The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Muslims Protesting (Video)

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Muslims Protesting (Video)

Postby SajN » Mar 31st, '13, 17:42

bigray wrote:Sure blame it all on the Talibans, what about Hiziballah, AlJihad , Al Shabaab and the list can keep going on and on.

That was my point, I just didn't feel like listing everyone.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Minimii » Apr 1st, '13, 18:43

SajN wrote:Knowledge is actually one of the most important thing in Islam. Blame the corrupt leaders and Taliban. Everyone wants to study and tries to do it, but those people (Taliban) either go and bomb the schools or start shooting people. That has nothing to do with Islam, it's just their excuse.
THe biggest problem in those countries is corruption, that's why they are failing to develop. Corruption, corruption and corruption. And Islam isn't the reason for that.

Might be but keep in mind that only way religion can affect anything is through people who are part of that religion and believe it. Therefore if someone does something and uses Islam as an excuse then islam is to blame.

Revolutionary wrote:
Only incident where suicide is acceptable in Islam is if a muslim was caught by the enemy and he was scared he might reveal everything, so it's okay to kill himself rather than getting tortured and reveal all the secrets then get killed.

EDIT: It's even written in the holy Quran. So why would anyone call those people Muslims when the religion's holy book says that it's forbidden to commit suicide?

no one can live their lives the way they are told in any of the "holy" books (mostly because they contradict themselves so much it would be impossible) so is everyone not-muslim if breaking a rule means denouncing your faith?
Cause you'll never take my pride from me
It'll have to be bribed from me"
- marshall "sellout" mathers
Minimii
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SajN » Apr 1st, '13, 19:14

Minimii wrote:Might be but keep in mind that only way religion can affect anything is through people who are part of that religion and believe it. Therefore if someone does something and uses Islam as an excuse then islam is to blame.

But when someone does something good in the name of islam, then no one cares. What's that about?
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Minimii » Apr 1st, '13, 19:21

SajN wrote:But when someone does something good in the name of islam, then no one cares. What's that about?

The bad things done in the name of any religion exceeds the good tenfold.
Cause you'll never take my pride from me
It'll have to be bribed from me"
- marshall "sellout" mathers
Minimii
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Serious Debate