The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Aliens (Extraterrestrials)

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Aliens (Extraterrestrials)

Postby Guess_Who » Oct 18th, '12, 17:34

I never in my life had a sleep paralysis or a lucid dream... :confusion:
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby classthe_king » Oct 18th, '12, 18:04

Revolutionary wrote:People don't see anything when they get sleep paralysis...don't believe stories.

They're confusing sleep paralysis with something else, but there are times when you half wake up and see what you were dreaming in real life so it makes people think that they saw ghosts or aliens or whatever. Can't remember what it's called.
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby classthe_king » Oct 18th, '12, 18:13

Menzo wrote:
classthe_king wrote:
Revolutionary wrote:People don't see anything when they get sleep paralysis...don't believe stories.

They're confusing sleep paralysis with something else, but there are times when you half wake up and see what you were dreaming in real life so it makes people think that they saw ghosts or aliens or whatever. Can't remember what it's called.

I'm not confusing it with something else, it actually is what I've seen referenced as sleep paralysis time and time again. Maybe it's a different type or level, or like you said. I'm only saying what I've read / watched... :-k Now I'm curious again, but that shit scares me so I don't really wanna research it even though I know I will eventually...lol.

I'm talking about the people with stories.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Oct 18th, '12, 18:17

I'm sorry I don't no what sleep paralysis is... can someone explain?
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby classthe_king » Oct 18th, '12, 18:21

PAINKILLƎR wrote:I'm sorry I don't no what sleep paralysis is... can someone explain?

No, they're wrong. Sleep paralysis is when you wake up during a deep cycle of REM sleep and you can't move or talk for a short period of time. Once you go into REM sleep your body paralyzes your muscles so that you don't flail around while you dream and hurt yourself. Sleep paralysis is just your body doing that a little bit longer than it should so you feel like your paralyzed when you wake up. It's extremely uncommon.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Oct 18th, '12, 18:24

Oh thanks... So you guys are saying that people that claim they had an E.T. experience were maybe were just going through sleep paralysis?
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby classthe_king » Oct 18th, '12, 18:25

PAINKILLƎR wrote:Oh thanks... So you guys are saying that people that claim they had an E.T. experience were maybe were just going through sleep paralysis?

No, they were going through something else that they mistook as sleep paralysis.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Oct 18th, '12, 20:38

What do you guy think about Area 51 ...you think they have aliens stored in captivity Image
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby classthe_king » Oct 18th, '12, 22:41

PAINKILLƎR wrote:What do you guy think about Area 51 ...you think they have aliens stored in captivity Image

I think they have a lot of top secret experiment up there and some interesting shit but no, I don't think they have any aliens.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby B.A.D. » Oct 19th, '12, 01:20

classthe_king wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:Oh thanks... So you guys are saying that people that claim they had an E.T. experience were maybe were just going through sleep paralysis?

No, they were going through something else that they mistook as sleep paralysis.

what do you mean?... Is it something completely different or just the name is inaccurate?. Cuz I've searched shitloads about that topic and it seems to be like its Sleep Paralysis.

boobs
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Oct 20th, '12, 00:35

Well I do think aliens have visited Earth, I mean all the sightings of "ufo's" and Floating humanoids. All the claims about being abducted. There has to be some truth to it. :-k
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Eedee » Oct 20th, '12, 01:09

PAINKILLƎR wrote:Well I do think aliens have visited Earth, I mean all the sightings of "ufo's" and Floating humanoids. All the claims about being abducted. There has to be some truth to it. :-k

Not really... just because lots of people have claimed this stuff, or claimed to have seen UFOs and shit like that doesn't give ANY of them truth validity.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Oct 20th, '12, 01:14

Eedee wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:Well I do think aliens have visited Earth, I mean all the sightings of "ufo's" and Floating humanoids. All the claims about being abducted. There has to be some truth to it. :-k

Not really... just because lots of people have claimed this stuff, or claimed to have seen UFOs and shit like that doesn't give ANY of them truth validity.

Oh yeah, I was just saying like there's gotta be a possibility. I'm not writing it off to be valid evidence. I noticed that you're from Alaska, I heard that's an active place with sightings. Do you ever hear stories?
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Eedee » Oct 20th, '12, 01:17

PAINKILLƎR wrote:
Eedee wrote:

Oh yeah, I was just saying like there's gotta be a possibility. I'm not writing it off to be valid evidence. I noticed that you're from Alaska, I heard that's an active place with sightings. Do you ever hear stories?

Mostly just planes and satellites and bright stars people mistake for alien crafts.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Oct 20th, '12, 01:36

Eedee wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:Oh yeah, I was just saying like there's gotta be a possibility. I'm not writing it off to be valid evidence. I noticed that you're from Alaska, I heard that's an active place with sightings. Do you ever hear stories?

Mostly just planes and satellites and bright stars people mistake for alien crafts.

Fair enough. I'd still like to believe that Aliens visit at times :shifty:
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate