The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Sandy Hook Staged?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Sandy Hook Staged?

Postby AbramIsaac » Jan 11th, '13, 00:39

NextEpisode wrote:Gunplay:
- "Government killed dem kids to take our guns away. Another 9/11. Dont get it twisted,"
- "Yall are sheeple 4 thinking da government aint gotta hand in every crisis since the great depression."

Thank god this guy is an ever vigilant truth teller.

In all seriousness though, the idea that the government staged these incidences--an idea that there isn't any credible proof for, at least in this case--to enact gun control just doesn't hold water. If that were the case, it would have already happened. Besides, when we're talking about gun control, what exactly kind of boogie man policies are we afraid of being enacted?

Most of the conspiracy theorists seem to be most worried about the UN Small Arms treaty. They're concerning themselves with a non-issue, for multiple reasons:

1) The Senate will not ratify that treaty, regardless of how many bodies pile up
2) The president already stated he wouldn't sign the treaty
3) The treaty deals with international transport of guns, not domestic ownership
4) The treaty specifically mention that domestic constitutions overrule any conflicts with the treaty
5) America loves supplying weapons to other countries involved in conflicts. We're not going to give that ability up.

As far as a gun control of domestic origin, the most anyone will see--if anything at all--will be a re-enactment of the fully-automatic weapons ban. No AK-47s, AR-15s, etc. Guess what, you still want an assault weapon, you'll be able to get an SKS. That will be more than suitable to protect your family, and quench any thirst for blood you may be afflicted with.

NE, this isn't directed at you, but more towards the gun control argument as a motive for these "staged" events in general.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby NextEpisode » Jan 11th, '13, 00:53

AbramIsaac wrote:
NextEpisode wrote:Gunplay:
- "Government killed dem kids to take our guns away. Another 9/11. Dont get it twisted,"
- "Yall are sheeple 4 thinking da government aint gotta hand in every crisis since the great depression."

Thank god this guy is an ever vigilant truth teller.

In all seriousness though, the idea that the government staged these incidences--an idea that there isn't any credible proof for, at least in this case--to enact gun control just doesn't hold water. If that were the case, it would have already happened. Besides, when we're talking about gun control, what exactly kind of boogie man policies are we afraid of being enacted?

Most of the conspiracy theorists seem to be most worried about the UN Small Arms treaty. They're concerning themselves with a non-issue, for multiple reasons:

1) The Senate will not ratify that treaty, regardless of how many bodies pile up
2) The president already stated he wouldn't sign the treaty
3) The treaty deals with international transport of guns, not domestic ownership
4) The treaty specifically mention that domestic constitutions overrule any conflicts with the treaty
5) America loves supplying weapons to other countries involved in conflicts. We're not going to give that ability up.

As far as a gun control of domestic origin, the most anyone will see--if anything at all--will be a re-enactment of the fully-automatic weapons ban. No AK-47s, AR-15s, etc. Guess what, you still want an assault weapon, you'll be able to get an SKS. That will be more than suitable to protect your family, and quench any thirst for blood you may be afflicted with.

NE, this isn't directed at you, but more towards the gun control argument as a motive for these "staged" events in general.

Gunplay only speaks truth, yo.

MMG 4 life.
NextEpisode
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SliK » Jan 11th, '13, 11:02

classthe_king wrote:Don't be a fucking idiot.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby AbramIsaac » Jan 11th, '13, 11:29

I'll check the rest of them out later today, but I'm pretty sure the first one is referring to the man they caught trying to sneak into the school, I can't remember if he was successful or not. His child attended school at Sandy Hook, and when he heard what was going on, he wanted to get in there to make sure she was OK. The police detained him for questioning, but he was released after everything was verified.

I'll be back later, and I'll look at the links you have provided. :y:
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby classthe_king » Jan 11th, '13, 22:04

Hage you need to watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7SPm-HFYLo

It's about 9/11 but the same points apply to every retarded argument you're making.
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby AbramIsaac » Jan 12th, '13, 01:38

http://www.sott.net/article/255766-The- ... -Questions

This is a much better source of information for people looking at Sandy Hook with some skepticism. While I can't speak for the site itself, I'll say that this particular article seems fairly and logically written. It doesn't make claims that the incident was a hoax--such a thing is preposterous, based on what we know--but it does ask some questions about what happened.

It touches on some inconsistencies in the story, some questions about discrepancies with the official timeline, and puts forth some interesting questions. It also starts off by discrediting the poorly thought out conspiracy theories, and debunks faulty "proof" put forward by people arguing that there were actors involved.

Questions, but not an assertion that the tragedy didn't occur. That, I can respect, even if there are perfectly reasonable explanations for the inconsistencies.

AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby classthe_king » Jan 12th, '13, 09:28

When something happens in the real world with humans there are going to be inconsistencies no matter what because humans cause errors and the real world isn't perfect.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Almostlity » Jan 13th, '13, 14:53

Trimss wrote:> Alm goat
> Alm still goat

> Alm goat

Kill You wrote:Almostlity GOAT poster omg
Almostlity
DA GAWD
DA GAWD

Postby Almostlity » Jan 13th, '13, 15:15

Just found it while browsing WSHH,thought some of you might be interested.

It's quite interesting,gotta admit.
Trimss wrote:> Alm goat
> Alm still goat

> Alm goat

Kill You wrote:Almostlity GOAT poster omg
Almostlity
DA GAWD
DA GAWD

Postby classthe_king » Jan 13th, '13, 17:13

I am literally banging my head on the table at the thought of someone being ignorant enough to make that video.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby ImANoob » Jan 13th, '13, 17:37

interesting video alm.

RIP TRShady. July 6, 2012 - February 6, 2014
ImANoob
Renegade
Renegade

Postby AbramIsaac » Jan 15th, '13, 21:50

That video isn't very convincing at all.

1) Second shooter? There ARE some questions to be asked about that, because of the inconsistencies in the way the police were searching the area, and the way it was reported. Some of that can be chalked up to several different media outlets getting information from several different sources, and then reporting on it as the story developed. Some of it is a little more strange. That doesn't mean that it was staged though.

2) The AR-15 was not found in the trunk. The video shows the officers removing the SHOTGUN from the trunk. Just another piss-poor attempt to drum up some conspiracy theories. If the maker of the video wanted to argue something, it should have been that there were reports of shotgun fire, despite the fact that the shotgun supposedly never left the trunk of the car.

3) Ryan Lanza being misreported as the shooter...well, I'm not sure what the relevance is. Is it sort of strange? Yeah, it is...but not outside of the realm of reason. Ryan Lanza wasn't anywhere near the scene of the crime, and was seen at his home around the time the story broke. I'm not sure what the relevance of a mis-report is here.

4) The thing about the mom and the nurse. That's odd, I'll give them that. I'll also say that her story changes later on, when her daughter is interviewed about it, she says that her mother never saw the shooter and stayed under her desk the entire time. Perhaps she was confused?

5) Robert Parker. His daughter was "allegedly" shot. No, she was shot to death, there isn't much question about that. As far as him joking and laughing? I didn't see that, but maybe I missed it because of the giant wall of text on top of the video feed. What I did see was a man nervous as hell, with a very tense facial expression. Didn't look like happy smile to me, it looked like a man trying to hold it together.

6) Oh yes, the pictures toted as irrefutable proof by the conspiracy theorists. Right. Except that it's her sister in the picture with the president, not Emilie. Emilie is dead. They place the family picture over the new photo to show how similar they are...they fail to mention that Emilie was the same age in the family photo as her sister is now, because two years have passed. Emilie wouldn't even be able to fit into that dress anymore, and isn't it a little odd that her other sister has just disappeared? No, the two remaining girls are there in the picture with the president. The other one is dead.

7) So an attention-seeking douchebag talked out of his ass to get on TV? That's never happened! Obviously, what happened here is that the most powerful and wealthy nation on the planet couldn't hire an actor that could keep his story straight!

8) More parents, smiling in an interview! My god, these people must be either cold hearted demons, or paid actors! Oh, what were they saying? Ummm...let's just mute that, no need to hear that. You know, just in case they were describing the personalities of their children, relaying fond memories, or anything like that. Let's just assume they're talking about how awesome it was to get the call that their kids are dead.

9) The medical examiner again. Not sure what this is supposed to prove, the guy does seem to be a stuttering jackass, but they keep replaying about 8 seconds worth of footage to stretch it out as long as possible. He says Umm a lot, and laughs awkwardly. Get the social reject that made this video in front of a press corps, and see if he can take his eyes off of the semen stains on his shoes long enough to answer some questions. And again, the "long rifle" is brought up again, talking about how it was discovered in the car. No, that was the fucking shotgun.

10) No pictures of the kids! Fucking hell...you know, I would imagine during a shooting like this, they would try to secure the scene. Sorry that there isn't more gory footage, but I don't believe they were allowed that close to the action.

11) That little kid, he didn't talk about people getting fucking shot to death! Obviously a hoax...or, it's a kindergartener, not knowing how to properly articulate what happened. Someone should teach that little fucker how to talk about death a little better. Maybe he wasn't in the class where people got killed? And maybe, just maybe, the reporter had enough common decency not to drill the little bastard about the experience?

12) No ambulances! Well, I don't know when this footage was recorded, but it looks like it was pretty far along at that point. I would imagine that the injured had already been taken to the hospital, the dead pronounced dead, and hopefully most of the remaining children were allowed to go home, or were somewhere safe.

This video isn't all that convincing, unless you're already convinced that it is a hoax. It's great to reaffirm your ideas, but it does little to actually provide much in the way of solid evidence. I'm not saying something like this COULDN'T happen, but I am saying that the "evidence" that the conspiracy theorists are providing is fucking piss-poor.

AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby UofLCard » Jan 16th, '13, 01:50

AbramIsaac wrote:3) Ryan Lanza being misreported as the shooter...well, I'm not sure what the relevance is. Is it sort of strange? Yeah, it is...but not outside of the realm of reason. Ryan Lanza wasn't anywhere near the scene of the crime, and was seen at his home around the time the story broke. I'm not sure what the relevance of a mis-report is here.

Didn't they find Ryan's ID on Adam?

bigray wrote:I just dont see any truth in those videos....I dont know I cant picture anyone sick and twisted enough to fake that shooting. If anyone attempted to fake something like this...I highly doubt they would succeed.

That's one reason why i think the hoax idea is ridiculous. If they screw up on the plan and it's easily figured out, there are a few people that have a lot of explaining to do. It would be way to risky. It's the same why I don't believe 9/11 was planned by the government.
Last edited by UofLCard on Jan 16th, '13, 01:55, edited 1 time in total.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby AbramIsaac » Jan 16th, '13, 01:54

That's what they said, supposedly.

I still don't understand the relevance of that though...or how that adds to the theory that this whole thing was staged. The kid had some identification belonging to his brother.

AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Eminemeatinm&m » Jan 30th, '13, 20:12

I saw some ''parents'' laughing in some vids in youtube, weird. Some videos have people that are not even crying and are ..... nah fuck it
#HatedemhomeboysfromTR
Eminemeatinm&m
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate