The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Italian elections

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Italian elections

Postby Never_Enough » Feb 26th, '13, 15:38

I don't know if anyone on here gives a fuck about Italy, buuut, here we go:
Two days ago and yesterday we (well, they, because I'm just 16) voted for the elections here in Italy, and now my country is in the middle of a lot of shit.
Even though Bersani won (and it should be a good thing) he won't be able to governate for long because he hasn't got the majority in the Senato, so he can't approve any law. The Movimento 5 Stelle is the party that took more votes and I don't know if I should be happy or not. Their leader Grillo just says what the people want to hear, and so he gets votes. Their ideas, even if they're right about a lot of stuff, are basically unrealizable, but I appreciate the nature of his movement, even though I would have never voted for him.
Monti (probably one of the few -if not the only- earnest politician in Italy), even though he made some mistakes in the past year, could have been a good choice, but he flopped hard. He was expected to have at least the 14/15% of votes and he had the 10%: not enough to make an alliance with Bersani's party or to be something more than just a slight influence for decisions in the parliament.
Last but not least, Berlusconi took a lot of votes, more than anybody expected, and he almost won the elections, losing by 0.5% to the Partito Democratico (Bersani's party).
I honestly can't understand why somebody in Italy would have voted for him again after him being ruining this country for 19 years.
He's a criminal, a worm who entered politics to defend his own interest and somehow managed to hypnotize the Italians. Just to make you understand how disgusting he is, in the surveys made before the elections nobody told they were voting for him, because they were embarrassed of it. This man payed 50 euros to the people who voted for him, in some areas of Italy. That's paying for votes, and that's ILLEGAL. He promised that if he won he would have refunded an expensive tax that was placed by Monti last year and that was necessary to apply. Refunding such an amount of money is, of course, impossible. But a lot of people voted for him for this reason, and they clearly didn't use even a small part of their brain. That's just nothing compared to everything he has done in the course of the years, he's implied in a bunch of legal problems for example, but you probably (especially Europeans) know this.
I totally lost faith in my country. I'm starting to think that we will end up just like Greece did, and maybe we deserved it. Sometimes I wonder if democracy is really the best option here, with the amount of ignorant people who vote and aren't mentally able to decide which is the best thing for this country.
Don't get me wrong, I love Italy, that's where I was born, but after the results of those elections I'm just... shocked. How come anybody could vote again for a criminal like Berlusconi? How come we will have to vote again because of a dumb electoral law made years ago by a party of the alliance of the man I just mentioned that doesn't guarantee the majority in the Senato to the party who wins? Just... how come?

Ok, I needed to get this off my chest, feel free to discuss, and excuse me some errors, but English isn't my main language, as you may have understood.
Last edited by Never_Enough on Feb 26th, '13, 22:52, edited 1 time in total.
Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade

Re: Italian elections

Postby BigBoss » Feb 26th, '13, 17:34

Italians get in here
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Never_Enough » Feb 28th, '13, 09:58

I think I'm the only active Italian member here.

Menzo wrote:I hate Berlusconi.

Well we can be friends then :b:
Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Kill You » Feb 28th, '13, 14:01

I'm not Italian but many of the world's leaders are criminals in their own way.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Guess_Who » Feb 28th, '13, 15:32

I'm not Italian, but it looks like a big joke. Between Berlusconi,who looks like a wax statue and his young ladies, that other guy, Grillo....truth is stranger than fiction sometimes. I'm sorry for the Italians, not that in Spain we are much better though...Spain, Italy, Greece...we are the holy trinity right now in Europe.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby BigBoss » Feb 28th, '13, 16:23

Never_Enough wrote:I think I'm the only active Italian member here.

Wrong.
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby TonyTilt » Feb 28th, '13, 18:53

Never_Enough wrote:I think I'm the only active Italian member here.

You're not! I'm 100% Italian, Half of my family is still in Sepino!
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Trimss » Mar 1st, '13, 01:57

Me too. But mainly because of what he's doing with Milan lol
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Minimii » Mar 24th, '13, 02:49

it's funny how most europeans know more about the politics in USA than inside Eu. It's actually not funny at all because it affects the people living here and there so no one knows what is happening
Cause you'll never take my pride from me
It'll have to be bribed from me"
- marshall "sellout" mathers
Minimii
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Serious Debate