The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Why is anti-setimism so strong in the world?

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Why is anti-setimism so strong in the world?

Postby CrashBand » May 18th, '13, 12:26

NextEpisode wrote:If so, aren't we blaming person X, for the actions of person Y?

It's even worse reasoning.

He's not only blaming person X, for actions of person Y, but everyone else that is of the same race as person X.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Just Silver » May 18th, '13, 13:06

Idk but racism and anti setimism will never die
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby viJilance » May 21st, '13, 21:02

Just Silver wrote:Idk but racism and anti setimism will never die

I think when we reached the next step in evolution, something beyond race, and perhaps gender, physical traits, body types, I think it will.

NextEpisode wrote:First of all, interest isn’t an object which you can build, construct or create. You can introduce the idea of interest. It is up to people X in country Y to decide whether or not they want to apply this idea to their system.

And when the Jews have all the money, because they do control a lot, they can enforce the idea.

NextEpisode wrote:Second, please elaborate a little further how interest is such a bad thing.

vijilance wrote:world in perpetual debt.

NextEpisode wrote:What is your general view on scientists? They introduce new ways of thinking, which often later is applied to the goods and services of companies. Some bad, some good. Are we to restrict the opportunities of scientists because some of their ideas potentially may end up being misused? If so, aren't we blaming person X, for the actions of person Y?

Scientists look for explanations, Jews look for money.
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Tash8 » May 21st, '13, 22:01

viJilance you sound pretty racist my dude.

I'm Arab, I was born in Israel, and I have absolutely no problem with a single Jewish person. I do on the other hand have a huge problem with the Israeli government, and its mistreatment of my people. I have been to Israel, I have gone to bars and mingled with Jewish chicks. Its not a big problem between the people. It's a big problem when there's fear. So when an extremist Palestinian sends a rocket into Israel. Israeli Jewish feel scared. In the same way that when the Israeli government sends tanks into Palestine. The Palestinians feel scared. That's when the mutual hatred between the actual people begin. Because you gotta realize something, only 2000 years ago was it that Palestinian people and Jewish people were very much the same people. The birth of Christianity resulted in the decline of Judaism. When the Jews got blamed for the death of Jesus Christ, they were pretty much slaughtered if they did not leave the area. That's why after 2000 years, the U.S. and Britain decided to make the state of Israel where it is today.

There's several fronts on to why people dislike Jews and a lot it is straight retardedness:
1) They killed Christ (even if they did, no Jewish person alive actually killed him, so move on)
2) They're "greedy" (sorry that they take advantage of the capitalist system, let's not act like other races or religious groups haven't done that (hello Christian church?!))
3) They work together (Royce Da 5'9 said it best on his track TODAY, he said "While these rappers kill each other, them Jews they stick together like glue; and generate more money than FUBU") Some people are just jealous, they're angry that Jews somehow stuck together while Arabs and other religions and races are sooo divided.

^ stupid stupid reasons to hate an entire race.

Now reasons that I actually believe to be worthy of disliking the Israeli Government:
1) There is no resolution for the Palestinian state. They are letting time go by, building settlements, so eventually it'll be too late to have Palestine. (remember the U.S.'s "sea to shining sea")
2) The U.S. is a bitch to Israel and that should never be the case. It's obvious that our government is controlled by a lot of Israeli-supporting organizations. Even our own Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel said "the Jewish lobby intimidates a lot of people on Capitol Hill, I’m not an Israeli senator. I’m a United States senator"

P.S. Arabs are definitely not the most hated people in the world lol...Maybe most feared, but listen to this joke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iacLYbDBDGw
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby NextEpisode » May 22nd, '13, 23:36

viJilance wrote:
NextEpisode wrote:First of all, interest isn’t an object which you can build, construct or create. You can introduce the idea of interest. It is up to people X in country Y to decide whether or not they want to apply this idea to their system.

And when the Jews have all the money, because they do control a lot, they can enforce the idea.

I'm a little slow, please elaborate.

viJilance wrote:
NextEpisode wrote:Second, please elaborate a little further how interest is such a bad thing.

vijilance wrote:world in perpetual debt.

Yes, you said that already. But tell me the process; how exactly does interest contribute to a perpetual debt.

Tell me, why would anyone lend their money if there was no compensation for alternative costs? A lender must consider (i) the inflation and (ii) other possible investment possibilities.

Would you lend $100 to person X today, if you knew you'd only get $90 back in 5 years’ time? Also, consider that you - for example - could've placed these $100 in "safe" government bonds and get $110 in the same period, with basically no risk.

viJilance wrote:
NextEpisode wrote:What is your general view on scientists? They introduce new ways of thinking, which often later is applied to the goods and services of companies. Some bad, some good. Are we to restrict the opportunities of scientists because some of their ideas potentially may end up being misused? If so, aren't we blaming person X, for the actions of person Y?

Scientists look for explanations, Jews look for money.

Albert Einstein?... :coffee:
NextEpisode
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Serious Debate