The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

UFOs

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: UFOs

Postby EminemBase » Feb 16th, '13, 07:31

Yes, I think other life forms are bound to be in the Universe just purely based on mathematical odds when you consider the unthikable, unimaginable, PROFOUND depth, scope and vastness of the Universe just what we KNOW so far... basically every credible scientist I know of agrees with that too.

But, I think a strange assumption we make or rather, a more exciting one, is that the life forms must be far far superior to us. I think it's almost inconceivable that there's NO OTHER LIFE what so ever, but whether they're more complex than us... is another question entirely.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby TonyTilt » Feb 17th, '13, 20:07

EminemBase wrote:Yes, I think other life forms are bound to be in the Universe just purely based on mathematical odds when you consider the unthikable, unimaginable, PROFOUND depth, scope and vastness of the Universe just what we KNOW so far... basically every credible scientist I know of agrees with that too.

But, I think a strange assumption we make or rather, a more exciting one, is that the life forms must be far far superior to us. I think it's almost inconceivable that there's NO OTHER LIFE what so ever, but whether they're more complex than us... is another question entirely.

I can see it both ways, in my mind there are life forms more advanced and ones way less advanced than us. I just wish that in our lifetimes we'll get answers to questions like these :facepalm
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby TonyTilt » Feb 18th, '13, 18:50

Menzo wrote:There's a new series about alien encounters or something coming out on the Discovery Channel in a few weeks, looks pretty dope.

Really?! if you can find out what it's called please let me know!
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby TonyTilt » Feb 19th, '13, 07:37

Awesome, thanks man.

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby flyingmonkey10 » Feb 20th, '13, 02:09

aliens def exist and i always wonder if im looking at ufos in the sky
How can hip-hop be dead if Wu-Tang is forever?

Image ImageImageImageImage
flyingmonkey10
Role Model
Role Model

Postby TonyTilt » Feb 20th, '13, 03:18

me too

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Previous

Return to Serious Debate