The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Marijuana (Good, Bad, Ugly?)

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Marijuana (Good, Bad, Ugly?)

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 7th, '13, 00:58

bigray wrote:Ive tried speed once and I didnt like the feeling at all, ive tried lots of drugs but none are for me, I just stick to my weed.

the comedown on speed is terrible tbh.. the only other drugs i've tried is ecstasy and cocaine.
but yeah it took me quite a while to realize that drugs weren't for me at all, i just have the occasional drink of alcohol now. but if you love the weed then blaze that shit up brah
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 7th, '13, 01:02

yoda you can call me wrote:I've experienced the Good the Bad and the Ugly with weed, haven't touched it or any other narcotic in years.
I ain't buzzed, i'm high on life, so why the hell would i need drugs when i fly on kites motherfuckerz

Lol true
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 7th, '13, 01:05

What do you think of Valium?
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 7th, '13, 01:08

bigray wrote:Fuck ya....I blaze every single day :smoking: I never had a bad experience tbh

Coke is literally a rich mans drug, you pay $40 for half a G or $80 for a gram and you're high for like 10 mins then its time for another line. Ive done my share of coke but its not worth it..... The feeling when your on it is super amazing though and very addictive.

haha, luckily my mates bought it and i had lines off em for free, never paid for it personally, and yeah you do feel like superman when you're on it like :boxing:...

@shadyblogger, never tried valium, so dont really know about it
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 7th, '13, 01:10

Yeah I think the people who do Valium or pop pills are in their own separate class and tend not to do drugs like coke or weed... They're a different category of drug users I guess
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 7th, '13, 01:14

shadyblogger wrote:Yeah I think the people who do Valium or pop pills are in their own separate class and tend not to do drugs like coke or weed... They're a different category of drug users I guess

yeah, i was more a fan of uppers tbh, except weed. but that shizzle is in my past now
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby shadyblogger » Dec 7th, '13, 01:15

Lol was your friend ok? @bigray
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby yoda you can call me » Dec 7th, '13, 01:16

bigray wrote:My friend was heavily into coke and he snorted an 8 ball up his nose in like 2 hours Smh

I wouldn't even put weed and coke in the same class tbh most people I know who do coke or done coke in the past they dont smoke weed for some reason.

im glad i didnt get addicted to shit like that, you can lose your fucking life over shit like that.. not worth it at all
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby VINTAGƎ » Dec 11th, '13, 07:57

I've never done any drugs outside of alcohol. But I think just for logical reasons, marijuana should be decriminalized/legalized. I wouldn't smoke it if it was, but I don't understand how that's illegal, but prescription or even over the counter pills which are much habit forming are legal and weed isn't. Plus legalizing it and having the government tax it would generate revenue, and marginalize drug dealers. If you could walk into a Walmart and buy a dime bag, you're gonna do that over buying from a shady dealer. It just makes a lot more sense to legalize it IMO.
VINTAGƎ
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ganjakush56 » Dec 11th, '13, 08:58

A lot of people who say ganja is bad have never smoked it - that is a case of retardation if you ask me.
Dimethyltryptamine ;)

Ego: the pathology of human consciousness
ganjakush56
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Eedee » Dec 11th, '13, 09:41

I was talking to one of my friends who tried shrooms. It was a really interesting conversation.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Shpongle » Dec 11th, '13, 12:58

Eedee wrote:I was talking to one of my friends who tried shrooms. It was a really interesting conversation.

Shrooms are the best, totally worth trying...but like with all psychedelic drugs you need to be in right mindset to do it
Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ganjakush56 » Dec 11th, '13, 18:55

Shpongle wrote:
Eedee wrote:I was talking to one of my friends who tried shrooms. It was a really interesting conversation.

Shrooms are the best, totally worth trying...but like with all psychedelic drugs you need to be in right mindset to do it

yee nigga, psilocybin mushrroms contain 4-HO Dimethyltryptamine and N,N Dimethyltryptamine - they are not to be treated as "drugs".
Dimethyltryptamine ;)

Ego: the pathology of human consciousness
ganjakush56
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby sneakerheadshady » Dec 12th, '13, 02:46

tbh i have never actually tried weed. for some reaosn i dont have any interest in it. I know lots of you guys all have great reasons to, but for some reason i just dont really wanna try it. only drugs i've ever do is alcohol
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby IBasicallyRage » Dec 12th, '13, 02:52

sneakerheadshady wrote:tbh i have never actually tried weed. for some reaosn i dont have any interest in it. I know lots of you guys all have great reasons to, but for some reason i just dont really wanna try it. only drugs i've ever do is alcohol

I've never done weed, weed. Nahmean? I smoked once with an old friend I ran into, and he had this weak ass weed with tobacco mixed in. Made my teeth feel nasty. I'm never smoking again.
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate