The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Incest

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Incest

Postby Guess_Who » Nov 23rd, '12, 23:26

Relax, I'm out of the debate if it annoys you. I said that because to me that's the difference between both groups too. Like if people didn't repeat arguments, or say stupid things or quote things that don't go for them. But I'm gone, no worries.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Nov 23rd, '12, 23:37

Lol I'm not saying leave the debate, you aren't annoying. You are obviously not a moron and I respect that you can argue intelligently. I disagree with you though, so saying the same thing over and over wont help you to convince me.
Sorry if I offended you.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Guess_Who » Nov 23rd, '12, 23:41

:y: No offense taken. Don't worry.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby CrashBand » Nov 24th, '12, 05:22

Alex2012 wrote:
CrashBand wrote:Gays and Blacks are disgusting.

How can you say that if you never tried? :shifty:

I had a black girlfriend.

I shudder thinking back.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Jason M. » Nov 24th, '12, 10:33

SliK wrote:That's right.

Yes. ''It's disgusting'' would be one of the reasons. I don't think it's ok for brother and sister, or mother and son or something that's not even that close to be married, have sex and everything normally knowing they are related, their families share a past together, or that they're brother and sister or something...
Jason M.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SliK » Nov 24th, '12, 13:36

Jason M. wrote:

Yes. ''It's disgusting'' would be one of the reasons. I don't think it's ok for brother and sister, or mother and son or something that's not even that close to be married, have sex and everything normally knowing they are related, their families share a past together, or that they're brother and sister or something...

But it doesn't affect you in the slightest, so what's the problem?
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby classthe_king » Nov 24th, '12, 15:20

SliK wrote:What's disgusting about it? And what exactly do you mean by disgusting? Like, the idea of it actually repulsed you or what?

I don't think gay sex, or love, is disgusting. It's not something I would ever do myself but the thought of others doing it doesn't bother me

It doesn't bother me that other people do it, just like it doesn't bother me that some people's jobs are too stick their entire arms up a horses ass. I still think both are disgusting though :coffee:
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Jason M. » Nov 24th, '12, 18:34

SliK wrote:
Jason M. wrote:

But it doesn't affect you in the slightest, so what's the problem?

True. Still, imagine if they have a child. It's weird, especially if parents are closely related to each other.
Jason M.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Doodlebug » Nov 25th, '12, 17:14

My father, when I was in about 5th grade kept me home from school one day and tried to put me in this position to ... have an incesteous relationship.

I had no idea what was happening, and my trust was then shattered. I never thought of him the same and only saw someone willing to indulge their fantasies, at any cost - even at the price of his own daughter's innocence.

This - was one of the things that forever changed me. Made me who I am today, a person not capable of falling in love, having severe trust issues and always... angry and volitile with years of self-hatred.

In those moments - my life's value dimenished to that of being a play toy.. something for instant gratification.. by someone that was suspose to love me, and protect me from this very same thing.

Think of this... at night I began going to sleep with a steak knife under my pillow, and I slept like this - as I held my stuffed rabbit and fell asleep crying and in fear.

Tell me - that is the life a parent is suposed to give to their child.

Tell me - if it was a stranger that did that, how they would then feel.

It is wrong... on so many levels when it is as was done to me.

Does the age of those involved really matter? Parents are there to be parents.. not partners.
>> call me Deb...
We are the children of pain.... educated by hurt..." - Deb
Doodlebug
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Alex2012 » Nov 25th, '12, 18:32

CrashBand wrote:
Alex2012 wrote:
CrashBand wrote:Gays and Blacks are disgusting.

How can you say that if you never tried? :shifty:

I had a black girlfriend.

I shudder thinking back.

Black girls are known to be hot, right?
I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CrashBand » Nov 26th, '12, 07:37

Alex2012 wrote:[Black girls are known to be hot, right?

Not black pussies though.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SliK » Nov 26th, '12, 07:42

@Doodlebug so other consentual incestuous partnerships should be outlawed, or remain outlawed, because of what you claim happened to you?
And realistically, no law protects you from something like what you described. There are already laws in place that make sex with minors a crime. That applies to relatives and non relatives.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Alex2012 » Nov 26th, '12, 11:08

CrashBand wrote:
Alex2012 wrote:[Black girls are known to be hot, right?

Not black pussies though.

it's a matter of taste i think black guy could think the same with white girls.

@ Slik i think that topic can be a link to your other topic about morals because that can be difficult to live our sex or love relationship with a member of our close family, we will be judged all the time, that means we have to stay hidden, no social life together, no children, acting differently while family event.

people should think about all that before to do it or it's just random sex and just you and the girl could know it.
I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jason M. » Nov 26th, '12, 13:30

Doodlebug wrote:My father, when I was in about 5th grade kept me home from school one day and tried to put me in this position to ... have an incesteous relationship.

I had no idea what was happening, and my trust was then shattered. I never thought of him the same and only saw someone willing to indulge their fantasies, at any cost - even at the price of his own daughter's innocence.

This - was one of the things that forever changed me. Made me who I am today, a person not capable of falling in love, having severe trust issues and always... angry and volitile with years of self-hatred.

In those moments - my life's value dimenished to that of being a play toy.. something for instant gratification.. by someone that was suspose to love me, and protect me from this very same thing.

Think of this... at night I began going to sleep with a steak knife under my pillow, and I slept like this - as I held my stuffed rabbit and fell asleep crying and in fear.

Does the age of those involved really matter? Parents are there to be parents.. not partners.

That is horrible. Stuff like this is why I'm against this.
Jason M.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CrashBand » Nov 26th, '12, 13:33

Jason M. wrote:
Doodlebug wrote:My father, when I was in about 5th grade kept me home from school one day and tried to put me in this position to ... have an incesteous relationship.

That is horrible. Stuff like this is why I'm against this.

Jesus fucking christ.

You're an idiot.
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate