The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Obama warns al-Assad against chemical weapons

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Obama warns al-Assad against chemical weapons

Postby CrashBand » Dec 5th, '12, 00:45

classthe_king wrote:So the personal anecdotes from your family serve as facts for the whole country. Makes sense.

I genuinely lol'd at this.

bigray, you should try harder to back your stuf with reasoning.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby classthe_king » Dec 5th, '12, 04:05

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:The US didn't really lose Vietnam, you know that right?

Yes we did lol
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Blu » Dec 5th, '12, 05:04

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:So I laugh at the joke and you feel the need to insult the greatest country on earth? yeah ok

lol America is not the greatest country on Earth.
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Tash8 » Dec 5th, '12, 07:43

classthe_king wrote:Are you serious? 10,000 have been massacred by the government and it's a fucking civil war there. And no, it is being done by the government not other countries trying to set up the Syrian government lmao

And no shit everyone voted for him, he ran unopposed.

Actually no, I just looked it up and now the death count is around 50,000. Yeah, Assad is fucking great.

I think you're gon like my song 'Rebel.' It's on my mixtape
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Slim Fiasco » Dec 5th, '12, 09:29

classthe_king wrote:

Yes we did lol

No you didn't. America's problem with Vietnam was that they weren't really going to play by their rules which raises the fear of other countries getting "inspired" and doing the same thing. Therefore, they went there and completely demolished the place, the consequences of which have been catastrophic and Vietnam will probably never recover. The only thing that happened is that it became too expensive to continue the invasion so the US armies withdrew. However, the main goal was accomplished and the whole thing could've easily been avoided had America desired that. You don't really think that they were "defending" the South Vietnamese from the Communists, do you?

If you're learning how to rap, check out my tutorials - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=165230

The Right Way To Be A Hip-Hop Fan - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=168550
Slim Fiasco
Renegade
Renegade

Postby CrashBand » Dec 5th, '12, 16:47

bigray, you take an L, just for this statement alone
bigray wrote:that still does not mean I do not care about facts. Just your facts I dont care about
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby classthe_king » Dec 5th, '12, 16:49

Slim Fiasco wrote:
classthe_king wrote:

Yes we did lol

No you didn't. America's problem with Vietnam was that they weren't really going to play by their rules which raises the fear of other countries getting "inspired" and doing the same thing. Therefore, they went there and completely demolished the place, the consequences of which have been catastrophic and Vietnam will probably never recover. The only thing that happened is that it became too expensive to continue the invasion so the US armies withdrew. However, the main goal was accomplished and the whole thing could've easily been avoided had America desired that. You don't really think that they were "defending" the South Vietnamese from the Communists, do you?

No, I know all about Vietnam, I took AP US History. All that aside we still lost the fighting portion, even though there were rules holding our troops back from their full potential so I guess you could argue we would have won without those.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby classthe_king » Dec 5th, '12, 17:15

bigray wrote:I have seen you numerous times debate or comment in sections with insults and yes a retard is a insult as u called me that many times or a moron. You just called me a retard on page 2 of this thread Genius!

No, I can argue without insults, with you I just choose not to. You can look at any thread where I've argued with SliK or crashhband here and I haven't insulted with them once. 0-1

No ur wrong again I do not come into every topic and spew conspiracy theory BS, show me 10 topics I quoted conspiracy theories? Maybe I did once but not every topic, so try again. What is wrong with personal opinions, are they not opinions? Just because you don't approve of them does not mean everyone else thinks like you. When did I openly admit I dont care about facts? Just because I do not agree with your so called facts that you gather from the internet or form your own head that you make up and try to make your self look like a genius, that still does not mean I do not care about facts. Just your facts I dont care about. :facepalm

I said personal opinions and conspiracy theories. Meaning every post is a conspiracy theory or your personal opinion, neither of which are ever backed up by facts. And you just admitted twice there that you don't care about facts. 0-2.

I actually never knew Conspiracytheory.net existed, maybe that is where you get all your info from and you twist it around in ur little head :shakehead:

:'''''''(

We, who is we? LMFAO :laughing: No not every Country agrees with the States. Some of the most powerful Countries are backing up Syria such as China, Russia, Iran, India and North Korea. Documented Proof? Show me where is the documented proof? and reporters just love a story just like your Country does so they can get a big fat cheque, most of it is all fabricated.

We as in, Planet Earth. And are you serious? China Russia, Iran and North Korea. The US' four biggest enemies. I wonder why they're on the other side derp derp. And just look up any youtube video and you'll see it, oh wait those are fabricated right :facepalm

Millions of Syrians are fleeing Syria and escaping to Turkey? Again where the fuck are getting this soap opera story from? How could Syrians go to Turkey when they cant even leave there own Country and why would Turkey allows Millions of people to their Country? What they are just going to live on the streets of Turkey? Again this is your head telling you this. THE SYRIAN GOVT DOES NOT KILL THERE OWN PEOPLE, this is what CNN shows you but I forgot you do not get your information from the news :facepalm The Syrian army is there to protect the people and Assad himself so just STOP making stories up.

:''''''''''(

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/09/us-syria-crisis-refugees-idUSBRE8980ZP20121009
http://www.unhcr.org/506ac00c9.html

Turkey, as well as other surrounding countries have opened up refugee camps to house them and the UN has donated millions of dollars to help take care of them. Oh wait, was that all made up too?

Deaths:
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/10/01/world/meast/syria-civil-war/?hpt=hp_t1
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5i9rOuTnfmcFfdZJmnIB1nsu28n3g?docId=CNG.08f465f0502f24565a5e31b0b7b8211b.91
500 Children: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/Special/2012/03/23/UNICEF-500-children-died-in-Syrian-war/UPI-69191332522535/
An account of all the war crimes committed by the SYRIAN GOVERNMENT: http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/asset/MDE24/041/2012/en/30416985-883b-4e67-b386-0df14a79f694/mde240412012en.pdf

They're all lying too though aren't they...see how easy it is to argue against facts when you're arguing for a conspiracy theory. EVERYONE IS LYING.

Well the whole world pretty much knows that the USA GOVT are a bunch of hypocrites and liars now that is a Fact! USA have never been in Syria, they tried but did not succeed, well they stole a piece of Syria back in the 60's well it was Israel who stole, so same shit. If you knew anything about Religion in the Middle East you would understand but you are just an American who knows nothing but lies and stories. Since you are such a smart guy what Religion is Assad? What does his Assad's Religion mean to the people of Syria? Good luck answering this because you wont and you cant because you do not have the knowledge to answer this question and you do not know the full story. Show me where I said that the USA loves Muslims so much? U cant because you made up another story like you always do.

Assad is a Shi'ite and frankly I don't care what the people think of his religion. And if you had any reading comprehension abilities at all you see I put a question mark after the US loves muslims so much. As in, why would the US be on this mission to trick the world into putting a Muslim in power that will punish your christian family when we are extremely anti-muslim.

Guess what? This wont happen because everyone here is treated equally but in your head you believe you are at the top and everyone else is below you, so try again.

I think otherwise
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby classthe_king » Dec 5th, '12, 17:31

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:The US actually won the fighting portion, I have no idea how they thought they were gonna win the war without invading north vietnam though.

The US suffered 58k KIA, the vietnamese over 1 million, doesn't really sound like they were winning.

That's because the US had way less troops in and were fighting alongside the South Vietnamese. You also have to take into account how many troops they were willing to lose. The Vietnamese would have lost well over a million troops because what they were fighting for actually mattered to them. The US weren't willing to lose anymore troops and that's part of the reason they backed out and lost the war.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby classthe_king » Dec 5th, '12, 17:46

Alawis are Shia Muslims looooool

So basically you have nothing to back up anything you say and it's all speculation by you and your stupid ass family.

Get lost bro, your idiocy is really polluting this section.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby classthe_king » Dec 5th, '12, 18:02

The definition of Alawi is "a religious group centred in Syria who follow a branch of the Twelver school of Shia Islam"

Therefore Alawi's are Shia's the same way that Lutheran's or Methodists are Protestants.

And keep ignoring facts and making shit up, it's what your best at.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby classthe_king » Dec 5th, '12, 18:06

:''''''''''''(

"Musa Sadr, a leader of the Twelvers of Lebanon, issued a fatwa stating that Alawis were a community of Twelver Shia Muslims"
Last edited by classthe_king on Dec 5th, '12, 18:11, edited 1 time in total.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby classthe_king » Dec 5th, '12, 18:13

Copying and pasting what another nut job wrote does not validate your points

:'''''''(
Last edited by classthe_king on Dec 5th, '12, 18:49, edited 1 time in total.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby classthe_king » Dec 5th, '12, 18:19

I never said that, I'm sure there are tons of morons who also believe what you do
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby classthe_king » Dec 5th, '12, 18:40

No, everyone is a moron who believes something with absolutely no evidence and continues to believe it even when the contrary is heavily supported.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate