The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Muslims Protesting (Video)

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Muslims Protesting (Video)

Postby Trimss » Mar 27th, '13, 23:27

These woman are obnoxious. England isn't a muslim country, how the fuck is she gonna say something like "Go put on some clothes, you're naked?" like are you protesting for your rights or are you trying to change the country that gently welcomed you, and trying to make it like your "own" country? That's fucked up. You have to respect some rules.

Fuck that stupid mentality. That girl is obviously right, she wasn't judging anyone but that muslim chick was honestly stupid and her comments were out of place.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby cheeseburger » Mar 28th, '13, 08:28

Its like this in Sweden too.

"UK GO TO HELL"
How the fuck can this thought enter your brain if you have been welcomed to a country that lets you be who you want as long as you dont disturb or hurt other people?

In Sweden though, everybody is with the muslims and imigrants. They try to inforce that they should get free drivinglicences and payed house rent. Fuck you...

And to be clear, Im not pulling everyone by the name. I just dont know what to call these people. Idiots isnt good enough.

Respect to the people who move to another country, learn the language and live as a fellow countrymen. Thats got to be hard to do, really! :worship:
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SliK » Mar 28th, '13, 11:42

Rev do you belive there are any facts to substantiate the claim of an omnipotent God or does it all boil down to faith? Do you have anything that "convinced you"?
I don't mean any offense by this and I'm not going to attack you or anything. I'm just curious.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Minimii » Mar 28th, '13, 15:43

Islam is the worst religon out of the biggest 5. Seriosly full of bigotry and hypocrisy (not to mention violence and ignorance). I mean it's not like i like any religion but muslims especially piss me off. Not those who are muslims in name only then i dont care but if you take the quran literally then you can go to hell.
Im pro-immigration just coz i think that everyone has a right to live a good life but it's hard to be when you see shit like this. Europe has turned soft. They should do what France did and ban burqas and everything.

Oh and i like that "freedom of speech"- part. Yeah lets see what happens when i draw mohammed having sex with ten year olds.
Cause you'll never take my pride from me
It'll have to be bribed from me"
- marshall "sellout" mathers
Minimii
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby AbramIsaac » Mar 28th, '13, 20:02

Pull it back a little...this is getting sort of hostile.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Mar 29th, '13, 00:47

I appreciate your answer Rev. Like I said, I'm not going to argue about it. Your beliefs don't interfere with my life at all so there isn't much point.

I was just curious because you study medicine which is obviously very scientific (I assume you're not a "faith healer"..) and I wondered if your belief in science has ever contradicted your belief in religion. Like, when the earth was created and how it was created and all that jazz.

Do you believe dinosaurs existed hundreds of millions of years ago?
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby CrashBand » Mar 29th, '13, 01:11

Even though I think Religion is bad thing fundamentally.

I hate her whole "this is my country" attitude.

They should have the right to Rally. Just like dem gay marches and all that.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SliK » Mar 29th, '13, 01:47

CrashBand wrote:Even though I think Religion is bad thing fundamentally.

I hate her whole "this is my country" attitude.

They should have the right to Rally. Just like dem gay marches and all that.

Not if they're preaching hate. "UK police burn in hell" is too extreme. The stupid thing is if the police were actually in the wrong it wouldn't have taken much to turn the country against them. These kind of protests do nothing but promote hate and incite violence.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Blu » Mar 29th, '13, 07:30

Revolutionary wrote:Ignorance truly is bliss.
I really love how Islam is still not welcomed in the world.

If you just take those people and generalize, then I got nothing to tell you because you're obviously blind.
If someone reads the Quran and its explanations, one would see how scientifically correct it is and how it simplifies logic. Taking verses that speak on punishment just to make it look bad is stupid and ignorant because there are also verses that speak on mercy. You can't have heaven without hell and you can't get mercy without pain.
The Holy Quran has verses referring to space, electricity, internet and lots of other stuff that weren't discovered till later.

My brother recently got a Qu'ran but I haven't got around to reading it yet. It really annoys me when people try to badmouth Islam by using reasoning that could be applied to others religions as well.

Regarding your last statement, I saw a video a few months back detailing how the Qu'ran talks about the solar system and stars and different planets and shit. Blew my mind.

But, as far as being a Muslim goes, I really need to step it up a notch. I haven't been to a mosque in years and haven't read a Qu'ran since I was a child.
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby AbramIsaac » Mar 29th, '13, 07:32

I had no idea you were raised a Muslim, Blu.

That's a trip.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Mar 29th, '13, 08:18

Rev I'm not the type to pick on a specific religion over another. You have a very defensive attitude which I can understand but I wasn't asking to "poke holes" in your religion. I was asking more about yourself and your individual beliefs.

I'll be up front, I feel as though all religion is a lie. I haven't read the Quran but I've read enough of the Old Testament to know all religions are based on a lie. That really isn't the point I want to make though and not a discussion I want to have right now. I respect your beliefs entirely, I just have a different set :y:
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Mar 29th, '13, 09:23

I agree, I wouldn't argue for or against anything I'm unfamiliar with.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Minimii » Mar 31st, '13, 15:48

Yea i like these arguments. "Im a nazi but i dont believe anything hitler said i just pick those parts that i like" sound stupid?
All religions suck no doubt but islam is the worst just because it's one of the reasons why middle-east and north-africa are so poor. Education and science were basically banned in muslim countries during european renaissance. Plus the suppressing of women and violence. I mean bible too has some pretty fucked up shit but the difference is that not many christians take it as serious as muslims do quran.
Not to mention how stupid it is to believe in unicorns and mohammeds but thats another thing.
Minimii
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Minimii » Mar 31st, '13, 16:59

bigray wrote:so which countries in the Middle East that are poor because is Islam?

What is the reason that Islam has an impact to make a Country poor?

When europe was a shithole during medieval times (thanks to christianity :worship: ) islamic countries were very developed and exceled in several scientific areas, from astronomy to agronomy.
Then islam was reformed and knowledge became a taboo, Europe developed muslim world didnt. End of story.
Minimii
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SajN » Mar 31st, '13, 17:12

Knowledge is actually one of the most important thing in Islam. Blame the corrupt leaders and Taliban. Everyone wants to study and tries to do it, but those people (Taliban) either go and bomb the schools or start shooting people. That has nothing to do with Islam, it's just their excuse.
THe biggest problem in those countries is corruption, that's why they are failing to develop. Corruption, corruption and corruption. And Islam isn't the reason for that.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Next

Return to Serious Debate