.

That's why they want equal rights - so they can get the legal benefits, etc that a man-woman marriage would have.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Guess_Who » Sep 13th, '12, 11:30

psu24 wrote:
Eedee wrote:

a marriage licence can mean nothing or can mean a lot depending on the people. So maybe for some of them it's important. If heterosexual people can get one, they should have the same rights.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Previous

Return to Serious Debate