The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Animal Abuse

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Animal Abuse

Postby Guess_Who » Nov 27th, '12, 08:46

SliK wrote:
Guess_Who wrote:@Menzo there are animals that don't exist anymore because in the nature weaker species often go extinct in favor of the strongest. But it's an undeniable fact that humans have being affecting the nature in very bad ways. Animals kill each others to eat or to defend themselves. Humans are the only ones that kill animals to have fun (bullfights, elephant hunting) , for fashion (fur coats)... etc.

Not true, CATS kill for fun as I have already stated. So do Orcas. I'm sure there are others, too.

Ok, but we walk on two legs, and dressed and we don't eat in the floor. So we shouldn't kill animals for fun neither.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Nov 27th, '12, 09:06

I agree that killing strictly for fun is bad. Like, I wouldn't go out and shoot a panda because I love killing shit.
Again, the abuse of animals is wrong, but the culling of an overpopulated species to help the ecosystem shouldn't even be questioned.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Eedee » Dec 3rd, '12, 03:20

I smacked my dog on the nose for pissing on the floor when she was a puppy but that's the extend I've ever gone haha.

I couldn't imagine ever abusing a pet.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Arrinef » Dec 3rd, '12, 17:50

Eedee wrote:I smacked my dog on the nose for pissing on the floor when she was a puppy but that's the extend I've ever gone haha.

I couldn't imagine ever abusing a pet.

i once threw a full dr pepper at a homeless for kicking a limping dog

animals cannot defend themselves

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby Guess_Who » Dec 27th, '12, 11:54

Menzo wrote:I would shoot every animal in the head, at least once. Out of hilarity.

Mi sento male! I want to believe you are trolling, Menzino!

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Sam. » Dec 27th, '12, 14:27

I remember killing dogs in HM:C. Shit used to scare the hell outta me.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby SajN » Dec 27th, '12, 15:59

Menzo wrote:I would shoot every animal in the head, at least once. Out of hilarity.

If you ever come near my birds or rabbits, I'll kill you.

I will also get a cat some time soon, so Rev, come near that cat and I'll kill you too.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Slim Fiasco » Dec 27th, '12, 16:04

I've always had a passion for killing fishes. Every time I see a fish I get the urge to kill it in some interesting manner.

If you're learning how to rap, check out my tutorials - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=165230

The Right Way To Be A Hip-Hop Fan - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=168550
Slim Fiasco
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Fleka » Dec 27th, '12, 16:35

I see a lot of asses to whoop in thos thread.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Guess_Who » Dec 27th, '12, 17:06

SajN wrote:

If you ever come near my birds or rabbits, I'll kill you.

I will also get a cat some time soon, so Rev, come near that cat and I'll kill you too.

I remember your bird, you posted a video or something once. It was amazing.

But birds and cats are not the best buddies. Mine would try to kill it.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Dec 28th, '12, 00:41

NS's wrote:Lions are my favorite animals. I love them so much! But, you cannot just pet a lion. I mean you can try but hey, good luck with the outcome, you do know what I mean. They only way to catch them is by ambush or within safe distance. You make them suffer if you captivate em and you can see in the circus that they co-operate but they are not really excited. You can clearly see that they are not necessarily in the mood, they would rather eat some meat or catch a squirrel to play or something. You wouldnt ever dare to stand infront of a lion with no gun and nothing to defend yourself with, let alone start abusing it, it would probably eat you alive. And they are kinda territorial and when you piss them off, they dont really take it that well. I think, they dont really have any mood for bullshit although they are hunting, they truly prefer silence, peace and serenity within their environment. I dislike the zoo or circus unless its species in danger where you got like 300 of em left or say a few thousand only internationally so you gotta keep them in the zoo to protect, the disappearance of the species in the globe. :)

Spiders from the other hand, are quite boring, scary and truly ugly. I had a friend and he had caught a spider and she was always with him. He was carrying her in a vase, so she wont bite or scare anyone or quite possibly both. He was always hiding her so people wont see her. I remember she had really chunky legs for a spider and she was greatly disproportioned, she was like a fuckin freak. I had a view under the microscope once upon a time but I have never asked him to squeeze her or something or put her away or flush her down the toilet or I dont know, stick her in an electric fuse, there are so many ways but he was thinkin about it for some weird reason. I d squeeze her under my shoe but the problem is that they leave this sticky stuff underneath the shoe and its just disgusting to know that it exists. The idea make me want to puke. However, my friend was obssessed with this spider. Many years afterwards she had a few spider babies and big fuckin deal but they managed to drove my friend fuckin crazy! So eventually although it looked like it was my friend who had captured the spider in this glass vase, it was actually the other way round cause all he was thinkin was that she ll escape from her glass container. She looked made from plastic wood or something, she was really fuckin weird. She wasnt poisonous but she was really fuckin ugly. He told me he had a really weird dream, apparently he was in bed and at times he was lookin at the face of this spider, really fucked up stuff. She had turned his life upside down, inside out. And he also started crying while they were trying to sleep with his soul whore, thats how he called her 'cause apparently he was sleeping one night and somehow she got out of the blue and touched his skin and he freaked out and started crying in the middle of the fuckin night. I was telling him to get rid off the fuckin shit before its too late but he wouldnt listen. Whoever listens to me ever anyway, what do I know? I wouldnt care if he would abuse his spider, my problem was that I didnt want to have a friend who has a soul whore for animal to start with. ~

I fed black tar fungi smoke straight in the nose of a whore once, does it count as abuse towards fungi? Oh my god!

Turtles don't wear shoes. :shakehead:
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Alex2012 » Dec 29th, '12, 12:02

^ Birds are my favorite animals but i hate to have them in a cage or the cage would be always open.
I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Willy » Dec 29th, '12, 19:22

Really? Birds? Birds are gay as hell. Flying pieces of shit. Cats are where it's at my fine fellows. I think personality types draw people to different animals. I'm anti-social, sexy, intelligent, huge penis, and value my privacy -> cats. Some people have low self-esteems and crave attention -> dogs. Some are homosexuals -> birds.

Fuck Willou
Willy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Willy » Dec 29th, '12, 21:28

There is no redeeming quality about birds except for their ability to fly into planes, helicopters, and stray boomerangs. Fuck em'.
Last edited by Willy on Dec 29th, '12, 23:03, edited 2 times in total.

Fuck Willou
Willy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 29th, '12, 22:33

Willy you are actually funny today lol
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier