The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

War without declaration

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

War without declaration

Postby J.R. » Sep 4th, '12, 20:27

Since WW2, we've had numerous wars without declaration. Many people see that as it should be illegal, or other countries should call us out on that. What do you, oh so humble, forum members think? :flutter:
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Re: War without declaration

Postby J.R. » Sep 4th, '12, 21:35

Hage wrote:I always wonder why wars even have rules

Because country x nukes country y and country y survivors eventually ask an ally to do the same in return, if not, they invade. Causing an all out global war. Maybe not that extreme, but it could eventually get that way if things aren't given boundaries.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby tadpole25 » Sep 5th, '12, 02:16

I'm a bit of a Machiavellian, but while hostile cut-throat nations can send fleets out whenever they want, democratic nations have to quibble in congress and debate on the floor while people are being slaughtered.
"I take yall diss as endearment - I love it when I hear it
Maybe words offensive - free speech I don't fear it
Maybe music can take us to a place so atmospheric
Beyond our greatest imagination, illuminatin' experience
If we open our ears and close our inhibitions, it's clear"
- Tadpole
tadpole25
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eedee » Sep 5th, '12, 05:00

J.R. wrote:
Hage wrote:I always wonder why wars even have rules

Because country x nukes country y and country y survivors eventually ask an ally to do the same in return, if not, they invade. Causing an all out global war. Maybe not that extreme, but it could eventually get that way if things aren't given boundaries.

My penis is big.
My penis is bigger!
No it isn't!
*Shoots in the face*
WAR!

Or pull up your pants, and sort it out like civilized men.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby EminemBase » Sep 6th, '12, 03:42

Well it's not in the American constitution to do it; but the administrations do it anyway, under false or exaggerated pretexts for the purpose of overthrowing smaller countries for resources and continued wealth. It's how the military-industrial complex continues, how defense contractors run half of the country and how the corrupt fucks running the show since... Jebus knows how long plan to continue the US Empire. But it will crumble, just like the British Empire did.

What annoys me the most about the US Government is that they pretend to be something else. Even fucked up dictators or blatant Empires... at least they had the balls and the tenacity to say what they were, to show what they were doing; where as the US Government (and yes, okay, strategically, it is smarter and more cunning) pretend to be moral crusaders; THAT is why the world hates them. Anybody with sense sees through their double-standards, paranoia and fear-mongering.

And not just the 'rest of' the world, and not to generalize a global view, but many US citizens of course now too. There is a pushback happening, it will implode, the economy can't continue; the imaginary dollar can't continue, the decline is happening, and I can't wait to see the true demise.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby tadpole25 » Sep 6th, '12, 08:56

^^ lol this guy :p
"I take yall diss as endearment - I love it when I hear it
Maybe words offensive - free speech I don't fear it
Maybe music can take us to a place so atmospheric
Beyond our greatest imagination, illuminatin' experience
If we open our ears and close our inhibitions, it's clear"
- Tadpole
tadpole25
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EminemBase » Sep 7th, '12, 00:41

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:
EminemBase wrote:Well it's not in the American constitution to do it; but the administrations do it anyway, under false or exaggerated pretexts for the purpose of overthrowing smaller countries for resources and continued wealth. It's how the military-industrial complex continues, how defense contractors run half of the country and how the corrupt fucks running the show since... Jebus knows how long plan to continue the US Empire. But it will crumble, just like the British Empire did.

What annoys me the most about the US Government is that they pretend to be something else. Even fucked up dictators or blatant Empires... at least they had the balls and the tenacity to say what they were, to show what they were doing; where as the US Government (and yes, okay, strategically, it is smarter and more cunning) pretend to be moral crusaders; THAT is why the world hates them. Anybody with sense sees through their double-standards, paranoia and fear-mongering.

And not just the 'rest of' the world, and not to generalize a global view, but many US citizens of course now too. There is a pushback happening, it will implode, the economy can't continue; the imaginary dollar can't continue, the decline is happening, and I can't wait to see the true demise.

It's a shame we saved your asses, you'd be speaking german :shakehead:

:facepalm

Dunno if you're being serious or not lmao but that's the only response anybody seems to have now for anything other than total praise of the US Gov or wars.

Firstly, YOU didn't save anything. You weren't even thought-up during the time the war began and ended, you had nothing to do with it and the fact you happened to be born within the same country where those people who did do that were, means nothing.

