The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Is this wrong?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Is this wrong?

Postby ChristinaE12 » Jan 22nd, '13, 16:19

There you go on the kid was only saying it again. It's much deeper than that. The whole demeanor was there. The child thought it was a girl.
"If Life's a bitch and revenge is sweet... I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet."

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ChristinaE12 » Jan 22nd, '13, 16:58

Yeah for sure.. As I said though I do agree the parents should have waited. I just hate how people think stuff like this isn't possible is all.. that's my whole thing.
"If Life's a bitch and revenge is sweet... I'm the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet."

ChristinaE12
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SliK » Jan 22nd, '13, 17:10

bigray wrote:So if I said at 3 years old my dick is too small I want an 18 inch cock, if ur a parent are u gonna get me on as well

omg :laughing:
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Jan 22nd, '13, 17:50

That doesn't explain the complete lack of desire for someone of the opposite sex.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby classthe_king » Jan 22nd, '13, 18:14

No. Thinking that being gay is environmental isn't an opinion. That's like saying oh it's my opinion that objects fall at 15 m/s^2. I don't believe those pesky scientists. No. You're just wrong. This isn't a matter of opinion, it's whether you accept the truth as fact or want to still be ignorant and live in the medieval ages.
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby EG. » Jan 22nd, '13, 18:48

^ LOL

Maybe they should've waited a little longer but I dont think the parents would go through with sth this radical if they weren't absolutely sure.
EG.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby RoleModel'Est96 » Jan 22nd, '13, 19:55

I'm just trying to think of what I'd do if this was my child :unsure:
$$~女の子の女の子はその現金を得る。それは、9時から5時か、ボトムを振っている場合。~$$
Image Image ImageImage
perfection is the disease of a nation..it's the soul that needs the surgery
RoleModel'Est96
Soldier
Soldier

Postby classthe_king » Jan 22nd, '13, 20:19

Revolutionary wrote:
classthe_king wrote:No. Thinking that being gay is environmental isn't an opinion. That's like saying oh it's my opinion that objects fall at 15 m/s^2. I don't believe those pesky scientists. No. You're just wrong. This isn't a matter of opinion, it's whether you accept the truth as fact or want to still be ignorant and live in the medieval ages.

No, just no.

And as I said, i'm not getting into an argument, it's as pointless as trying to have an intellectual debate with an atheist.

Why? Because they make you look foolish and your "opinion" on homosexuality is based in as much fact as your opinion on a deity? None at all. Come to the 21st Century bro.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby classthe_king » Jan 22nd, '13, 22:15

Menzo wrote:I don't think homosexuality is solely environmental, I do think it some scenarios it does - like if you put to male rabbits in a cage together, one of them will eventually become "gay". It's a whole Nature vs. Nurture discussion and I lean more towards Nature if anyone must know.

That's not them becoming gay. That's just them wanting to get a nut off and having no females around for an extended period of time. You wouldn't call a prison rapist "gay."
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Spyder » Jan 22nd, '13, 23:38

on topic, yeah thats wrong. turning genders at all is wrong. be what you were born, no matter what sex you like.

off the original topic, your basically born gay sorry to say. I was born straight it was in my nature to be attracted to women, so the same is true for gay people, not really sure how you argue with such.

@class, the only reason i wouldnt call that dude gay is if he would murder me LOL
if i were to never see him again, yeah a prison rapist most certain is at least bi-sexual.
you fuck or suck a dude... your at least bi
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby SliK » Jan 23rd, '13, 02:07

Homosexuality isn't a choice FFS, my best friend in school was gay and he tried having girlfriends, he wanted to be straight but he wasn't. When he "came out" and was honest to himself and others about what he wanted he was a whole lot happier.

To say it is a choice, or to say it's entirely environmental is total fucking ignorance. It's like saying you or I can choose who we fall in love with. If you and I can't choose what females to fall in love with, how can a homosexual trick their brain into falling in love with someone of their choice?

And just :facepalm at comparing humans to two horny rabbits stuck in a cage with each other.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Jan 23rd, '13, 02:29

It's not a fair comparison at all lmao
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Jan 23rd, '13, 02:53

The only choice homosexuals have is whether or not to act on these feelings. Sure, they could choose to marry a woman and have kids but that wouldn't stop them from being gay. As a straight man you can't stop yourself from being attracted to large breasts and a nice ass and a thin waste etc. there are some women I see and I literally can't take my eyes off them. I know I could NEVER be gay because it's not a choice. I was born biologically attracted to females 100%, just like a homosexual is attracted to men.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Jan 23rd, '13, 03:09

I agree that (most) children don't have sexual desire. But there are many things that you can be born with that don't develop until later. There are many genetic disorders that don't present until something triggers them. It doesn't mean you weren't born with it, only that it was laying dormant for a while. On the case of homosexuality I think puberty is when it really becomes active. No kid chooses to "like cock" knowing they're going to he bullied over it. People get disowned from their families and even commit suicide... If it was easy as reprogramming ourselves or something people would be doing it all the time.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby classthe_king » Jan 23rd, '13, 03:15

Dude stop using personal anecdotes as arguments. You are born gay and all the evidence supports that.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate