The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

U.S Army In Jordan

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: U.S Army In Jordan

Postby Just Silver » Apr 30th, '13, 15:46

I don't have any reason to be against it
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby viJilance » Apr 30th, '13, 20:21

I don't agree with anything the Us does overseas, the whole reason the world is in turmoil is because they keep sticking their dicks in where it doesn't belong.
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Alex2012 » Apr 30th, '13, 22:20

Revolutionary wrote:As you may have heard, more U.S troop have been sent to Jordan and will continue so, on Syria crisis.

I heard on the radio just now that most of the capital's (Amman) roads will be closed for more than 10 hours tomorrow and detours will be provided in order to get more army to the Syrian boarder through Amman. Which most likely means that tanks will be carried to the borders.

My question is, do you agree with this military solution or not?

For me, I don't want this to happen simply because Assad is mentally unstable now and would go as far as bombing Jordan.

what will happen if nobody cares?
I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CrashBand » Apr 30th, '13, 22:34

viJilance wrote:I don't agree with anything the Us does overseas

I don't agree with anything you say!
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby AbramIsaac » May 1st, '13, 00:19

viJilance wrote:I don't agree with anything the Us does overseas, the whole reason the world is in turmoil is because they keep sticking their dicks in where it doesn't belong.

Yeah, there is truth to this...

Unfortunately, it has become the way of the world. The US is there before other interests settle in. It used to be the Soviet Union that influenced other nations abroad in a similar way, but now it's mostly us...and China, to some extent. The Middle East and Northern Africa are all fucked up because of Western interests, but there will always be someone pulling the strings...unless things deteriorate, creating a power vacuum, and then you have to deal with that "devil you don't know". Sometimes it's worse, other times we'll never know because they usually don't get that far.

A great example of a colossal fuck up in foreign manipulation is, of course, in the Middle East. During the cold war, "freedom fighters" were trained and supplied with munitions to help keep the Soviets from moving further down. As we now know, some of these same people eventually became the people we would be fighting against in decades long wars, causing more instability in the region. Where there were once people in power that didn't agree with each other (Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan) there now is a nation like Iran that only became a problem after we essentially took their neighbors out of power. Anti-American sentiment is also at an all-time high in these regions due to what we like to call "collateral damage".

That's why we continue to try to fight proxy wars, so we can try to determine exactly who will fill the power vacuum--and control the weapons left behind by the previous leaders--in nations like Syria that we can't fully justify getting directly involved in. It's all pretty fucked up alright, there's no two ways about that. The justification, of course, is to make the lesser of two evils (our enemies' enemy) our friend. History has shown that it doesn't always work that way though, and the future generations will be left with the aftermath.

'Murica.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby UofLCard » May 1st, '13, 02:34

viJilance wrote:the whole reason the world is in turmoil is because they keep sticking their dicks in where it doesn't belong.

:facepalm Yeah, that's the reason.

I don't deny that the US military causes problems in other parts of the world, but to say the above is ridiculous.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby SliK » May 1st, '13, 10:21

You study in Jordan, Rev?

Is that where you were born? I'm only curious. Feel free to let that go unanswered if you'd prefer.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Alex2012 » May 1st, '13, 14:21

Revolutionary wrote:
Alex2012 wrote:
Revolutionary wrote:As you may have heard, more U.S troop have been sent to Jordan and will continue so, on Syria crisis.

I heard on the radio just now that most of the capital's (Amman) roads will be closed for more than 10 hours tomorrow and detours will be provided in order to get more army to the Syrian boarder through Amman. Which most likely means that tanks will be carried to the borders.

My question is, do you agree with this military solution or not?

For me, I don't want this to happen simply because Assad is mentally unstable now and would go as far as bombing Jordan.

what will happen if nobody cares?

Well, it would raise the tension and might cause more damage to the world than one might think.

P.S. My university is like 15 minutes away from the border, it is of great profit to the country so he'd have his first hit there if he decides so and I don't wanna die yet :(

I don't think with your army and US army something bad will happen in your country maybe more in Syria and that's sad for people living there, and Jordan seems to be a great and beautiful place. I hope that will stay like that. :console:
I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Serious Debate