The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Cheating

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Cheating

Postby SliK » Aug 30th, '12, 07:58

What do you think of affairs (that last months for example) as opposed to just fucking a random. Do you think it's ok to have an emotional connection as well as a physical one with another woman while in a relationship?
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SajN » Aug 30th, '12, 11:53

I expect mutual respect when I go in to a relationship. No cheating. I don't respect that at all, and I hate it. So if a girl "loves" me, but is unsure of herself, afraid she might cheat on me sometime, then fuck off.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Eedee » Aug 31st, '12, 05:34

bigray wrote:Cheating is wrong.....if you are in a relationship you should only be with them....if you cheat break up first.

Then how come Islam/Quran allows men to have multiple wives?
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Aug 31st, '12, 06:00

bigray wrote:^ What the fuck is wrong with you? Back to Religion again...holy Fuck your crazy! What kind of question you asking me? Your so fucking dumb and stupid you don't see a cross on my arm???

Okay, then why were you spouting shit about Allah in the other thread? Jesus Christ, sorry...

And I was merely asking a question. I know you're religious, so I was wondering why you think that if your holy book says differently?

Okay, so you're Christian. Let me repeat my question in appropriate context:

Then how come Christianity/Bible allows multiple wives?
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby SliK » Aug 31st, '12, 10:38

Revolutionary wrote:
SliK wrote:What do you think of affairs (that last months for example) as opposed to just fucking a random. Do you think it's ok to have an emotional connection as well as a physical one with another woman while in a relationship?

Basically what SajN said, which is what i've been saying in all of my previous posts.
Why be emotionally attached if you wanna bang multiple partners?
I get that it's what we call sexual attraction but I also believe that you can overcome that if you really loved the women you're emotionally attached to.

I can understand people who are not looking for anything serious and just wanna have sex and probably spending a few dates with their partner, as in it not being a one night stand.

I was talking to CrashBand. I don't want the OPINION of what a bunch of virgins would HYPOTHETICALLY do or not do. I can tell you from experience things aren't so black and white when you are in the situation I promise you. It's easy to sit back and go "Omg if I ever get a girlfriend I'll never cheat on her because I'd never throw that away" but until you are in the situation you have no business offering an opinion.

That goes for most people in this thread.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Aug 31st, '12, 10:52

Omg I didn't even know that, lmao
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Alex2012 » Aug 31st, '12, 11:41

Revolutionary wrote:
Eedee wrote:
bigray wrote:Cheating is wrong.....if you are in a relationship you should only be with them....if you cheat break up first.

Then how come Islam/Quran allows men to have multiple wives?

WOW! Why not? That's the real question.
It's marrying, not fucking you fickin dumbass!
We all know men's urges and needs, marrying is the way of not making the person think of fornicating; cheating. Even tho this shouldn't be the main reason for marrying a second/third/forth woman.

And did you know that he must tell his first wife before anything?
You're way off limits, don't ask any questions just for the sake of argument.
Go read, don't go to anti-Islamic sites because that'd be stupid. Go to an Islamic forum and i'm sure you'll find the answers to all of your questions.

then when you want to have sex with a girl other than your wife you just have to marry her and it's not cheating, that's pretty cool. :unsure:

then i guess you will have to marry eva too :shadywink:
I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CrashBand » Aug 31st, '12, 12:10

SliK wrote:
Revolutionary wrote:Basically what SajN said, which is what i've been saying in all of my previous posts.
Why be emotionally attached if you wanna bang multiple partners?
I get that it's what we call sexual attraction but I also believe that you can overcome that if you really loved the women you're emotionally attached to.

I can understand people who are not looking for anything serious and just wanna have sex and probably spending a few dates with their partner, as in it not being a one night stand.

I was talking to CrashBand. I don't want the OPINION of what a bunch of virgins would HYPOTHETICALLY do or not do. I can tell you from experience things aren't so black and white when you are in the situation I promise you. It's easy to sit back and go "Omg if I ever get a girlfriend I'll never cheat on her because I'd never throw that away" but until you are in the situation you have no business offering an opinion.

That goes for most people in this thread.

Lol.

SliK wrote:What do you think of affairs (that last months for example) as opposed to just fucking a random. Do you think it's ok to have an emotional connection as well as a physical one with another woman while in a relationship?

Sorry, just saw this. Umm no, not really.

My (warped) reasoning was that I will feel the same way about my girlfriend if I had or hadn't fucked the random. It didn't mean anything, gone from my memory completely. (so naturally I made a thread about it :shifty: )

But an emotional connection... fuck, I don't know. It would surely impact and conflict with your current relationship. Your views?
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SliK » Aug 31st, '12, 12:51

I'm at work atm so I can't elaborate now (I will when I get home, or tomorrow or something) but I personally couldn't do it again. I have fucked randoms since though, so I think one time things are completey different to "affairs".
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby CrashBand » Sep 1st, '12, 07:10

^Don't be such a petty little idiot.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Eedee » Sep 1st, '12, 07:39

bigray wrote:^go fuck ur self homo!

Nice comeback, brah!!! :y:
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Alex2012 » Sep 5th, '12, 11:30

Revolutionary wrote:
Alex2012 wrote:
Revolutionary wrote:WOW! Why not? That's the real question.
It's marrying, not fucking you fickin dumbass!
We all know men's urges and needs, marrying is the way of not making the person think of fornicating; cheating. Even tho this shouldn't be the main reason for marrying a second/third/forth woman.

And did you know that he must tell his first wife before anything?
You're way off limits, don't ask any questions just for the sake of argument.
Go read, don't go to anti-Islamic sites because that'd be stupid. Go to an Islamic forum and i'm sure you'll find the answers to all of your questions.

then when you want to have sex with a girl other than your wife you just have to marry her and it's not cheating, that's pretty cool. :unsure:

then i guess you will have to marry eva too :shadywink:

It shouldn't be the reason why you wanna get married, I didn't go in depth with this subject because it's not the place to.

I was teasing like you know it

in serious way, I didn't mean to offend you or your beliefs, i don't think you're the type of guy who gets offended like that though then i tell it for the others,

i like to talk about religions, phylosophy of life, and i like that if i can add my own life experience and how i see the world and the humanity, my father was not a religious but he believed in the humanity and the best part of it and the nature because without the nature we wouldn't exist and we are a part of it, He brought me up like that and i like to have my mind opens and not to judge the others.

and the same way and not because of a religion but because i'm like that, i don't want to cheat because i woudn't feel great to do it if my boyfriend does it to me then i would feel hurted because i probably didn't satisfy him enough and if something misses in our couple then the best thing is to break.

i already was married, i did it for the bad reasons, i don't think i need to be married to be with someone, a religious wedding or administrative paper can't replace a bond of love. But i have nothing against the marriage.

bigray wrote:^ you shouldn't have to give an example and there is no need for an example if someone wants to know why Muslims can have 5 wives they can research it or read the Quran.

reading the Quran then i couldn't even go at the end of the 3 little pigs story. Image
I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Serious Debate