The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

FreeMasons

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: FreeMasons

Postby Minimii » Dec 21st, '12, 00:32

so uhh is freemasonry like you get lvls and then you can brag your friends that you have higher level character than they? I mean i think i was freemason once. Bill gates only lvl 33? Lol i guess he doesnt have that much time.
Cause you'll never take my pride from me
It'll have to be bribed from me"
- marshall "sellout" mathers
Minimii
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby B.A.D. » Dec 24th, '12, 04:27

Masonry and illuminati are not the same thing. illuminati doesnt even exist anymore (and if they do, then they are not as powerful)

Masonry is just like someone said above, a brotherhood, lot of charity work, they help each other, they use the handshake to introduce themselves as masons to a fellow mason and yeah, maybe they have some secrets. But mostly they are good people just in a brotherhood trying to help their community. there's nothing really to discuss here.
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Fa-Q » Dec 25th, '12, 18:01

Hage wrote:Image

pewpew governments are just puppets for the real leaders doe.

In the movie, Jim Gordan points on that map the words "Sandy Hook"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB-LtHycKGk
Fa-Q
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Willy » Dec 25th, '12, 19:30

Fuck Willou
Willy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Pllumi » Dec 31st, '12, 13:09

the thing is masonry & illuminati fused together back in the eighteenth century, so masonry started leading itself astray.... Illuminati with its leader Weishaupt began to secretly use masonry just for its own purposes, as means towards an end.... Actually Masonry isn't a bad thing tbh, but its image has been warped cause of numerous speculations from the public about conspiracies...
Pllumi
Renegade
Renegade

Previous

Return to Serious Debate