What happened was: some soldiers who were from America helped some soldiers who were from Britain fight in a war, over sixty years ago.

Those aren't the American leaders who are in power, it's not the same America, it's not the same structure; these recent wars aren't being fought for the same reason and you're just copping-out by jumping back in time to justify current actions.

The corrupt America of today has nothing to do with that, let's talk now.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby EminemBase » Sep 7th, '12, 02:32

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:Yes but my grandfather did fight, thnx to young men like him YOU EXIST, and do you even know what the afghanistan war is about? and try watching the news more often, the UK is also over there dumbass and we have been very close allies ever since WW2 :facepalm

No, thanks to my parents I exist. You can't say what would or would not have happened, you have no idea; and that's completely irrelevant to what I'm talking about anyway - stop harping back and relying on history to try and justify current behaviour or events.

And yes I do know what the illegal Iraq and Afghan invasions are about; I do watch the news, and follow events, and look in to things a lot.

I'm also well aware of the fact the US and UK are allies you retard. What the fuck does that have to do with what I'm talking about? / I'm talking about exaggerated and questionable pretexts for modern invasions which service the elite and you respond by talking about WW2.

The America of 1945 is not the America of 2012. Try living in the present.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby EminemBase » Sep 7th, '12, 02:40

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:
EminemBase wrote:
RiseFromTheAshez wrote:Yes but my grandfather did fight, thnx to young men like him YOU EXIST, and do you even know what the afghanistan war is about? and try watching the news more often, the UK is also over there dumbass and we have been very close allies ever since WW2 :facepalm

No, thanks to my parents I exist. You can't say what would or would not have happened, you have no idea; and that's completely irrelevant to what I'm talking about anyway - stop harping back and relying on history to try and justify current behaviour or events.

And yes I do know what the illegal Iraq and Afghan invasions are about; I do watch the news, and follow events, and look in to things a lot.

I'm also well aware of the fact the US and UK are allies you retard. What the fuck does that have to do with what I'm talking about? / I'm talking about exaggerated and questionable pretexts for modern invasions which service the elite and you respond by talking about WW2.

The America of 1945 is not the America of 2012. Try living in the present.

Yeah 9/11 exaggerated ok

I don't even want to get in to a 9/11 debate but if you seriously think the official / generic news account of 9/11 is reality you're braindead.

But yeah; a singular day of attacks that killed a couple of thousand proposed as a threat to Western civilization as we know it and a completely absurd scare-mongering and compromising of American rights to justify the invasion of two countries...

Which by the way, has resulted in HUNDREDS of thousands of civilian deaths in return. What about the innocent people in the middle-east that have fuck all to do it that America has slayed in return and by the way have been slaying many years prior to any attacks.

Do those people not matter or count, because they're not American?

So what do you think is going to happen in return now? do you think the thousands upon thousands of families who have been effected for live by seeing their sons, daughters, mothers, brothers and families blown to pieces over there are going to like America? it's a circular effect, it not only doesn't solve anything but it makes everything A LOT worse.

All that's doing is breeding countless new generations to have very valid reason for hating America for many years to come: the killing of their innocent families!

Why do you think certain terrorists hate America to begin with? because of your 'freedom'? half the fucking world is free; there's very specific political reasons, corrupt reasons, why certain people hate America over there, wise-up and stop listening to FOX news and thinking people bomb you or hate you because you're rich and free. That's such nonsense
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby EminemBase » Sep 7th, '12, 03:05

You are... ridiculously ignorant. I can't talk to you, it's too annoying.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby Eedee » Sep 7th, '12, 03:19

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:
EminemBase wrote:You are... ridiculously ignorant. I can't talk to you, it's too annoying.

you lose

Hardly.

He had concise and intelligent arguments are your's were so terribly thought-out and any respectable, logical debater wouldn't waste their time arguing against you.

So he left.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Sep 7th, '12, 03:22

And you, the ignorant bitch, never left.

See? I can do it too.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Sep 7th, '12, 03:27

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:
Eedee wrote:And you, the ignorant bitch, never left.

See? I can do it too.

Just stfu ignorant rat

Why are you so mad... all the time?
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Sep 7th, '12, 03:30

WE ALL MAD UP IN HERE
Eedee