The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Foreigners

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Foreigners

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '12, 08:14

SliK wrote:I don't think governments should change their countries to suit foreigners. I think if someone wants to move to a new country, they should accept that country exactly how it is. If they aren't willing to do that then they shouldn't move there in the first place.

Then we´re on the same page lol.
I completely agree with you, and our goverment does too. But their fear of being racist clouds it.

Its fucked up, but its my reality.
If I go outside I see 50 somalians just wandering around with nothing to do, just in my neighborhood.

Its not easy for them to get a job when we dont have enough jobs for ourselfs. Its our goverments fault for taking in to many people. Fucking just help those who already are here, including our own swedes that are without jobs.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SliK » Dec 17th, '12, 08:23

I thought we were saying the same thing, that's why I was so confused that you called me an idiot lol
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '12, 08:34

I was kinda offended by you thinking that it was so easy to choose a country to move to.
I mean, you have to put yourself in their shoes.

If you got offended by me, then Im sorry.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby King Lance » Dec 19th, '12, 14:17

I'd like to see some of you in his situation :unsure:

Im 100 % ok with that as long as they don't try to change our "main" culture.
Having foreigners is always a great thing imo because you can learn new cultures, you can discover new things, it's like a part of the education process.

King Lance
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Sam. » Dec 19th, '12, 14:23

I find it really stupid when some countries unleash racist attacks on people from other countries like ....a
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby classthe_king » Dec 19th, '12, 17:07

Culture is the most overrated thing in the world. You wanna know why the British raped the world for over a hundred years? Because they weren't worrying about culture, they were worrying about how can we advance our society. You need to look to the future, not sit and worry about the past.
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Minimii » Dec 20th, '12, 23:46

classthe_king wrote:Culture is the most overrated thing in the world. You wanna know why the British raped the world for over a hundred years? Because they weren't worrying about culture, they were worrying about how can we advance our society. You need to look to the future, not sit and worry about the past.

That was british culture.
But the truth is that the more "powerful" culture is the one people adapt to whether it's via immigration or just that the culture spreads for some other reasons.
It's like evolution, weak cultures get crushed and strong cultures survive.
Besides culture really isnt anything that has value other than that which we give to it. In a long time span that is. (not sure if "time span" is a word but you get the meaning)
Cause you'll never take my pride from me
It'll have to be bribed from me"
- marshall "sellout" mathers
Minimii
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Serious Debate