The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Sandy Hook Staged?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Sandy Hook Staged?

Postby UofLCard » Jan 31st, '13, 02:12

Eminemeatinm&m wrote:I saw some ''parents'' laughing in some vids in youtube, weird. Some videos have people that are not even crying and are ..... nah fuck it

This is actually quite normal reactions for some people who have just learned bad news.

And for the people who thnik the parents are actors: Do you really think professional actors would laugh?
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby Emadyville » Feb 7th, '13, 07:31

the reason i think it may be true is like 9/11, after 9/11 so much changed based on the gov't and 9/11 seems a pretty obvious conspiracy to me.

after sandy hook gun control was the key issue in gov't. the one thing that gets me is that one person was injured? everyone else was dead...yet the shooter was a somewhat autistic kid who never shot a gun before.
idk seems odd. honestly im going conspiracy.
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby AbramIsaac » Feb 7th, '13, 08:08

Emadyville wrote:the reason i think it may be true is like 9/11, after 9/11 so much changed based on the gov't and 9/11 seems a pretty obvious conspiracy to me.

after sandy hook gun control was the key issue in gov't. the one thing that gets me is that one person was injured? everyone else was dead...yet the shooter was a somewhat autistic kid who never shot a gun before.
idk seems odd. honestly im going conspiracy.

Unlike 9/11 though, there's almost no credible evidence to support the idea of a conspiracy theory.

Despite the fact that gun control is a major issue here, the truth of the matter is that we probably won't even see an assault weapons ban, so what's the point? They can push for all the gun control they want, but it will take more than a school full of dead kids to make it happen in a heavily divided Congress.

Look more into it, you'll see that the idea of a conspiracy theory just makes less and less sense the more you check out the facts.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Emadyville » Feb 8th, '13, 15:12

Yeah but the fact is, this happened and BOOM gun control gun control gun control. That's all it was and has been since, using this as THE reason, even tho school shootings have happened forever. Seems like too many coincidences sometimes imo.

Idk that guy who became the "figurehead" of the families who laughed as he got to the podium...idk shit like that i find hard to believe. Some of the stuff in the video seemed to make sense to me, in that I found the info interesting as well and didn't feel like it made sense based on the original story.
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby AbramIsaac » Feb 8th, '13, 19:06

The gun control argument would be a good potential motive if it were effective, which it isn't. Sure, they talk about gun control a lot, but that's what happens when you have a democrat president and an amped up liberal bloc of voters. This was the straw that broke the camel's back, and we're past the election now. It's a viable debate politically. Even with all that working for gun control, there isn't any actual sweeping assault weapons ban that will pass, I know this.

I don't know about the guy becoming a figurehead, he was just one of the parents who decided to speak. When I watched the video, it didn't look like a genuine laugh to me, it looked like he was incredibly uncomfortable, and nervous. That video is bullshit too man, I'm telling you. I went through and derailed just about every single point it brought up, because it's weak as hell.

Could the government do something like this? Yes, they could. They've done all kinds of terrible things before. But there just isn't any evidence to support something like that this time around. The best evidence they have is a picture of a little girl that they claim to still be alive, and the fact that the police found the AR15 in the trunk of the car.

The little girl is dead though, and the gun found in the trunk was a shotgun, not the AR15.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby EminemBase » Feb 16th, '13, 07:09

niglet
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Previous

Return to Serious Debate