The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Sandy Hook Staged?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Sandy Hook Staged?

Postby Amaranthine » Jan 9th, '13, 06:20

Wow........just wow.
You should read this.
I break my back to give you my art, you steal my thoughts
It's like driving a spike through my heart

Geno wrote:I don't wanna have a kid with Zabe tbh.
Amaranthine
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby AbramIsaac » Jan 9th, '13, 21:11

The little girl...

They had three daughters, all blonde. Now they only have two. The first, cropped picture? It's from a family photo, showing all three of the girls. The second photo only has two of them. So, in order to determine the validity of that particular piece of evidence, one needs to determine how much time has passed between the family photo, and the recent photo with the president.

If it's been a significant amount of time, it's not hard to see how the younger sister would look like her older sister did at the same age. It's also not hard to imagine how she might even wear her sisters hand me downs, and in a case like this, it might have a sentimental aspect as well.

EDIT: Here's a picture of all of the girls together. It's not even the most recent, I'm sure. Notice Emilie, and her sister next to her behind the stroller? They almost look like twins. This picture is a little dated, because the youngest daughter has shorter hair and is in a stroller still. She's the little one next to the president in the "evidence" picture.

The other pics are a little more interesting, I'll have to look into those in a little bit.

EDIT:
The Victoria Soto page was created on the 16th, according to Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Victo ... 4088615343

And the actors? I'm sorry, but the Sextons don't look like the grieving parents to me. While I will admit there is a resemblance between the attorney and the grieving mother, that's about the extent of it. Also, I'm fairly sure that picture originated from a website that also says that our politicians are often portrayed by actors to fool us, and that Hitler and Walt Disney were both portrayed by Kermit Roosevelt.

Can't make up that kind of crazy.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby classthe_king » Jan 9th, '13, 21:58

You've got to be shitting me
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby classthe_king » Jan 9th, '13, 22:53

I think it's disgusting that someone would go through all of the effort to photoshop and fake all these photographs to make people think that a shooting where 27 people died didn't actually happen.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby classthe_king » Jan 9th, '13, 23:01

If you honestly believe that that blogpost was made on Dec 10th then I really question your intelligence
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby classthe_king » Jan 9th, '13, 23:06

Hage wrote:hurrdurr everyone that has a different view on something than me is an idiot. Your posts are more predictable than blu's posts you fucking retard. Whats wrong with researching something and sharing your findings to bring them up for discussion ? I see you're one of those retards that rather blindly follows everything he is told instead of researching them from and making an opinion from your own perspective.

also its not just the blogpost.

:facepalm You're the one not doing any research. AI showed you exactly why all of those pictures are fake and it's ridiculous to believe them.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby classthe_king » Jan 9th, '13, 23:11

Are you fucking...? You need to stop listening to Alex Jones and come back to the real world.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Chet Starr » Jan 9th, '13, 23:21

AbramIsaac wrote:Shit like this is so ridiculous that it makes me want to fucking puke.
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby AbramIsaac » Jan 10th, '13, 01:17

Now for the articles posted before the shooting. If you do a date-specific search in Google, you'll come up with a lot of articles about the shooting, even though the dates specified are before the shooting. The link I just provided starts on page 20. That's right around Dec. 10th, the most recent ones--the two days that follow--are on previous 19 pages (190 results).

What does this tell us? Either there is a massive coverup going on, where 200+ articles were written by different sources leading up to the tragedy...or, the dating function on some of the archiving and search engines isn't always completely accurate.

Keep in mind, even if half of those results are only old articles with a dynamic news feed that is mentioning the shooting in newer articles, you're still talking about 100 different results that are just showing incorrect dating in the search and archival services.

Here's a breakdown of the pictures of the girls:

The first picture of Emilie, cropped and used as "evidence" by the conspiracy theorists
This is from 2010, by the way. Notice all three girls?

And the second one, where they try to say that Emilie is still alive. That's her sister, Madeline, and it's quite clear. In this picture, she is the same age her sister was in 2010.

Why is it sickening? Look no further than that evidence graphic, where they say: "Emilie Parker" one of the "victims". That's why it's fucking disgusting. This little girl lost her life, and these fucking people are so god damn paranoid that they'll dehumanize her, and cheapen what happened. Fuck that. There's nothing wrong with questioning things, but this is ridiculous.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby CrashBand » Jan 10th, '13, 03:17

AbramIsaac wrote:Shit like this is so ridiculous that it makes me want to fucking puke.

You would say that.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby AbramIsaac » Jan 10th, '13, 04:52

CrashBand wrote:

You would say that.

What??

I'm a gun toting, paranoid, maniac midwesterner. I should be all for these conspiracy theories! Unfortunately, "thinking" and "truth" got in the way. God damn it, these fucking Europeans must have infected me with their ideas.

:(

AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby UofLCard » Jan 10th, '13, 08:41

AbramIsaac wrote:Now for the articles posted before the shooting. If you do a date-specific search in Google, you'll come up with a lot of articles about the shooting, even though the dates specified are before the shooting. The link I just provided starts on page 20. That's right around Dec. 10th, the most recent ones--the two days that follow--are on previous 19 pages (190 results).

Some of those just look like dating errors on the google page you posted, but this link caught my eye--http://thecomingcrisis.blogspot.com/2013/01/another-sandy-hook-fundraiser-uncovered.html What is this? :unsure:
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby AbramIsaac » Jan 10th, '13, 08:51

I have trouble believing that myself, because any fundraisers on the actual youcaring.com site--including the archive--appear to be after the shooting. The one that Google is currently showing for the 10th was posted on the 16th, I believe.

I'll keep looking though.

Archive:
2012-12-20 Fundraiser for the Families Involved in the Tragic Newtown, CT Shootings

AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby NextEpisode » Jan 11th, '13, 00:24

Gunplay:
- "Government killed dem kids to take our guns away. Another 9/11. Dont get it twisted,"
- "Yall are sheeple 4 thinking da government aint gotta hand in every crisis since the great depression."
NextEpisode
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ImANoob » Jan 11th, '13, 00:27

Gunplay will die within 2 years. Quote me muhfuckas.

RIP TRShady. July 6, 2012 - February 6, 2014
ImANoob
Renegade
Renegade

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate