The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

next president

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: next president

Postby Spyder » Nov 8th, '12, 00:02

weed will stay the same, these states are the lab rats for it, and its taxed like hell
but the money goes to public schools

went from drugs are bad, to they pay for ur education
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Doodlebug » Nov 11th, '12, 14:11

Tash8 wrote:
Amaranthine wrote:^Weed is not legal in CA, and hasn't been on the ballot in a really long time. You might be thinking of Prop 8, on gay marriage.

No I'm not, and yes it was on the ballot recently. Prop 19 would have legalized marijuana in Cali 2 years ago but it didn't pass. What happened afterwards tho was the possession of weed became a misdemeanor, and rarely will cops give you a ticket unless you have more than an Oz. Also, medical marijuana is legal in Cali, but not federally. And btw, I never said weed is legal in CA.

I thought this was strictly for medicinal reasons?

I don't take or do drugs, I don't smoke or drink (not gonna judge those that do).

But honestly - they really penalize people in possession way harder then they do hardcore criminals or child abusers and in some cases, child murders.

They really need to fix this.
>> call me Deb...
We are the children of pain.... educated by hurt..." - Deb
Doodlebug
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Tash8 » Nov 11th, '12, 22:23

I thought this was strictly for medicinal reasons?

I don't take or do drugs, I don't smoke or drink (not gonna judge those that do).

But honestly - they really penalize people in possession way harder then they do hardcore criminals or child abusers and in some cases, child murders.

They really need to fix this.

No, medicinal is already legal in Cali; if prop 19 passed it would have been completely legal and taxed, but it didn't.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California ... n_19_(2010)
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Kill You » Nov 11th, '12, 23:14

Needs to be legal and taxed, America would bounce back real quick from that debt.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Previous

Return to Serious Debate