The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Helping the handicapped

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Helping the handicapped

Postby metsfan1121 » May 29th, '13, 23:40

There's a popular theory that morality is a system of lies which the physically weak created to survive. If there is one apple, and two of us, who gets it? If it was left to physical strength, the strong would win. But the weak man created morals, encouraging the stronger man to share the apple. It's quite simple actually. Most of our society, including me, believe in some sort of morality. If the focus of everyone's life is solely to do what's best for them, ignoring the rest of the humans, you would dead. Nearly everyone would be dead. That's the type of justification that supports genocide. If you believe everyone should be left to themselves, wouldn't every single baby die? Babies are far from self-sufficient. What difference does it make if they require more help than a typical baby. Also, there isn't really any strict interpretation for what is even handicapped. Should slaughter those with asthma? Or allergies? Or ADD? They all require some sort of government funding. If we really killed everyone who needed the government assistance, 99% of us would be dead by now.
metsfan1121
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Eedee » Jun 6th, '13, 17:57

What if you were born with a disability, OP?

What about when you grow old? Are you gonna off yourself once you hit retirement?
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby UofLCard » Jun 7th, '13, 02:05

Amadeo wrote:
UofLCard wrote:
SliK wrote:while the Liberals are a bunch of liars stuck in the stone age. No marriage equality, no national broadband network, just shit.

The whole world has their priorities mixed up.

Aren't liberals FOR marriage equality? :unsure:

He's referring to the Australian political party Liberal.

My bad.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby ImANoob » Jun 7th, '13, 02:10

hmm, didnt know viJilance was such a cunt hahaha

RIP TRShady. July 6, 2012 - February 6, 2014
ImANoob
Renegade
Renegade

Postby viJilance » Jun 7th, '13, 07:16

ImANoob wrote:hmm, didnt know viJilance was such a cunt hahaha

Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby iHeart » Jun 7th, '13, 16:51

There are more unregistered mentally handicapped people in the world than physically handicapped.

These people are serving no real constructive purpose to society....

Looking around the forum, they are not easy to miss.
“There are not more than five musical notes, yet the combinations of these five give rise to more melodies that can ever be heard.
There are not more than five primary colours, yet in combination
they produce more hues than can ever been seen.
There are not more than five cardinal tastes, yet combinations of
them yield more flavours than can ever be tasted.”
iHeart
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby viJilance » Jun 14th, '13, 03:29

iHeart wrote:Looking around the forum, they are not easy to miss.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BigBoss » Jun 14th, '13, 04:32

iHeart wrote:There are more unregistered mentally handicapped people in the world than physically handicapped.

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby viJilance » Jun 14th, '13, 06:32

BigBoss wrote:
iHeart wrote:There are more unregistered mentally handicapped people in the world than physically handicapped.

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

7.5/10

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby iHeart » Jun 14th, '13, 16:16

viJilance wrote:
BigBoss wrote:

7.5/10

Eh, too generous, easily pleased.

1/10- Uncreative. The 1 is for making me reply.
“There are not more than five musical notes, yet the combinations of these five give rise to more melodies that can ever be heard.
There are not more than five primary colours, yet in combination
they produce more hues than can ever been seen.
There are not more than five cardinal tastes, yet combinations of
them yield more flavours than can ever be tasted.”
iHeart
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby CrashBand » Jun 14th, '13, 16:20

iHeart wrote:Eh, too generous, easily pleased.

1/10- Uncreative. The 1 is for making me reply.

Lol.

*golf clap*
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby BigBoss » Jun 14th, '13, 22:32

Menzo wrote:Okay guys, either start re-contributing to the thread or stop posting. This is the Serious Debate section, memes and shit like that should be use sparingly - if ever. If you wanna just fuck around in this thread then I'll move it to Backstage where you can go off but as long as it's here, try to refrain from doing so. If not then I'll probably be forced to lock it due to its detour.
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby viJilance » Jun 14th, '13, 22:49

Menzo wrote:Okay guys, either start re-contributing to the thread or stop posting. This is the Serious Debate section, memes and shit like that should be use sparingly - if ever. If you wanna just fuck around in this thread then I'll move it to Backstage where you can go off but as long as it's here, try to refrain from doing so. If not then I'll probably be forced to lock it due to its detour.

u mad fgt?

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BigBoss » Jun 15th, '13, 06:04

viJilance wrote:

u mad fgt?

He mad
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Previous

Return to Serious Debate