The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Incest

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Incest

Postby SliK » Nov 27th, '12, 12:26

CrashBand wrote:
Alex2012 wrote:[Black girls are known to be hot, right?

Not black pussies though.

Out of interest how black are we talking? Or are you trolling..?
I always kind of liked the contrasting colours of brown and pink.
Maybe this topic should be raised for our next group discussion :y:
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby CrashBand » Nov 27th, '12, 13:53

I was talking shit. Illustrating how stupid it was for finding gay people disgusting by saying the idea of black people having sex disgusting.

And I wasn't talking black as in african-american but brown as in Maori or Samoan.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SliK » Nov 27th, '12, 16:26

I could tell by how you said it that you were making a point, I was just curious to find out if there was any truth behind it.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby CrashBand » Nov 27th, '12, 17:14

SliK wrote:I could tell by how you said it that you were making a point, I was just curious to find out if there was any truth behind it.

I've had brown girlfriends.

I have a bit of jungle fever in me, I think.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Doodlebug » Dec 11th, '12, 00:59

CrashBand wrote:
Jason M. wrote:
Doodlebug wrote:My father, when I was in about 5th grade kept me home from school one day and tried to put me in this position to ... have an incesteous relationship.

I had no idea what was happening, and my trust was then shattered. I never thought of him the same and only saw someone willing to indulge their fantasies, at any cost - even at the price of his own daughter's innocence.

This - was one of the things that forever changed me. Made me who I am today, a person not capable of falling in love, having severe trust issues and always... angry and volitile with years of self-hatred.

In those moments - my life's value dimenished to that of being a play toy.. something for instant gratification.. by someone that was suspose to love me, and protect me from this very same thing.

Think of this... at night I began going to sleep with a steak knife under my pillow, and I slept like this - as I held my stuffed rabbit and fell asleep crying and in fear.

Tell me - that is the life a parent is suposed to give to their child.

Tell me - if it was a stranger that did that, how they would then feel.

It is wrong... on so many levels when it is as was done to me.

Does the age of those involved really matter? Parents are there to be parents.. not partners.

That is horrible. Stuff like this is why I'm against this.

Jesus fucking christ.

You're an idiot.

Interesting ... is it me you are calling an idiot and out of curosity .... why?
>> call me Deb...
We are the children of pain.... educated by hurt..." - Deb
Doodlebug
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to Serious Debate