The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Guns

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Guns

Postby Willy » Dec 17th, '12, 21:14

This is the problem Cheese. You said "Oh, I get what you're saying" but completely ignored the implications of what he said. The gun gives the lady a sense of security, and she can use it as a means for protection. The what if game you like to play doesn't change this.

Fuck Willou
Willy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '12, 21:22

Willy wrote:This is the problem Cheese. You said "Oh, I get what you're saying" but completely ignored the implications of what he said. The gun gives the lady a sense of security, and she can use it as a means for protection. The what if game you like to play doesn't change this.

I will say one more thing before I ragequit the fuck out of here lol.

There must be better ways for making old ladies feeling safe than putting a fucking gun in her hands.

In my part of the world we put our faith in law enforcement, try to keep places crowded, put up security cameras etc. Of course shit like this still happens here, but we would never see guns as a solution. It doesnt work that way here. Thats why I can only see "its been like this for hundreds of years, dont change it" in your posts.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Spyder » Dec 17th, '12, 21:27

not reading through eight pages so sorry for any reiteration

changing gun laws wont help anything, everyone who has done such massacres were obviously mentally ill.
people would obtain guns anyway regardless of laws. because... criminals dont exactly care about laws.
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby ChristinaE12 » Dec 17th, '12, 21:38

"If Life's a bitch and revenge is sweet... I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet."

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trimss » Dec 17th, '12, 21:41

ChristinaE12 wrote:http://rense.com/general62/gns.htm

/thread.

You can't kill kids with your mom's doctor.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby classthe_king » Dec 17th, '12, 21:42

/thread.

(A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.
(B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000.
(C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171.

(Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept. of Health Human Services)

Guns
(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000.
Yes, that is 80 million.

(B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500.
(C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is 0.000188.

Statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.
Remember, "Guns don't kill people, doctors do."

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE DOCTOR.

Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!

Out of concern for the public at large, I have withheld the statistics on lawyers for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention.
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '12, 21:42

bigray wrote:Btw....I have been held hostage in the past and it was pretty scary when u have a rifle pointed at u.

I bet if you pulled out a gun everything would have worked out just fine.

This isnt going anywhere. Im linking guns with these past gunrelated massacres, which clearly is stupid.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AbramIsaac » Dec 17th, '12, 21:43

cheeseburger wrote:In my part of the world we put our faith in law enforcement, try to keep places crowded, put up security cameras etc. Of course shit like this still happens here, but we would never see guns as a solution. It doesnt work that way here. Thats why I can only see "its been like this for hundreds of years, dont change it" in your posts.

Interesting...

In my part of the world, we value our independence from law enforcement, enjoy our freedom to be alone, and try to avoid Orwellian surveillance at all costs.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '12, 21:44

Trimss wrote:

/thread.

You can't kill kids with your mom's doctor.

Dont bother Trim.. We obviously dont know the feeling of firing a gun. The freedom that comes with it.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby classthe_king » Dec 17th, '12, 21:46

AbramIsaac wrote:
cheeseburger wrote:In my part of the world we put our faith in law enforcement, try to keep places crowded, put up security cameras etc. Of course shit like this still happens here, but we would never see guns as a solution. It doesnt work that way here. Thats why I can only see "its been like this for hundreds of years, dont change it" in your posts.

Interesting...

In my part of the world, we value our independence from law enforcement, enjoy our freedom to be alone, and try to avoid Orwellian surveillance at all costs.

Exactly. People willing to sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '12, 21:46

AbramIsaac wrote:

Interesting...

Thats one way of seeing it.

I have no problem being under surveillance because I know Im not doing anything illegal.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ChristinaE12 » Dec 17th, '12, 21:46

ROFL. Are you truly fuckin serious.

But you can kill kids with anything else. People's logic..make no sense whatsoever.

Lets ban alcohol and cars as well. Cause people get killed every day due to DUI Drivers.

It only makes sense. Lets forget about the source of the issue. I mean, we do have more of a chance to be killed by a drunk driver than getting shot up by some random nobody.
"If Life's a bitch and revenge is sweet... I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet."

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cheeseburger » Dec 17th, '12, 21:48

bigray wrote:
cheeseburger wrote:
bigray wrote:Btw....I have been held hostage in the past and it was pretty scary when u have a rifle pointed at u.

I bet if you pulled out a gun everything would have worked out just fine.

This isnt going anywhere. Im linking guns with these past gunrelated massacres, which clearly is stupid.

I was at the wrong place wrong time had nothing to do with me....it was my buddy and if he had a gun...things would have got messy.

Inb4JtotheOsaysWhatif
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby classthe_king » Dec 17th, '12, 21:48

cheeseburger wrote:
AbramIsaac wrote:

Interesting...

Thats one way of seeing it.

I have no problem being under surveillance because I know Im not doing anything illegal.

OMG :facepalm

@Christina stop using logic, it's a little to much for them to comprehend
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby AbramIsaac » Dec 17th, '12, 21:52

cheeseburger wrote:Thats one way of seeing it.

And if you can depend on your government to be sensible in what they define as legal, then you'll be fine.

But if history has taught us anything, it's that we can't trust our governments to do such a thing. They don't respect the will of the people, and they will invariably abuse just about any power you give them. Why is this a problem?

Well, when you have already traded away your freedoms for a sense of stability, you now are completely and utterly fucked. That's my worry about depending too heavily on law enforcement and surveillance.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate