The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Guns

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Guns

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '12, 16:14

We´re deffinetly on the same page about the test before getting the right to do or own surtain things.

Im just saying, if its not legal it will not be as common.

Lets flip it. Why do you want "everyone" to have guns?
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ChristinaE12 » Dec 17th, '12, 16:20

Well I'm at work. I'll give you my sort of in depth as to why they shouldn't be illegal when I go to lunch..
"If Life's a bitch and revenge is sweet... I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet."

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '12, 16:25

Okay :y:

Let me guess. We needs thems for protections if the terrorists comes!!

;)
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ChristinaE12 » Dec 17th, '12, 16:28

No not really.
"If Life's a bitch and revenge is sweet... I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet."

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby classthe_king » Dec 17th, '12, 16:33

cheeseburger wrote:Ofcourse there would. Being allowed to do something makes it accsesable (fuck it Im horrible at english) and easier to get hold of. Dont you think more people will start to smoke pot now in those states that its legal?

There have been studies on countries where drugs were made legal and the number of people using the drugs actually went down.

And I've said this before and I'll say it again; making something illegal does nothing towards stopping people from getting it. All that will do is stop the law abiding citizens from having guns and then only criminals will have them. I think we should get rid of guns but by education our citizens and changing the culture so that people won't want guns on their own, not by making them illegal.
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Trimss » Dec 17th, '12, 16:40

Class, how the fuck could 18 years old recluse nerds get illegal guns? Seriously? These guys are not gang associated. They're victims, they've been bullied, most of them are nerds with only a few friends. HOW the fuck would they find a gun if they were illegal? You'd think if it was almost impossible and way too expensive to get them they would still do it? Ugh.

It would stop a lot of crimes and if you don't realize that than you're halfbrained and that's it. The fact that it's so easy to get them influences young idiots to use them. That's it. It's like a filter.. It won't stop every gun related crime but it woud definitely stop a lot of them.

Keep in mind that an alarm system is a lot more useful against burglars and thiefs than guns. I don't see why having a gun in your house is useful and I'll never understand.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Trimss » Dec 17th, '12, 16:47

Revolutionary wrote:Even if the gun laws become more strict, the ones using it for bad would still have it.

Lol really? WHY WOULD SOMEONE HAVE TO OWN THIS AT HOME? They were registred to his mother and she taught him how to use them! Most of these crazy guys use these guns because their parents have them or because they can find them so easily.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -guns.html
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby classthe_king » Dec 17th, '12, 16:51

Trimss wrote:Class, how the fuck could 18 years old recluse nerds get illegal guns? Seriously? These guys are not gang associated. They're victims, they've been bullied, most of them are nerds with only a few friends. HOW the fuck would they find a gun if they were illegal? You'd think if it was almost impossible and way too expensive to get them they would still do it? Ugh.

It would stop a lot of crimes and if you don't realize that than you're halfbrained and that's it. The fact that it's so easy to get them influences young idiots to use them. That's it. It's like a filter.. It won't stop every gun related crime but it woud definitely stop a lot of them.

Keep in mind that an alarm system is a lot more useful against burglars and thiefs than guns. I don't see why having a gun in your house is useful and I'll never understand.

They're getting guns now and they're illegal? Do you realize that Adam Lanza obtained an illegal gun in an illegal way in a state with some of the strictest gun laws and went to a place where carrying guns were was illegal and then shot up that school. What would changing the laws have done to stop him?

Edit: Not obtained in an illegal way but those guns were illegal, not sure how she got them.
Last edited by classthe_king on Dec 17th, '12, 16:53, edited 1 time in total.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Trimss » Dec 17th, '12, 16:52

classthe_king wrote:They're getting guns now and they're illegal? Do you realize that Adam Lanza obtained an illegal gun in an illegal way in a state with some of the strictest gun laws and went to a place where carrying guns were was illegal and then shot up that school. What would changing the laws have done to stop him?

Adam Lanza's guns were registered to his mother. Seriously, who needs rifles at home?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/1 ... 06913.html
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby classthe_king » Dec 17th, '12, 16:54

Trimss wrote:
classthe_king wrote:They're getting guns now and they're illegal? Do you realize that Adam Lanza obtained an illegal gun in an illegal way in a state with some of the strictest gun laws and went to a place where carrying guns were was illegal and then shot up that school. What would changing the laws have done to stop him?

Adam Lanza's guns were registered to his mother. Seriously, who needs rifles at home?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/1 ... 06913.html

Hmmmm, that's weird. I'm not sure how or why she has those guns. All assault weapons and high power guns like that should be illegal (I thought they already were).
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Trimss » Dec 17th, '12, 16:56

Oh great. I thought you said there's nothing wrong with people having these kind of guns. Hope = restored.

I don't know but if they're registered that means they're legal doesn't it?
Last edited by Trimss on Dec 17th, '12, 16:57, edited 1 time in total.
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby classthe_king » Dec 17th, '12, 17:01

Trimss wrote:Oh great. I thought you said there's nothing wrong with people having these kind of guns. Hope = restored.

I don't know but if they're registered that means they're legal doesn't it?

Nah, there's no reason for anyone to have guns like that. I could've sworn we had a ban on all assault weapons but I guess it expired or something. And yeah if they're registered then they're legal.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '12, 17:07

bigray wrote:
Revolutionary wrote:Assault rifles, lol

And they were legally registered! I wonder why, does someone have any info on why would one own rifles? And how could they legally get it?

Target practice. It's overkill yes but so are super charged cars. We like things to make us look better than we actually are or to flatter our egos.

Youre on to something.

Now add todays music and movie influences that guns are cool. Then sprinkle the fact that if you murder alot of people, the media makes you a superstar. On top of that you can buy weapons in the store.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ChristinaE12 » Dec 17th, '12, 17:25

Why is it the ones who think we shouldn't have guns aren't even from here...

It's not as simple as just making them illegal. You truly don't understand how it works...

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ChristinaE12 » Dec 17th, '12, 17:37

But you don't see us telling you to take away your rights... Doesnt make sense. If it were only as easy as just making it illegal.

That won't solve shit.

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate