The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Animal Abuse

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Animal Abuse

Postby SliK » Nov 21st, '12, 00:10

I've killed plenty of cats before, I hate them. They are the type of animal that literally kills for fun. They do so much damage to the Australian native wildlife that they need to be eradicated. Of course I am talking about feral cats. Any domesticated cats that are properly looked after aren't much of a problem, they usually just kill mice and stuff around the house.

Anyone who tortures an animal for fun has some serious issues though.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Sam. » Nov 21st, '12, 00:16

Humans should try and match with those of their own level. Taking out anger/frustration on those speechless creatures is against morals. It's in the human nature to dominate the weak, so...it's pointless trying to change them.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kill You » Nov 21st, '12, 00:34

Animal abuse is terrible. It's savagery. If you don't want a pet you should try to sell it, not beat the shit out of it and let it die of hunger. As Sam said some people want to dominate the weak and choose to take out their anger on animals instead of humans since animals can't tell on you.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby CrashBand » Nov 21st, '12, 00:57

SliK wrote:I've killed plenty of cats before, I hate them. They are the type of animal that literally kills for fun. They do so much damage to the Australian native wildlife that they need to be eradicated. Of course I am talking about feral cats. Any domesticated cats that are properly looked after aren't much of a problem, they usually just kill mice and stuff around the house.

Do you kill them nice and slowly?
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Sam. » Nov 21st, '12, 00:58

@bigray: In that case they would abuse their old parents, wife and friends. What's your point?
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby SliK » Nov 21st, '12, 01:03

CrashBand wrote:
SliK wrote:I've killed plenty of cats before, I hate them. They are the type of animal that literally kills for fun. They do so much damage to the Australian native wildlife that they need to be eradicated. Of course I am talking about feral cats. Any domesticated cats that are properly looked after aren't much of a problem, they usually just kill mice and stuff around the house.

Do you kill them nice and slowly?

Nah, it's generally with a bullet or a car.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Nov 21st, '12, 15:53

bigray wrote:Humans definitely come first before animals depending on the situation.

Does it really depend on the situation?
Give me a situation where an animal's life should be valued over a human's.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Fleka » Nov 21st, '12, 17:39

I hate people that torture animals. They should all suffer the same.
I got in a fight just once in my life. This faggot cought a little baby cat and he was burning her with a lighter. I grabbed him, said "now try to burn me you faggot" and slaped him like a bitch. He ran away crying. Typical weak coward that heals his frustrations on the ones weaker than him.

There should be serious penalties for animal abuse. Money+community work (helping in animal shelters).
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby classthe_king » Nov 21st, '12, 17:42

If it came down to saving my dog or a stranger I would save my dog every time tbh
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Guess_Who » Nov 21st, '12, 18:27

..... wow, no comments.

I love cats and dogs, I actually saved mine, The owner was going to drown him as a baby, because he didn't want more cats , people who don't want cats should castrate them, and not kill the babies when they born. So I told her not to kill him and that I would stay with the cat.

I remember watching this video time ago, people is so damn insensitive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYdUZdan5i8
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Sam. » Nov 21st, '12, 21:24

No one saves an Animal! We barely care if anyone is dying and you could have, if you wanted, saved him.
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby SliK » Nov 22nd, '12, 02:04

Guess_Who wrote:

..... wow, no comments.

And what's wrong with that? They kill much of the native wildlife and they are feral so nobody loves them. I wouldn't ever kill anyone's pet.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Guess_Who » Nov 22nd, '12, 10:51

SliK wrote:
Guess_Who wrote:

..... wow, no comments.

And what's wrong with that? They kill much of the native wildlife and they are feral so nobody loves them. I wouldn't ever kill anyone's pet.

Doesn't matter if they are not anyone's pet. They feel the pain too. If they are a plague and are hurting the native wildlife, you killing them now and then not going to solve anything.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Nov 22nd, '12, 11:03

I don't torture them. And yeah it doesn't really do anything I admit, but even if it saves one possum or whatever it's a fair trade. And realistically it has only been like half a dozen. 2 were accidental in my car, those ones might have been pets though :unsure:
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Fleka » Nov 22nd, '12, 12:13

^^ You kill cats on purpose!? You don`t want to know what I`m thinking right now.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Next

Return to Serious Debate