The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Helping the handicapped

Fellow ladies and fella Master-Debaters, discuss serious topics.

Re: Helping the handicapped

Postby viJilance » May 21st, '13, 20:53

NextEpisode wrote:You're not very well informed about natural selection and biology in general, are you? Three words I suggest you try to puzzle together are: (i) natural selection, (ii) incentives and (iii) probability.

In the system under which this world functions today, money isn't "a fairy tale". Goods and services (including resources) are bought and sold with money. Thus the allocation of money is important.

You talk a lot about resources, what kind of resources are you so worried about? And what would be the effect on these resources if we were not to help the truly handicapped and the elders? (of course, we are not really "helping" the elders, they've paid taxes all their lives most of em')

I know what natural selection is, what I'm saying is of course naturally nature will take its course, and eliminate the defects. But we're pro longing that with the advancement of technology, and wasting resources while doing it.

Money has absolutely no meaning whatsoever. It is a fake children's game that we're all playing, because somebody made the rules, and nobody is questioning it. Can you honestly tell me that a piece of paper/plastic/cotton is really worth as much as an apple? Considering you can consume the apple, what can you do with a piece of paper that has the specific rules that apply to it? Well you can purchase anything you want, which is stupid, because realistically it is what it is- Square paper. It is keeping us controlled, it is extremely unnatural, and evil. It makes people do horrible things, war, robberies, theft, the list goes on.

Specific example? Helium. The world is almost completely depleted of helium-yes this is the fact. I'm sure there are people wasting balloons on 'get well soon' balloons, flowers, etc, for old people. I'm not talking specifically about helium, although it is a problem, I'm talking about every single resource. Jewelry, livestock, everything being wasted on flash bags they contribute nothing to society anymore.
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Dante » May 26th, '13, 04:51

Naw, OP, it's soooo immoral to purposely end the life of a semi-functioning human being despite them being handicapped. Disabled people offer society no benefits but for us to throw them off cliffs would be sooo evil considering we're humans and we actually have FEEEEELLLLIIIINNGGGSSS and stuff, maaan.
Dante
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby BigBoss » May 26th, '13, 05:58

Amadeo wrote:Sure, you can kill off cripples. That would cut down on government spending...it would also make you Hitler reincarnated.

Basically, there's no actual solution to any of the issues posted on this section of the forum. All far too complex...there's far too many people in the world to make happy with not enough resources.

If you're one of the lucky ones like myself who doesn't have to make political decisions (which are always going to piss off large groups of people anyway) and you're not in any of these shitty situations, the best approach is apathy. Be glad you're one of the lucky ones, shrug off the cries of help from the unlucky ones, and die.

First off, what's wrong with that?
Second, Hitler Did Nothing Wrong.
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby EminemInsider » May 26th, '13, 06:27

Who cares about the "next step in evolution?" Why the fuck do we care about this?

1. We won't be alive to see it, so why the fuck do we care?
2. The solar system will eventually end when the sun burns out.
3. The world will be long gone before then from asteroids.

Well over 90% of the human population is utterly worthless. If you go on Youtube, you can find millions of idiots who would be just as helpful if they fell off a cliff. But it has nothing to do with being handicapped. These people are perfectly functional. Perfectly functional worthless idiots.
Canning: What will it say on your tombstone?
Charlie Sheen: Something dot com.

Canibus & Eminem Converse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWB62t2_wJE
EminemInsider
Soldier
Soldier

Postby UofLCard » May 26th, '13, 16:13

SliK wrote:while the Liberals are a bunch of liars stuck in the stone age. No marriage equality, no national broadband network, just shit.

The whole world has their priorities mixed up.

Aren't liberals FOR marriage equality? :unsure:
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby viJilance » May 26th, '13, 19:15

I'm actually really impressed:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1a7_1369470293#o3hLsIvB8wvRXUI9.16

Maybe Dante makes a good point, in the end we are all human. Some of us were given different hands in the card game of life. Fuck, some kids are born with cancer and shit... I couldn't imagine what that is like. You know, I think handicapped people are probably more productive than many fully capable obese people, or dirty selfish welfare freeloaders.

Disregard my previous opinion, I'm a massive faggot.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » May 27th, '13, 12:32

SliK wrote:Agreed. The Australian government's recent budget offered something like $14B to the handicapped (as well as institutions that home them). It's fucking stupid. They cut $2.3B from universities though.

So, help the handicapped, hinder our nation's future?

I see it this way too. They're old, their time is done. Our future is more important. These people expect discounts and handicapped parking but when it comes to homeless people they're "moochers?" No, they mooch just as much with their senior discounts. They don't deserve a discount or special treatment for being old, I hate old people. They're the worst, have NO regard for other people. The worst drivers on the planet. They're a danger and hazard to society, I don't care if they're old or handicapped.

Now, I believe in helping an ACTUAL handicap. Someone who honestly needs help. But a senior who can walk just fine, but they have a handicap parking sticker and they come up demanding a discount for being old...no, sorry, I don't agree with it and I won't agree with it when I'm that age. When I'm that age I'm gonna try my best to NOT act like an old fart. That includes refusing a discount.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby viJilance » May 27th, '13, 17:39

Kill You wrote:I see it this way too. They're old, their time is done. Our future is more important. These people expect discounts and handicapped parking but when it comes to homeless people they're "moochers?" No, they mooch just as much with their senior discounts. They don't deserve a discount or special treatment for being old, I hate old people. They're the worst, have NO regard for other people. The worst drivers on the planet. They're a danger and hazard to society, I don't care if they're old or handicapped.

Now, I believe in helping an ACTUAL handicap. Someone who honestly needs help. But a senior who can walk just fine, but they have a handicap parking sticker and they come up demanding a discount for being old...no, sorry, I don't agree with it and I won't agree with it when I'm that age. When I'm that age I'm gonna try my best to NOT act like an old fart. That includes refusing a discount.

Some old people are just the most bitter cunts on the planet. And they're so ignorant you can't even communicate with them because they don't listen to you.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby viJilance » May 27th, '13, 20:07

Menzo wrote:You guys seem to forget or ignore that seniors, unlike homeless, likely paid taxes and was a part of building society for the previous 40-60 years. They've earned their right.

Yeah but times are changing. Can we really afford to keep them around?

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Supershade » May 27th, '13, 20:14

viJilance wrote:
Menzo wrote:You guys seem to forget or ignore that seniors, unlike homeless, likely paid taxes and was a part of building society for the previous 40-60 years. They've earned their right.

If i seen you in the street i'd knock you out
Cause I can’t explain to y’all how dang exhausted my legs felt, just having to balance my dang self but on eggshells I was made to walk but thank you, ma, ‘cause that gave me the strength to cause Shady-mania
Supershade
Soldier
Soldier

Postby NextEpisode » May 27th, '13, 20:56

viJilance wrote:

NextEpisode
Soldier
Soldier

Postby viJilance » May 28th, '13, 03:04

Supershade wrote:
viJilance wrote:

If i seen you in the street i'd knock you out

You'd try and then I'd kick your fucking head in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Supershade » May 29th, '13, 18:03

viJilance wrote:You would and then I'd have my fucking head kicked in.

:laughing: Too true man :y:
Cause I can’t explain to y’all how dang exhausted my legs felt, just having to balance my dang self but on eggshells I was made to walk but thank you, ma, ‘cause that gave me the strength to cause Shady-mania
Supershade
Soldier
Soldier

Postby viJilance » May 29th, '13, 19:31

Supershade wrote:
viJilance wrote:You'd try and then I'd kick your fucking head in.

:laughing: I'm a colossal faggot man :y:

k.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Supershade » May 29th, '13, 19:44

Niiiiiice
Supershade
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Debate