The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Guns

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Guns

Postby classthe_king » Dec 17th, '12, 17:41

ChristinaE12 wrote:Why is it the ones who think we shouldn't have guns aren't even from here...

It's not as simple as just making them illegal. You truly don't understand how it works...

Yeah I've been trying to say that this whole time, no one really understands the US. There are so many other factors that play into it besides guns.
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '12, 17:52

classthe_king wrote:
ChristinaE12 wrote:Why is it the ones who think we shouldn't have guns aren't even from here...

It's not as simple as just making them illegal. You truly don't understand how it works...

Yeah I've been trying to say that this whole time, no one really understands the US. There are so many other factors that play into it besides guns.

Then can you two please tell us lesser evolved why you should have the right to carry a deadly firearm without any experience or need?
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby classthe_king » Dec 17th, '12, 17:53

cheeseburger wrote:
classthe_king wrote:

Then can you two please tell us lesser evolved why you should have the right to carry a deadly firearm without any experience or need?

Actually in order to carry a gun you have to go through classes to make sure that you know how to use it and that you can properly handle it. Nice try though lol
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby ChristinaE12 » Dec 17th, '12, 18:00

Yeah.. you have to have classes to carry concealed. And background checks to purchase. The people who go through that are not the ones to worry about. 9 times out of 10 people who do these stupid things are getting them illegally. Imagine that.
"If Life's a bitch and revenge is sweet... I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet."

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '12, 18:06

ChristinaE12 wrote:Yeah.. you have to have classes to carry concealed. And background checks to purchase. The people who go through that are not the ones to worry about. 9 times out of 10 people who do these stupid things are getting them illegally. Imagine that.

True. And another part of these people are kids, relatives and friends that get them from these people that have gone through these checks.

btw, its sounds like its easier to get a license for a gun than a fucking drivers license...
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby classthe_king » Dec 17th, '12, 18:17

cheeseburger wrote:btw, its sounds like its easier to get a license for a gun than a fucking drivers license...
[/quote]

Should it not be? Way more people are killed every year by driving accidents then by guns
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Willy » Dec 17th, '12, 18:19

cheeseburger wrote:
ChristinaE12 wrote:Yeah.. you have to have classes to carry concealed. And background checks to purchase. The people who go through that are not the ones to worry about. 9 times out of 10 people who do these stupid things are getting them illegally. Imagine that.

True. And another part of these people are kids, relatives and friends that get them from these people that have gone through these checks.

btw, its sounds like its easier to get a license for a gun than a fucking drivers license...

Good point, we need to ban cars too. It is far too easy for people to get them and they cause deaths every day. If someone with malicious intent were to get behind the wheel of these death machines who knows the amount of heartache they could cause.

Also, we need to ban fast food. It's obvious that the government is using fast food as for population control, killing off millions of people every millisecond.

In addition, we have to get rid of our arms. With the right hands, they could be extremely dangerous as they enable punches, and even middle fingers.

Actually, we need to get rid of human nature. It's clearly an enabler for violent activity. As humans, it is obvious we cannot live peacefully. There must be conflict. If we want to end conflict in the human race, we obviously need to get rid of the human race.

Well, that was easy. :flower:

Fuck Willou
Willy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SajN » Dec 17th, '12, 18:21

Obviously something is wrong with your country, either the people or the law. I think it's both.
USA was created by the gun, so American people have a very liberal attitude towards firearms (this is not something I am just saying... I see it everywhere), and I think I read somewhere that you can shoot somebody if he/she steps on your lawn... aka self-defence. Probably in Texas or something.

Again... it's obvious something is wrong with USA... soooooo many shootings in schools, malls, streets and cinemas... Not just "normal" shootings, but massacres.

Why? Why in USA? Why is it only there something happens every year, once or twice.

Something is wrong with your people and the laws.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '12, 18:29

Willy wrote:Good point, we need to ban cars too. It is far too easy for people to get them and they cause deaths every day. If someone with malicious intent were to get behind the wheel of these death machines who knows the amount of heartache they could cause.

Also, we need to ban fast food. It's obvious that the government is using fast food as for population control, killing off millions of people every millisecond.

In addition, we have to get rid of our arms. With the right hands, they could be extremely dangerous as they enable punches, and even middle fingers.

Actually, we need to get rid of human nature. It's clearly an enabler for violent activity. As humans, it is obvious we cannot live peacefully. There must be conflict. If we want to end conflict in the human race, we obviously need to get rid of the human race.

Well, that was easy. :flower:

Insert Didnt Read GIF here...
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '12, 18:30

classthe_king wrote:
cheeseburger wrote:btw, its sounds like its easier to get a license for a gun than a fucking drivers license...

Should it not be? Way more people are killed every year by driving accidents then by guns

Stupid reasoning, I could kill a man with a fucking spoon if I want to. Thats not the point.

Automobiles help people in million ways. Guns just kill people.

You still avoid the question WHY you would want to have a gun on you or at your home etc.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ChristinaE12 » Dec 17th, '12, 18:34

Guns are used in hunting and is sport. Just cause few are idiots and abuse the shit..

Idiots are everywhere too. That is the main source.

I'll say it again. Outlawing guns will solve absolutely nothing.
"If Life's a bitch and revenge is sweet... I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet."

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '12, 18:42

These people have guns in their home or atleast they know someone who has for unknown reasons.
Martin
Adam
Matty

These people know a store where you can buy guns, one of them know the man behind the counter so they get guns easy if they want to.
Lisa
Freddy
Jim

These people dont have guns, nore can they buy any. There is no store available for such things.
Christine
Frank
Hank

Who of these three groups are a bigger risk if were talking about flipping out and causing a massacre with guns involved in a school?
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Guess_Who » Dec 17th, '12, 18:49

This debate looks like a USA vs the rest of the world. Which leads me to think that we have a different mentality.

People in the US can get a gun just by going to a shop. There are total free access to guns, is a constitutional principle.
So any idiot or insane can get a gun. In Europe we had Anders Behring Breivik yeah, But how many massacres have occurred in the United States? One every few years

ChristinaE12 wrote:
If someone has the intention to cause harm they are going to do it by whatever force necessary.

If it's not a gun it will be a knife. If its not a knife it will be a bat...etc.

Do you think a teenager can kill 27 people with a knife in a little time??

The US needs to control the access to guns, I'm not saying ban, but definitely need stricter rules.. The problem is that they know it but they keep defending the "tradition". I totally agree with what SajN said:
SajN wrote:Obviously something is wrong with your country, either the people or the law. I think it's both.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '12, 18:52

Guess_Who wrote:This debate looks like a USA vs the rest of the world. Which leads me to think that we have a different mentality.

People in the US can get a gun just by going to a shop. There are total free access to guns, is a constitutional principle.
So any idiot or insane can get a gun. In Europe we had Anders Behring Breivik yeah, But how many massacres have occurred in the United States? One every few years

ChristinaE12 wrote:
If someone has the intention to cause harm they are going to do it by whatever force necessary.

If it's not a gun it will be a knife. If its not a knife it will be a bat...etc.

Do you think a teenager can kill 27 people with a knife in a little time??

The US needs to control the access to guns, I'm not saying ban, but definitely need stricter rules.. The problem is that they know it but they keep defending the "tradition". I totally agree with what SajN said:
SajN wrote:Obviously something is wrong with your country, either the people or the law. I think it's both.

This is basicly what I want to say. Unfortunatly my english fails me and I have to take shortcuts wich doesnt quite get to the point.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ChristinaE12 » Dec 17th, '12, 18:53

That doesn't mean shit. It's all hypothetical bullshit and what ifs. Doesn't mean its going to happen.

If I wanted.. what would stop me from walking into your house and shooting every one.. not the law. So what would stop me from acquiring a gun to do it.. not the law.

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate