The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Pitbulls

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Pitbulls

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jan 13th, '13, 08:35

Menzo wrote:It's a mix of both, if they were living in the wild they'd be vicious. I fuckin' hate pitbulls and would gladly strangle every single last one on this Earth.

I see where you're coming from, but you sound like more of a threat than pitbulls do. :shifty:
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Minimii » Jan 25th, '13, 13:31

why shouldnt pitbulls be banned. What negative consequences it could have?
nothing
Cause you'll never take my pride from me
It'll have to be bribed from me"
- marshall "sellout" mathers
Minimii
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Minimii » Jan 25th, '13, 21:09

bigray wrote:why shouldn't YOU be banned. What negative consequences it could have?
nothing

Increase of ingorance in these forums for instance.
Minimii
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Minimii » Jan 27th, '13, 00:09

bigray wrote:Why kill a specific breed? If you gonna kill 1 kill them all.

No negative consequences for you buy for pitbull lover a lot.

"pitbull lover"?
Maybe in texas but what's the difference between pitbull and some other dog? Oh yeah pitbulls are cool and you can, like, get mad respect if you have one but srlsy. Even if pitbulls "only" kill like 10 something people, it's still too much.

You cant blame pitbulls, it's the owner's fault yea. But what's the point of having a breed that is so hard to train? And even if they arent that aggressive towards humans they're still aggressive towards other dogs.
Besides there is hardly any point owning a dog anyway unless you're cop or something like that so why own a pitbull when you can have like chihuahua.

Also why does it even matter what kind of dog you own. I would rather have a mixed-breed dog anyway cos they live longer.
Minimii
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SliK » Jan 27th, '13, 02:28

Bigray just let you know I think that guy is a troll so don't waste your time :y:
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Minimii » Jan 27th, '13, 02:49

bigray wrote:Coffee (Caffeine) kills people, cigs kill people, cars kill people, guns kill people, humans kill people and so on get my point?

You cant replace caffeine with anything else, i have nothing against banning cigs, cars are needed, guns, well ban them for all i care but it would be impossible to keep them from streets.

bigray wrote:Please show me where Pitbulls are hard to train? Any dog can be aggressive towards other dogs it is all how you raise them, I associated my dog early with other dogs since he was a puppy and he was absolutely fine.

But if you raise pitbull wrong the consequences will be serious. I have nothing against people owning pitbulls if they could raise them right. But they are dangerous, not because they like to kill humans or nothing but because they are easily capable of doing so. There will always be people who cant train a dog.
This goes for every strong breed not just pitbulls.

bigray wrote:Small dogs are WAY more likely to bite someone than I pitbull, just ask a Vet. Yuck a chihuahua, you think I want my dog barking and snapping on everyone because that is what they are known for.

Small dogs biting is WAY less dangerous.
bigray wrote:Pit bulls are actually bred to be affectionate towards people. They have been bred for hundreds of years for strength, agility, high pain tolerance and absence of aggression toward humans. Pit bulls are extremely intelligent dogs and take their cues from the humans who raise them.

They have also been bred to be aggressive towards other dogs i believe.
(correct me if im wrong tho)
It depends on pitbull if it's aggressive towards humans or not. Some are really unstable and can attack unprovoked because of (in)breeding aggressive individuals.

bigray wrote:It matters a lot on what kind of dog I own, there are all different and unique. I would never get a mixed breed dog unless I saw one suffering, I would take it in.

People put too much value on the breed of the dog. Probably because mixed-breed dogs arent as accepted as purebred.
If i ever got a new dog i would rather take a mix bred dog, depending on its parents of course.

The question isnt about if pitbulls should be banned but rather if every potentially-dangerous breed should be banned. Would be impossible tho.
Minimii
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Serious Debate