The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Zionism vs Judaism

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Zionism vs Judaism

Postby Eedee » Aug 21st, '12, 06:49

Revolutionary wrote:Now I know there are a lot of differences but I still got a few questions...

1- How did it all start?
2- If they're following the same holy book (they're all Jews), why are there 2 versions of them? Shouldn't the book combine them and make them follow the same things?
3- If Jews claim that the book(s) Zionists follow is distorted, how could they tell their version is not?

Enlighten me, please. Because i'm a Muslims and I got into an argument that led to him saying "you're talking about zionists" :sweating:

I guess we can ask the same questions about Islam... Why are there Sunni's and the Shiites?

Or Christianity and all they're fucked up denominations/sects or whatever the hell...

I think it's just because the fucking holy books are so vague, ambiguous and contradictory, groups branch out because they think they "figured it out".
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Amaranthine » Aug 21st, '12, 07:11

I thought Zionism wasn't a religion? More like a philosophy or belief/school of thought that there should be a Jewish nation in Israel. But I'm by no means an expert.
You should read this.
I break my back to give you my art, you steal my thoughts
It's like driving a spike through my heart

Geno wrote:I don't wanna have a kid with Zabe tbh.
Amaranthine
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DanWS » Aug 22nd, '12, 12:51

I don't see Zionism as a religion per se, more of a school of thought like Amaranthine said. I'd suggest reading Protocols of The Elders of Zion if you wanna really learn about their philosophy.
TRshady wrote:The server is indeed unaware of the greatness that is DanWS.
DanWS
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Serious Debate