The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Is this wrong?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Is this wrong?

Postby Atone » Jan 21st, '13, 16:25

Born a man, be a man, born a chick, be a chick, the parents should have had their parental rights taken away as soon as they started letting this kid dress like a fruit.

this kid gonna get bullied and become the next youtube suicide twitter trending topic shared all over facebook and it's HIS own damn fault
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Jan 21st, '13, 16:32

Yeah I don't know how I feel about this, I'd have to read up on this so called "GID"...
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Atone » Jan 21st, '13, 17:33

SliK wrote:Yeah I don't know how I feel about this, I'd have to read up on this so called "GID"...

No such thing as a GID, It's a term some therapist made up to make a little kid feel better about himself that his parents made such a mistake.
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Jan 21st, '13, 17:59

There'es nothing wrong with anal,this girl/dude basically needs to find a gay dude,it'll be the same for him and gay basically mean a man who acts girly sooooooooooo
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Blu » Jan 21st, '13, 20:53

I just feel sorry for the unfortunate guy who's going to…tap that.
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby SliK » Jan 22nd, '13, 01:07

Why is it "DISGUSTING" for her to sleep with men at a bar? If you are going to go home with women you don't know, you run all kinds of risks. STIs are much more disgusting than an artificial vagina. If you agree to sleep with the person you are in front of you without asking any further questions it is your own fault.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Jan 22nd, '13, 01:26

I agree, but most guys wouldn't fuck a girl with Herpes, or a girl that had been brutally raped, or a heroin addict, etc. there are a million things girls don't tell men (and vice versa) that ultimately don't even affect the dude because he never finds out. It's not "gay" to have sex with someone you think is a girl. If you are genuinely attracted to this person and you have a good time fucking them, to claim that it is DISGUSTING (all caps!) is just your prejudice and speaks more about you as a person (Menzo) than this situation.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby ChristinaE12 » Jan 22nd, '13, 02:03

Damn.. So many people are close minded.

If at age 3 your child is already acting the opposite sex.. How is that wrong? It's not like the parents did it and actually confused the kid. Its way more detailed than it's being perceived.

For the people who are 'completely' against this.. Are you against gay people too? Do you think gay people really aren't gay to begin with but choose to be that way?
"If Life's a bitch and revenge is sweet... I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet."

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AbramIsaac » Jan 22nd, '13, 02:13

SliK wrote:Why is it "DISGUSTING" for her to sleep with men at a bar? If you are going to go home with women you don't know, you run all kinds of risks. STIs are much more disgusting than an artificial vagina. If you agree to sleep with the person you are in front of you without asking any further questions it is your own fault.

I get the reason people are a little freaked out by the prospect, but we're all female anyway by default. Really, being that this person would have the hormones of a female, the anatomy of a female (save for the parts that would get her preggo) and the mind of a female...I mean, I understand the distinction, but we're talking about a woman at this point.

As far as the disorder goes, I think that there are probably a lot of mis-diagnosed kids out there that are probably just gay. I do think that there are some people that probably are legitimately living with GID. That would be a tough call for me to make, personally.

The only thing I wonder--and this is probably because I don't know a lot of little kids--is how they determined their child was acting like a girl at 3 years old? Toys and color choices? I knew a lot of girls that didn't like Barbies and preferred to wear regular t-shirts, but they didn't have GID. The thought would have never occurred to them, because their parents would have never thought that was a possibility.

I guess I would just have to know the specifics of how they diagnose people with it, especially young children.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby ChristinaE12 » Jan 22nd, '13, 05:12

Close minded as far as bringing religion into it in any aspect. Religion means absolutely nothing and doesn't vouch either way. Close minded for not thinking there very well may be a legitimate reason this kid is the way they are. To completely dismiss the possibility of GID and so on.

How is it the parents fault? Do you think they were trying to make their child act/think as the opposite sex. The parents are allowing their kid to be what they truly want. At such a young age how is it a child would know what is right or wrong? To act as a boy/girl. They wouldn't. Especially at or around 3 years old. They would be oblivious to that.

Were you not born the way you are? Yes, we may grow and mature. But the core of us is just how we are. I know this will get misconstrued but oh well.
"If Life's a bitch and revenge is sweet... I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet."

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ChristinaE12 » Jan 22nd, '13, 15:23

How exactly would all the pills cause any types of cancer or anything.. When most of them are probably just female hormones. We truly don't know exactly what she's been getting though. But that is still the option they took. Why can't people have the choice to be what they want. It's their choice and responsibility. Shouldn't be up for to us.

How do you know they didn't see more than one doctor either. No one really knows exactly what they did.

Believing and saying shit is a bit different than acting as something too. Just as they said they thought it might have just been a phase and it usually is. But was clearly not cause she never changed or 'outgrew' it.

Also, how is this a product of the environment? I'd say most is from genetics whether it was a disorder or not is up in the air though. Do you think you like/do/act/etc because the environment said too? Yes, we do grow and change as we get older. I'm not talking about that part.

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Blu » Jan 22nd, '13, 15:46

Bigray's right. Instead of turning the kid into a girl at 3, they should have waited till he got a bit older to see if he was still showing signs of being a gir, and wait for him to understand the concept of being a male and proudly represent us dicks. But then again I would just pass it off as the kid being gay, and definitely wouldn't go as far as actually turning the kid into a girl.
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby SliK » Jan 22nd, '13, 15:48

Revolutionary wrote:Just like gays, it's how they grew up, it's not something genetic. It's completely environmental

So you think homosexuality can be changed, or "cured", then?
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby ChristinaE12 » Jan 22nd, '13, 15:52

Well I'm not so much on if the parents should have waited or not. They probably should have and I would personally as well. But I even strongly agree more is that they should be given a choice. And with that comes responsibility. If the kid got cancer.. Well shit happens. Many people get cancer and that is that.

I'm just saying we should not be able to control and determine what other people do. It's not my place to do that.

I'm pretty sure the child told the parents they were a girl. Not that the parents told him he was. So I highly doubt there was any kind of influence/brainwashing going on.

"Why cant people just accept the way they were born" Exactly... Born a girl with boy parts. So? Now what.

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ChristinaE12 » Jan 22nd, '13, 16:12

That's the exact point your dismissing. You said it's the parents whenit wasn't. How would a child that young truly understand the difference. Boy or girl. THAT is what makes it more believable.

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Serious Debate