The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Helping the handicapped

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Helping the handicapped

Postby Kill You » May 27th, '13, 12:32

SliK wrote:Agreed. The Australian government's recent budget offered something like $14B to the handicapped (as well as institutions that home them). It's fucking stupid. They cut $2.3B from universities though.

So, help the handicapped, hinder our nation's future?

I see it this way too. They're old, their time is done. Our future is more important. These people expect discounts and handicapped parking but when it comes to homeless people they're "moochers?" No, they mooch just as much with their senior discounts. They don't deserve a discount or special treatment for being old, I hate old people. They're the worst, have NO regard for other people. The worst drivers on the planet. They're a danger and hazard to society, I don't care if they're old or handicapped.

Now, I believe in helping an ACTUAL handicap. Someone who honestly needs help. But a senior who can walk just fine, but they have a handicap parking sticker and they come up demanding a discount for being old...no, sorry, I don't agree with it and I won't agree with it when I'm that age. When I'm that age I'm gonna try my best to NOT act like an old fart. That includes refusing a discount.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby viJilance » May 27th, '13, 17:39

Kill You wrote:I see it this way too. They're old, their time is done. Our future is more important. These people expect discounts and handicapped parking but when it comes to homeless people they're "moochers?" No, they mooch just as much with their senior discounts. They don't deserve a discount or special treatment for being old, I hate old people. They're the worst, have NO regard for other people. The worst drivers on the planet. They're a danger and hazard to society, I don't care if they're old or handicapped.

Now, I believe in helping an ACTUAL handicap. Someone who honestly needs help. But a senior who can walk just fine, but they have a handicap parking sticker and they come up demanding a discount for being old...no, sorry, I don't agree with it and I won't agree with it when I'm that age. When I'm that age I'm gonna try my best to NOT act like an old fart. That includes refusing a discount.

Some old people are just the most bitter cunts on the planet. And they're so ignorant you can't even communicate with them because they don't listen to you.
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby viJilance » May 27th, '13, 20:07

Menzo wrote:You guys seem to forget or ignore that seniors, unlike homeless, likely paid taxes and was a part of building society for the previous 40-60 years. They've earned their right.

Yeah but times are changing. Can we really afford to keep them around?

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Supershade » May 27th, '13, 20:14

viJilance wrote:
Menzo wrote:You guys seem to forget or ignore that seniors, unlike homeless, likely paid taxes and was a part of building society for the previous 40-60 years. They've earned their right.

If i seen you in the street i'd knock you out
Cause I can’t explain to y’all how dang exhausted my legs felt, just having to balance my dang self but on eggshells I was made to walk but thank you, ma, ‘cause that gave me the strength to cause Shady-mania
Supershade
Soldier
Soldier

Postby NextEpisode » May 27th, '13, 20:56

viJilance wrote:

NextEpisode
Soldier
Soldier

Postby viJilance » May 28th, '13, 03:04

Supershade wrote:
viJilance wrote:

If i seen you in the street i'd knock you out

You'd try and then I'd kick your fucking head in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Supershade » May 29th, '13, 18:03

viJilance wrote:You would and then I'd have my fucking head kicked in.

:laughing: Too true man :y:
Cause I can’t explain to y’all how dang exhausted my legs felt, just having to balance my dang self but on eggshells I was made to walk but thank you, ma, ‘cause that gave me the strength to cause Shady-mania
Supershade
Soldier
Soldier

Postby viJilance » May 29th, '13, 19:31

Supershade wrote:
viJilance wrote:You'd try and then I'd kick your fucking head in.

:laughing: I'm a colossal faggot man :y:

k.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Supershade » May 29th, '13, 19:44

Niiiiiice
Supershade
Soldier
Soldier

Postby metsfan1121 » May 29th, '13, 23:40

There's a popular theory that morality is a system of lies which the physically weak created to survive. If there is one apple, and two of us, who gets it? If it was left to physical strength, the strong would win. But the weak man created morals, encouraging the stronger man to share the apple. It's quite simple actually. Most of our society, including me, believe in some sort of morality. If the focus of everyone's life is solely to do what's best for them, ignoring the rest of the humans, you would dead. Nearly everyone would be dead. That's the type of justification that supports genocide. If you believe everyone should be left to themselves, wouldn't every single baby die? Babies are far from self-sufficient. What difference does it make if they require more help than a typical baby. Also, there isn't really any strict interpretation for what is even handicapped. Should slaughter those with asthma? Or allergies? Or ADD? They all require some sort of government funding. If we really killed everyone who needed the government assistance, 99% of us would be dead by now.
metsfan1121
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Eedee » Jun 6th, '13, 17:57

What if you were born with a disability, OP?

What about when you grow old? Are you gonna off yourself once you hit retirement?
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby UofLCard » Jun 7th, '13, 02:05

Amadeo wrote:
UofLCard wrote:
SliK wrote:while the Liberals are a bunch of liars stuck in the stone age. No marriage equality, no national broadband network, just shit.

The whole world has their priorities mixed up.

Aren't liberals FOR marriage equality? :unsure:

He's referring to the Australian political party Liberal.

My bad.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby ImANoob » Jun 7th, '13, 02:10

hmm, didnt know viJilance was such a cunt hahaha

RIP TRShady. July 6, 2012 - February 6, 2014
ImANoob
Renegade
Renegade

Postby viJilance » Jun 7th, '13, 07:16

ImANoob wrote:hmm, didnt know viJilance was such a cunt hahaha

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby iHeart » Jun 7th, '13, 16:51

There are more unregistered mentally handicapped people in the world than physically handicapped.

These people are serving no real constructive purpose to society....

Looking around the forum, they are not easy to miss.
“There are not more than five musical notes, yet the combinations of these five give rise to more melodies that can ever be heard.
There are not more than five primary colours, yet in combination
they produce more hues than can ever been seen.
There are not more than five cardinal tastes, yet combinations of
them yield more flavours than can ever be tasted.”
iHeart
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate