The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Whats your view on human life?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Whats your view on human life?

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Dec 21st, '12, 22:23

I think it's lame, we should have had super powers. That is all. :shifty:
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Trimss » Dec 21st, '12, 22:26

I love life and I think people (i'm not excluding myself) aren't satisfied with what they have and they always want more.

When I take a minute and think about my life I realize it's great.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Sam. » Dec 21st, '12, 22:30

We tend to make life better than what it is now, that's our problem.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby space_bone » Dec 21st, '12, 22:32

I think it's unfortunate that we assume we have all the time in the world, when really there isnt enough
I wish we could grasp at a younger age the notion of "how time flies"
If there was more time within a human life then it is possible we could perfect social order and environment threats
yes there is always life's after death although they will never interconnect, it's sad really

I have no regrets but if I could I would do things different
I see your trucks on fire n I reach for the dialer
gotta case of believer with nothin at the end of my receiver
space_bone
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Blu » Dec 21st, '12, 22:39

I believe most people spend their lives doing things that don't benefit them in the long run. They think they are "living the life" even though they're only just partying every week. That's not "living the life" to me. Getting completely high off your ass and wasted isn't fun at all. Waking up in a pool of your vomit is not fun.

But, of course, people have different views on life.
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby EG. » Dec 21st, '12, 23:59

Hage wrote:Half of the money (varies per country ) you earn from working gets stolen by the government, and what for ? Mainly for wars that we never wanted. Or for third world countries of which we've never even heard of , or to help other people out that don't earn as much as you (who says that I want to help them )

You lose most of the money you should get from the work you've done to capitalism. Paying taxes is a necessary and a good thing, even though the wrong people are paying.
I agree on the war thing, but the taxes you pay don't go to third world countries lol. Also, part of the reason you are rich and the reason you have money to spend is because we capitalized on third world countries. So we actually should give back to em, but whatever
EG.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby the real slim shady » Dec 22nd, '12, 00:02

not trying to sound like a dick or anything but i think the majority of that stuff ^ is in the back of a lot of peoples minds, they just dont like to think about it. Its kinda common knowledge.

Some 12 year old kid who was a maths genius worked out that mathematically life wasnt worth living and killed himself, and i thinking about it yeah he probably is right but by that logic i should go kill myself now. Am i going to? No, because death is final, its not something where you can realise it was a mistake and go back on it. Bascially the idea is to make the most out of life, if not for yourself then for someone else. Try and make something for people to remember you by instead of just thinking its not worth it and topping yourself.

That said my outlook on death is that its not worth spending my life worried about an inevitablility. Sure im not gonna try and die but when it comes to it i would much rather find something worth dying for than live for nothing. The thing is though, more than finding something to die for i would like to find something worth living for.

The other thing to think about is that, scietifically you are 99.999999999999999999999% empty space, zooming out youre just a collection of cells that on their own are worthless. The complexity of everything, the way we think, the way we uderstand things, even the way we can move and talk is amazing if you think about it, i just think that we are all so lucky to actually be alive why waste your life? sure there are things in the way, school, jobs, government but at the end of the day you just have to make the most of it.
A way to look at it is.. me and you are talking across this forum. Across the internet. Using waves of energy to communicate across hundreds/thousands of miles. Its all something that people created, a collection of atoms that can think and create something like the internet.. Life is probably just an occurance, something that could cease to exist just as instantaneously as it came to be, so there is no point wasting it thinking about it ending. Take it for what it is.

And if all else fails you can just go and fap.
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby EG. » Dec 22nd, '12, 00:07

Hage wrote:
EG. wrote:
Hage wrote:Half of the money (varies per country ) you earn from working gets stolen by the government, and what for ? Mainly for wars that we never wanted. Or for third world countries of which we've never even heard of , or to help other people out that don't earn as much as you (who says that I want to help them )

You lose most of the money you should get from the work you've done to capitalism. Paying taxes is a necessary and a good thing, even though the wrong people are paying.
I agree on the war thing, but the taxes you pay don't go to third world countries lol. Also, part of the reason you are rich and the reason you have money to spend is because we capitalized on third world countries. So we actually should give back to em, but whatever

I assume you want the rich people to pay more than the poor because that's 'fair' it's not. Rich people are equal to poor therefor they should not pay more than the poor.

I wish money didn't exist anyways.

How is some people having everything and others having nothing fair?
EG.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SoldierShady » Dec 22nd, '12, 00:09

Whoever you are, just know that your life is better than some other person's and therefore you should be thankful.
"So one last time, I'm back, 'fore it fades into black and it's all over, behold the final chapter in the saga, trying to recapture that lightning trapped in a bottle twice, the magic that started it all...tragic portrait of an artist tortured....trapped in his own drawings..." - Bruce.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Amaranthine » Dec 22nd, '12, 00:09

Gonna put this in Debate.
You should read this.
I break my back to give you my art, you steal my thoughts
It's like driving a spike through my heart

Geno wrote:I don't wanna have a kid with Zabe tbh.
Amaranthine
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby EG. » Dec 22nd, '12, 00:29

Hage wrote:
EG. wrote:How is some people having everything and others having nothing fair?

They've worked for that themselves, if they want to help out others who have less they should be able to chose for that. And believe me when I say many will in fact help others out. But at his point the government forces the rich to help out the poor, leaving them with less money and therefor feel less need to help them out even more

1. A labourer works hard too for €1200 a month. Who says the work of a CEO or a big earner is worth more?
2. the rich don't even have to pay all that much. Almost every single government of today is becoming more and more neoliberal, so don't say the rich are suffering because of the poor.
3. the rich got rich by exploiting the poor, whether it be working people in the northern countries, or the entire south.
4. when i say the rich, I dont mean people who can afford nice things or a nice car, i mean big companies who make profits of 5miljard and pay €10 000 taxes a year lol.
5. We're obviously not disciplined enough to help each other out (with some exceptions) otherwise the world would be way more fair.

Hage wrote:
School systems :
To start off with they are simply outdated and ineffective.
The way we teach our children hasn't changed for 100s of years, sure teachers won't hit your kids any more if they do something wrong but they still get punished if they don't do what the teacher says. ( we pay them and yet they punish us hm. )

Schools are like cages, you put a child in and it gets formed the way society wants it to. They leave no room for personal growth, you must keep up with the things they teach you in class and they don't want you to try and see things from your own unique perspective. But what if a kid thinks that the things the teachers teach him are wrong ? well than he's a trouble maker and gets put in special ed. Because the teachers have been taught the right thing ( in the governments eyes ) *

This may be true to an extent, but it doesnt really apply in countries like ours.
We need school to teach us stuff, where else are we gonna get all the information we need? By just discovering the world? That way you'll just know stuff about the world YOU live in. And cmon, our schools let us form our own opinions on stuff. I don't think schools form children the way society wants it to (at least not yet), people follow society because they want to, they want to fit in, protect their own belongings and keep the little freedom they have.
EG.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EG. » Dec 22nd, '12, 01:20

Hage wrote:
1 This CEO apparently worked for this, and with his hard work and dedication he got higher up.
2 I'm not entirely sure about other countries but in the Netherlands you currently pay 52% in taxes, so the government earns more from YOUR work than you do yourself. ( I heard france is going to raise it to 75% for millionaires )
3 Got rich by exploiting the poor ? really ? If you don't built your own dreams someone WILL hire you to help built theirs.
4 Companies actually pay quite a lot of taxes, at least where i live. ( I know this from personal experiences )
5 Humans are disciplined enough, they're just too lazy to help others out due to them already indirectly helping people.

1. What Menzo said, these CEO's dont necessarily work hard lol, they make decisions, they do not care about the effects that'll have and only care about the profits. And its probably not even them that pull the strings. Hell, most of the time theyll get a position like that because they'll do what the really big guys tell em to do. Then they ease their conscience with a new mansion or some hookers.

2. So what do you suggest? Not paying any taxes? The government gives back to the people, infrastructure, schools, social systems,.. you'd go without them? What you dont get is that you are getting exploited by the economical system, capitalism.

3. yes, got rich by exploiting the poor. You read that right. Help build their dreams? Get money and power? Because in your eyes you need to become rich and become big to actually have value?

4. a lot of companies do not pay taxes, it's been studied. A lot of the times they can get out of paying them.

5. theyre disciplined enough, yet they're too lazy? interesting.

Hage wrote:
The school i got to doesn't support entrepreneurship, doesn't give me time to work entrepreneurship out, I don't have enough time for my hobbies ( even when not doing any homework, because homework is useless ).

The point is that the things they teach you might be incorrect, generally accepted sure, but 100% correct hell naw, i'd rather not learn incorrect things from teachers i'd rather try and figure it out myself.

Then go to another school with that goal, and if there are none, try to create them. Of course, the things they teach you might be incorrect. But no system is flawless, we need to be taught. You cant find everything out yourself lol.
You don't even have to reply if you dont want to.

some of my views

Our culture puts way too much pressure on achieving stuff. What's wrong not achieving anything? As long as you're happy, you're not a failure. Life is about being satisfied with your own life, not everybody wants the same in life. Also, money again, achieving stuff = making money most of the time. A human's value is determined by the amount of money he has, which should be totally different.

We have to work way too much. The essence of our lives is working (= making the rich richer) and consuming (=making the rich richer). Things need to change, we cant keep going in like this and the signs are everywhere.

There needs to be more equality and fairness. Some people bathe in luxury while others bathe in their own shit. We're all worth equally as much, we should have the same rights and we should all have a good life. I'm not saying everybody should literally have the same amount of money, but as long as there's poverty, the rich need to give up some of their wealth, even if it's only a little.

There's more but im having trouble putting my thoughts together.
EG.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby the real slim shady » Dec 22nd, '12, 02:03

taxes dont help the poor, they help everyone buy about the same amount. A large amount goes to armed forces (imo thats necessary but lets not go there), then some goes to healthcare which is for everyone.. the public services, then everything else.
All of the money going to aid though.. :shakehead: i would give money to charity if i had it, but i dont so i cant. The people in charge of the country dont seem to share that logic. I mean yeah its good to help out the people who literally have nothing not talking about relative poverty i mean the people who live in a mud hut) but in doing that people in England have ended up with cut social services, a cut military, reduced funding for this and that...a poor economy, businesses not being able to survive / start because of it, people not having a job and being on benefits. Thats relative poverty, i would rather be on benefits here than live 10 miles from the nearest water but the idea should be that the UK government look after people in the UK. And if you want to give aid then go ahead but give it to the people that need it, not the government of these poor countries because its plain to see that generally they dont care.
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby EG. » Dec 22nd, '12, 02:12

Hage wrote:Well someone in their family has worked hard to make sure he gets there, they dont just appointed a random person you now.

someone in their family doesnt equal them. And not every big company is a family business lol. And they appoint the guy that'll do what he's told

No I actually want to become rich so that money becomes irrelevant to me. I don't want anything to do with the problems related to money. So either fcking rich or fcking poor it is. Please explain me how they exploit the poor doe.
They exploit the poor because thats what capitalism is. The labourer works, the capitalist takes the most of your earnings, thats how it works. How did northern countries get rich? By making southern people work for nothing, by stealing their resources and so on.

That might be the case in the USA but not in our countries.

It does. Example: ExxonMobil, a petroleum company in Antwerp made 4milliard of profit and payed exactly €10 400 on taxes in 2008 or 2009. There have been studies about it.

Formulated that in a weird way but what i meant to say is that people are willing to help eachother out, that's our basic instinct. But since we already pay taxes which go to helping the poor we don't feel the need to help the poor out further.

Apparently, paying taxes isnt enough because there's still poverty.

Hage wrote:I don't feel a need to go to school. And how do you expect me to try to create a school

idk, people create new schools every day.

disagreed, due to them already supporting the poor by paying taxes.

there shouldn't be any poor people, but you probably dont agree
EG.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hansen » Dec 22nd, '12, 04:44

Im drunk as a mofucker but I think we should all live our lifes and try to be remembered as cheesy as it sounds.
TrShady is just great. A place where pompousus blowhards can connect with other pompousus blowhards, and form a vast circle jerk of pomposity.

Hansen
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Serious Debate